Product Code: 1807308
China's auto industry has been growing rapidly since China joined the WTO. Since 2009, China has ranked first in automobile production and sales volume in the world for nine consecutive years. China's automobile penetration has also increased at a rate of more than 10% every year. At the end of 2017, China's automobile penetration was 217 million, ranking second in the world. Automobile maintenance is a promising industry arising from the increase of automobile penetration in China. Unlike automobile repair, automobile maintenance includes daily automobile maintenance as well as light maintenance services such as additional maintenance, automobile accessories, automobile beauty, quick repair and automobile modification.
According to CRI, the profit of automobile aftermarket only accounts for 20% of that of China's automobile industry chain and is much lower than that in developed countries. In 2017, the market size of China's automobile maintenance industry reached CNY 889.2 billion, representing a CAGR of 27.3% from 2013 to 2017. The market grew rapidly.
The concentration rate is low in China's automobile maintenance industry with the standardization of services and product quality. Traditional auto manufacturers, auto distributors and auto accessories manufacturers are developing automobile maintenance in order to deepen the industry chain by brand awareness and store coverage. In addition, the broad industry space and great policy support have spawned some independent third-party maintenance suppliers which win a large number of users by accurate market positioning, alternative maintenance services and user-friendly prices. Younger consumers and diversified demand have led to a mass of O2O automobile maintenance suppliers such as Tuhu.cn, Qccr.com and Chexiang.com. They have become the new powers that dominate the development of China's automobile maintenance industry because of easy and fast services and transparent prices.
It is estimated that the market size will exceed 1.7 trillion in 2022, and the CAGR will exceed 14% from 2018 to 2022. In the coming years, China's automobile maintenance industry will have a good prospect with in-depth industry development, more market players, lower maintenance costs, stronger overall competitiveness based on chain operation, higher automobile penetration and older average age of vehicles.
- Development environment of China's automobile maintenance industry
- Major consumer groups of automobile maintenance
- Competition in China's automobile maintenance industry
- Profile of major automobile maintenance suppliers in China
- Factors influencing development of China's automobile maintenance industry
- Forecast on market size of China's automobile maintenance industry, 2018-2022
Table of Contents
1 Relevant Concepts of Automobile Maintenance Industry
- 1.1 Definition and Classification of Automobile Maintenance Industry
- 1.1.1 Definition of Automobile Maintenance Industry
- 1.1.2 Classification of Automobile Maintenance Services
- 1.2 Automobile Maintenance Industry Chain
2 Analysis on Automobile Maintenance Industry in China
- 2.1 Development Environment of China's Automobile Maintenance Industry
- 2.1.1 Economic Environment
- 2.1.2 Policy Environment
- 2.1.3 Social Environment
- 2.2 Analysis on Supply of Automobile Maintenance in China
- 2.3 Analysis on Demand for Automobile Maintenance in China
- 2.3.1 Major Consumer Groups of Automobile Maintenance
- 2.3.2 Market Size of Automobile Maintenance
3 Analysis on Competition in China's Automobile Maintenance Industry
- 3.1 Barriers to Entry in China's Automobile Maintenance Industry
- 3.1.1 Policy Barriers
- 3.1.2 Brand Barriers
- 3.1.3 Technological Barriers
- 3.1.4 Regional Barriers
- 3.24.2 Competition Structure of China's Automobile Maintenance Industry
- 3.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 3.2.3 Internal Competition of Automobile Maintenance Industry
- 3.2.4 Potential Entrants to Automobile Maintenance Industry
- 3.2.5 Substitutes for Automobile Maintenance Industry
4 Major Automobile Maintenance Industry Suppliers in China
- 4.1 Automobile Accessories Manufacturers
- 4.1.1 Jiangsu Carzone Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- 4.1.2 Jiangsu Rui'an Automobile Industry Co., Ltd.
- 4.1.3 Qingdao Copton Technology Co., Ltd.
- 4.2 Traditional Offline Automobile Maintenance Suppliers
- 4.2.1 Welion
- 4.2.2 3M
- 4.2.3 TyrePlus Car Service Center
- 4.3 O2O Automobile Maintenance Suppliers
- 4.3.1 Tuhu.cn
- 4.3.2 Chexiang.com
- 4.3.3 Lechebang.com
- 4.3.4 Qccr.com
- 4.3.5 Ddyc.com
5 Analysis on Raw Material Costs and Retail Prices of Automobile Maintenance in China
- 5.1 Analysis on Costs of Automobile Maintenance
- 5.2 Analysis on Prices of Automobile Maintenance
6 Forecast on Development of China's Automobile Maintenance Industry, 2018-2022
- 6.1 Factors Influencing Development of China's Automobile Maintenance Industry
- 6.1.1 Major Driving Forces and Market Opportunities for China's Automobile Maintenance Industry
- 6.1.2 Threats and Challenges to Automobile Maintenance Industry in China
- 6.3 Forecast on Demand for Automobile Maintenance in China
- Chart Classification of Automobile Maintenance Services
- Chart Production and Sales Volume of Automobiles in China, 2013-2022
- Chart Automobile Penetration in China, 2013-2017
- Chart Market Size of China's Automobile Maintenance Industry, 2013-2017
- Chart Major Policies on China's Automobile Maintenance Industry
- Chart Profile of Jiangsu Carzone Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- Chart Profile of Jiangsu Rui'an Automobile Industry Co., Ltd.
- Chart Copton's Sales Revenue From Automobile Maintenance
- Chart Profile of 3M
- Chart Profile of Tuhu.cn
- Chart Profile of Qccr.com
- Chart Forecast on Automobile Penetration in China, 2018-2022
- Chart Forecast on Market Size of Automobile Maintenance in China, 2018-2022