Product Code: W.23
In terms of breakdown of windows and doors production by material, there are
differences in the various countries of the world. For example as regard as
the European countries, in southern Europe there is a preference for metal
windows while in Nordic countries wooden windows are more requested.
Breakdown of windows and doors production by
material in a samplecountry.
Percentage data in value terms.
Highlights of this Report
The CSIL Market Research Windows and Doors: world market outlook, contains
current and historical data (production, consumption, imports, exports) and
analysis of Window and Door industry for a total of 70 countries.
It focuses on the 30 most important Windows and Doors markets: Argentina,
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland,
Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,
Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
Data on international trade of windows and doors cover (in addition to the 30
countries listed above), 40 other countries, for a total of 70 countries.
- Part I deals with production, consumption and international trade
of Windows and Doors and includes a section on world Windows and Doors
statistics and an appendix with methodology notes.
- Part II consists of 30 country analysis tables, which include
- Windows and Doors industry trends of production, apparent consumption,
exports, imports for the years 2003-2012 and forecasts of yearly changes in
Windows and Doors consumption in 2013 and 2014.
- Major trading partners (countries of origin of imports and destination of
exports of Windows and Doors).
- Information on breakdown of production by material (wood, metal, plastics)
for a selection of countries.
- Part III includes Short profiles of major Windows and Doors
manufacturers associations worldwide and a list of major sector fairs.
- Part IV contains addresses of top Windows and Doors manufacturers
Table of Contents
PART I. The world windows and doors industry: consumption, production and international trade
Consumption and imports of Windows and Doors
- Mattresses consumption and imports, population, total and per capita GNP
in 30 major countries
- Import penetration for Windows and Doors in 30 major countries, 2003-2012.
Imports/consumption ratio for the aggregate
Production and exports of Windows and Doors
- Windows and Doors production and exports, population, total and per capita
GNP in 30 major countries
- The 6 major windows and doors exporting countries, trends
International trade of Windows and Doors
- Forecasts of consumption of Windows and Doors in major countries
World Windows and Doors statistics
- windows and doors exports, 70 countries, trend 2003-2012
- windows and doors imports, 70 countries, trend 2003-2012
- World windows and doors trade. Destination of exports
- World windows and doors trade. Origin of imports
- Appendix: Notes, presentation conventions, classification of
PART II. The world windows and doors industry: country analysis
Countries considered: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada,
China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan,
Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore,
South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom,
- Country data include:
- windows and doors industry statistical data: production, consumption,
- Economic indicators, windows and doors consumption forecasts, main
windows and doors trading partners
PART III. Major windows and doors manufacturers associations and fairs: short profiles
PART IV. ADDRESSES OF SELECTED WINDOWS AND DOORS MANUFACTURERS