Product Code: 1602319
It becomes an important market and the manufacturing center of construction machinery as the global production and demand transfer. Most of the global manufacturers of construction machinery entered China. And seized most of the market.
In 2015, China's GDP increased by 6.9% YOY. According to IMF, the growth rate of global economy was less than 3.5%. China's GDP per capita was approximately USD 8,000 in 2015, far behind that of developed countries. Therefore, Chinese economy still has great potential for growth.
The downstream of China construction machinery industry includes fixed asset investment, mining, export, etc.
In 2015, China's fixed asset investment reached CNY 55,159 billion, up by 10% YOY, which is one of the main drivers of China's GDP.
In 2015, The import value of construction machinery was USD 3.367 billion, down by 21.4% YOY. The export value was USD 18.978 billion, up by 4.11% YOY. The trade surplus was USD 15.611 billion, increasing by USD 105 million YOY. China imported construction machinery products from 88 countries in 2015. Among the origin countries, the import value of Japan, the U.S.A. and Germany accounted for over 50%. China's construction machinery products were exported to 214 countries and regions. The export value of the top 20 destination countries exceeded 60%.
Investment and M&A remained major trend of the industry due to high expectation of market demand. It is noteworthy that Chinese manufacturers of construction machinery are expanding business overseas. Certain Chinese manufacturers with strong competitiveness expand export and operate internationally through M&A and joint ventures overseas. At the end of January 2016, Terex Corporation announced Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd. had proposed tender offer. Zoomlion offered USD 3 per share with the total USD 3.3 billion to purchase Terex Corporation. After the news released, Zoomlion confirmed this case.
Current urbanization policies attempt to absorb surplus rural labors through synchronized development of small towns and medium to large-sized cities. The number of small towns is approximately 20,000 in China. It is estimated that new urbanization infrastructure will stimulate CNY 0.4-0.5 million for investment in fixed assets in the next 10 years. Decline of the governmental investment in fixed assets will make room for non-state-owned capital. The annual growth rate of investment in fixed assets like transportation, infrastructure and real estate is expected to surpass 10% in the coming years.
At the end of 2014, the urbanization rate was 54.8% in China. It is forecast that the urbanization rate will exceed 60% by 2020 and reach 70% by 2030, which will promote the development of infrastructure and construction machinery industry. In early 2016, Chongqing, Guangdong and Yunnan released "the 13th Five-year(2016-2020)" Transport Investment Plan. The investment scales are all over CNY 400 billion (USD 60 billion). Railway, Highway and urban rail transit are the main investment fields, which will promote China construction machinery industry.
From the development trend, the future revenue will largely come from after sale services including maintenance, leasing and reproducing. Industry insider estimates, 30%-40% of the future sales revenue will source from parts reselling and 30%-40% will come from financial leasing. Only the rest will come from new product sales.
Readers can obtain the following information or more through this report:
- Economy and policy environment faced by China construction machinery industry
- Production and Demand Status of Construction Machinery Industry
- Competition Status of Construction Machinery Industry in China
- Analysis of Construction Machinery Sub-industries in China
- Import and Export of Construction Machinery Industry
- M&A of Chinese Construction Machinery Manufacturers
- Forecast on Construction Machinery Industry in China
The Following Enterprises and People Are Recommended to Purchase This Report:
- Manufacturers of Construction Machinery
- Trading Enterprises of Construction Machinery
- Enterprises Related to Industry Chain of Construction Machinery
- Investors/Research Institutes Concerned About Construction Machinery Industry
Table of Contents
1. Basic Situation of Construction Machinery Industry
- 1.1. Definition and Classification of the Industry
- 1.1.1. Definition
- 1.1.2. Classification of Construction Machinery Industry
- 1.1.3. Analysis of Industry Chain
- 1.2. Status of the Industry in China Economy
2. Development Environment of Construction Machinery Industry in China, 2011-2016
- 2.1. Economic Environment
- 2.1.1. Global Economy
- 2.1.2. China Economy
- 2.2. Policy Environment
- 2.2.1. Policy Overview
- 2.2.2. Key Policies
- 2.2.3. Development Trend of Policies
3. Operation Status of Construction Machinery Industry in China, 2011-2015
- 3.1. Industry Scale
- 3.1.1. Number of Enterprises
