Product Code: DIMI0505
DelveInsight's "Myopia - Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030" report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Myopia, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Myopia market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Myopia market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Myopia market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Myopia market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Myopia treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017-2030
Myopia Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
The DelveInsight Myopia market report gives a thorough understanding of the Myopia by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment.
This segment of the report covers the detailed diagnostic methods or tests for Myopia.
It covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available in the Myopia market for the treatment of the condition. It also provides Myopia treatment algorithms and guidelines in the United States, Europe, and Japan.
The Myopia epidemiology division provide insights about historical and current Myopia patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Myopia epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
Country Wise- Myopia Epidemiology
The epidemiology segment also provides the Myopia epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Myopia Drug Chapters
Drug chapter segment of the Myopia report encloses the detailed analysis of Myopia marketed drugs and late stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the Myopia clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
The report provides the details of the marketed product available for Myopia treatment.
Myopia Emerging Drugs
The report provides the details of the emerging therapies under the late and mid-stage of development for Myopia treatment.
Myopia Market Outlook
The Myopia market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Myopia market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Myopia market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria's, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, Myopia market in 7MM is expected to change in the study period 2017-2030.
This section includes a glimpse of the Myopia market in 7MM.
The United States Market Outlook
This section provides the total Myopia market size and market size by therapies in the United States.
EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
The total Myopia market size and market size by therapies in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom is provided in this section.
Japan Market Outlook
The total Myopia market size and market size by therapies in Japan is also mentioned.
Myopia Drugs Uptake
This section focusses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Myopia market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2017-2030. The analysis covers Myopia market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
This helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Myopia Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stage. It also analyses Myopia key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing, patent details and other information for Myopia emerging therapies.
Reimbursement Scenario in Myopia
Approaching reimbursement proactively can have a positive impact both during the late stages of product development and well after product launch. In a report, we take reimbursement into consideration to identify economically attractive indications and market opportunities. When working with finite resources, the ability to select the markets with the fewest reimbursement barriers can be a critical business and price strategy.
To keep up with current market trends, we take KOLs and SME's opinion working in Myopia domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or Myopia market trend. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We perform Competitive and Market Intelligence analysis of the Myopia Market by using various Competitive Intelligence tools that include - SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter's five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Myopia, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Myopia epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Myopia are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Myopia market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Myopia market
- In the coming years, Myopia market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Myopia R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Myopia. Launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Myopia market
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Myopia
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Myopia Report Insights
- Patient Population
- Therapeutic Approaches
- Myopia Pipeline Analysis
- Myopia Market Size and Trends
- Market Opportunities
- Impact of upcoming Therapies
Myopia Report Key Strengths
- 11 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
Myopia Epidemiology Segmentation
- Key Cross Competition
- Highly Analyzed Market
- Drugs Uptake
Myopia Report Assessment
- Current Treatment Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Market Attractiveness
- Market Drivers and Barriers
- What was the Myopia market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
- What would be the Myopia total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Myopia market size during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR, the Myopia market is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the Myopia market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the Myopia market growth till 2030, and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2030?
- How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
- What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of the Myopia?
- What is the historical Myopia patient pool in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- What would be the forecasted patient pool of Myopia in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Myopia?
- Out of all 7MM countries, which country would have the highest prevalent population of Myopia during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR the population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs and Emerging Therapies:
- What are the current options for the Myopia treatment, along with the approved therapy?
- What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Myopia in the USA, Europe, and Japan?
- What are the Myopia marketed drugs and their MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy, etc.?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Myopia?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for Myopia treatment?
- How many are emerging therapies in mid-stage, and late stage of development for Myopia treatment?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry - Industry, Industry - Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Myopia therapies?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Myopia and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Myopia?
- What are the global historical and forecasted market of Myopia?