- 3.1.2. Total Assets
- 3.2. Supply Status
- 3.2.1. Gross Output Value
- 3.2.2. Output Volume
- 3.3. Demand Status
- 3.3.1. Market Size
- 3.3.2. Major Demand Fields
- 3.4. Analysis of Financing and Investment in China Construction Machinery Industry
- 3.4.1. Investment in Fixed Assets
- 3.4.2. Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) Status in the Industry
4. Competition Status of Construction Machinery Industry in China
- 4.1. Entry Barrier and Exit Barrier
- 4.1.1. Technological and Capital Barriers
- 4.1.2. Policy Barriers
- 4.1.3. Barriers to Exit
- 4.2. Competition Structure of the Industry
- 4.2.1. Upstream Suppliers
- 4.2.2. Downstream Customers
- 4.2.3. Competitors in the Industry
- 4.2.4. Potential Competitors
- 4.2.5. Substitutes
5. Analysis of Industry Chain of Construction Machinery in China, 2011-2015
- 5.1. Upstream
- 5.1.1. Iron & Steel Industry
- 5.1.2. Non-ferrous Metal Industry
- 5.1.3. Impact of the Upstream on Construction Machinery Industry
- 5.2. Downstream
- 5.2.1. Real Estate Industry
- 5.2.2. Railway Construction
- 5.2.3. Highway Construction
- 5.2.4. Hydraulic Engineering
- 5.2.5. Electric Power Industry
- 5.2.6. Coal Industry
- 5.2.7. Impact of Downstream on Construction Machinery Industry
6. Analysis of Sub-sectors of Construction Machinery Industry in China, 2011-2015
- 6.1. Excavator
- 6.1.1. Supply and Demand
- 6.1.2. Industry Competition
- 6.1.3. Development Trend
- 6.2. Loader
- 6.2.1. Supply and Demand
- 6.2.2. Industry Competition
- 6.2.3. Industry Development Trend
- 6.3. Forklift Truck
- 6.4. Compaction Machinery
- 6.5. Crane
- 6.6. Concrete Machinery
- 6.7. Bulldozer
7. Import and Export Status of Construction Machinery in China, 2011-2015
- 7.1. Import
- 7.1.1. Import Overview
- 7.1.2. Structure of Imported Products
- 7.1.3. Major Sources of Import
- 7.2. Export
- 7.2.1. Export Overview
- 7.2.2. Structure of Exported Products
- 7.2.3. Major Export Destinations
8. Major Manufacturers of Construction Machinery in China, 2011-2015
- 8.1. Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science &Technology Co., Ltd.
- 8.1.1. Enterprise Profile
- 8.1.2. Operation Status
- 8.2. SANY GROUP
- 8.3. XCMG Group
- 8.4. Guangxi LiuGong Machinery Co., Ltd.
- 8.5. Shantui Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- 8.6. Xiamen XGMA Machinery Co., Ltd.
- 8.7. Sunward Equipment Group
- 8.8. Anhui Heli Co., Ltd.
- 8.9. Linzhou Heavy Machinery Group Co., Ltd.
- 8.10. Changlin Company Limited
9. Major Foreign-funded Enterprises in China Construction Machinery Industry, 2011-2015
- 9.1. Caterpillar Inc.
- 9.1.1. Enterprise Profile
- 9.1.2. Operation Status of Caterpillar in China
- 9.1.3. Development Strategy of Caterpillar in China
- 9.2. Komatsu Ltd.
- 9.3. Hitachi, Ltd.
- 9.4. Terex
- 9.5. Volvo Construction Equipment
- 9.6. Liebherr
- 9.7. Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd.
- 9.8. Kobelco Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- 9.9. Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- 9.10. JCB
10. Prospect of Construction Machinery Industry in China, 2016-2020
- 10.1. Factors Influencing Development
- 10.1.1. Economy Environment
- 10.1.2. Chinese Government Policies of Investment in Fixed Assets
- 10.1.3. Import and Export
- 10.2. Forecast on Supply and Demand
- 10.2.1. Production Forecast
- 10.2.2. Demand Forecast
- 10.3. Recommendations on Development and Investment in China Construction Machinery Industry, 2016-2020
- 10.3.1. Investment Opportunities in Sub-industries
- 10.3.2. Investment Opportunities by Region
- 10.3.3. Other Investment Opportunities
- 10.3.4. Recommendations on Development and Investment
- Chart Industry Chain of Construction Machinery Industry in China
- Chart Classification of Products in China Construction Machinery Industry
- Chart Proportion of Total Output Value of Construction Machinery Industry in China's GDP, 2008-2015
- Chart Key Policies in China Construction Machinery Industry, 2011-2015
- Chart Number of Enterprises in China Construction Machinery Industry, 2011-2015
- Chart Total Assets and Total Liabilities of China Construction Machinery Industry, 2011-2015
- Chart Output Volume of Major Products in China Construction Machinery Industry, 2011-2015
- Chart Market Size of Construction Machinery Industry Machinery Industry in China, 2011-2015
- Chart Major Domestic M&A Events in China Construction Machinery Industry, 2011- 2015
- Chart Major Overseas M&A Events of China Construction Machinery Enterprises, 2011-2016
- Chart Output Volume of Excavators in China, 2011-2015
- Chart Production Volume of Loaders in China, 2011-2015
- Chart Output Volume of Cranes in China, 2011-2015
- Chart Import Value of Construction Machinery in China, 2011- 2015
- Chart Top 10 Import Sources of Construction Machinery in China, 2015
- Chart Export Value of Construction Machinery in China, 2011- 2015
- Chart Forecast on Market Size of Construction Machinery Industry in China,2016- 2020