Reasons to buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Myopia market
- To understand the future market competition in the Myopia market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Myopia in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Myopia market
- To understand the future market competition in the Myopia market
Table of Contents
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Myopia
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Myopia
4. Myopia: Market Overview at a Glance
- 4.1. Myopia Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2017
- 4.2. Myopia Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2030
5. Myopia: Disease Background and Overview
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Sign and Symptoms
- 5.3. Pathophysiology
- 5.4. Risk Factors
- 5.5. Diagnosis
6. Patient Journey
7. Myopia Epidemiology and Patient Population
- 7.1. Epidemiology Key Findings
- 7.2. Assumptions and Rationale: 7MM
- 7.3. Epidemiology Scenario: 7MM
- 7.3.1. Myopia Epidemiology Scenario in the 7MM (2017-2030)
- 7.4. United States Epidemiology
- 7.4.1. Myopia Epidemiology Scenario in the United States (2017-2030)
- 7.5. EU-5 Country-wise Epidemiology
- 7.5.1. Germany Epidemiology
- 18.104.22.168. Myopia Epidemiology Scenario in Germany (2017-2030)
- 7.5.2. France Epidemiology
- 22.214.171.124. Myopia Epidemiology Scenario in France (2017-2030)
- 7.5.3. Italy Epidemiology
- 126.96.36.199. Myopia Epidemiology Scenario in Italy (2017-2030)
- 7.5.4. Spain Epidemiology
- 188.8.131.52. Myopia Epidemiology Scenario in Spain (2017-2030)
- 7.5.5. United Kingdom Epidemiology
- 184.108.40.206. Myopia Epidemiology Scenario in the United Kingdom (2017-2030)
- 7.5.6. Japan Epidemiology
- 220.127.116.11. Myopia Epidemiology Scenario in Japan (2017-2030)
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- 8.1. Myopia Treatment and Management
- 8.2. Myopia Treatment Algorithm
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Myopia Treatment
11. Marketed Products
- 11.1. List of Marketed Products in the 7MM
- 11.2. Drug Name: Company Name
- 11.2.1. Product Description
- 11.2.2. Regulatory Milestones
- 11.2.3. Other Developmental Activities
- 11.2.4. Pivotal Clinical Trials
- 11.2.5. Summary of Pivotal Clinical Trial
List to be continued in report
12. Emerging Therapies
- 12.1. Key Cross
- 12.2. Drug Name: Company Name
- 12.2.1. Product Description
- 12.2.2. Other Developmental Activities
- 12.2.3. Clinical Development
- 12.2.4. Safety and Efficacy
- 12.2.5. Product Profile
List to be continued in report
13. Myopia: Seven Major Market Analysis
- 13.1. Key Findings
- 13.2. Myopia Market Size in 7MM
- 13.3. Myopia Market Size by Therapies in the 7MM
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
- 15.1. United States: Market Size
- 15.1.1. Myopia Total Market Size in the United States
- 15.1.2. Myopia Market Size by Therapies in the United States
- 15.2. EU-5 countries: Market Size and Outlook
- 15.3. Germany Market Size
- 15.3.1. Myopia Total Market Size in Germany
- 15.3.2. Myopia Market Size by Therapies in Germany
- 15.4. France Market Size
- 15.4.1. Myopia Total Market Size in France
- 15.4.2. Myopia Market Size by Therapies in France
- 15.5. Italy Market Size
- 15.5.1. Myopia Total Market Size in Italy
- 15.5.2. Myopia Market Size by Therapies in Italy
- 15.6. Spain Market Size
- 15.6.1. Myopia Total Market Size in Spain
- 15.6.2. Myopia Market Size by Therapies in Spain
- 15.7. United Kingdom Market Size
- 15.7.1. Myopia Total Market Size in the United Kingdom
- 15.7.2. Myopia Market Size by Therapies in the United Kingdom
- 15.8. Japan Market Outlook
- 15.8.1. Japan Market Size
- 15.8.2. Myopia Total Market Size in Japan
- 15.8.3. Myopia Market Size by Therapies in Japan
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Myopia
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
- 20.1. Bibliography
- 20.2. Report Methodology
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight