Product Code: 11100148
Since 2006, the proportion of China pharmaceutical industry output in GDP has remained stable. In the past five years, the proportion fell slightly in 2007, while in other years it kept a growth trend. Especially from 2008H2 to 2009H1, though the global economic development environment generally slowed down, China pharmaceutical industry's performance was still gratifying, showing great development potential. China pharmaceutical industry output growth from CNY 178.14 billion in 2000 to CNY 1,193.38 billion in 2010, with a compound annual growth rate of more than 20%. From January to September 2011, the Chinese medicine industry achieved an output of CNY 1,059.10 billion, increased by 29.1% YOY.
By the end of 2010, there were more than 7,000 pharmaceutical enterprises in China, but the industry concentration was very low. In November 2010, the Chinese Government issued the Guidance on Accelerating Structure Adjustment in Medical Industry, which clearly states that the Chinese Government will support the innovation and technology upgrading of the pharmaceutical industry, promote the M & A and improve industry concentration.
This report analyses the 2010 sales of China's pharmaceutical industry's top 50 companies, including chemical medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, bio-pharmaceuticals and other industries.
By reading this report, readers can get the following information:
- Major domestic pharmaceutical manufacturing enterprises
- Major foreign-funded pharmaceutical enterprises in China
- Major listed pharmaceutical manufacturing enterprises in China
- The operation of China's main pharmaceutical manufacturing enterprises
The following persons are recommended to purchase this report:
- Medicine manufacturing enterprises
- Pharmaceutical trading enterprises
- Investors concern China pharmaceutical industry
- Industry research institutes focus on China pharmaceutical industry
Table of Contents
1. Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Holding Co., Ltd.
- 1.1. Enterprise Profiles
- 1.2. Business Operations
- 1.3. Development Strategies of Harbin Pharmaceutical Group
2. CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Limited
- 2.1. Enterprise Profiles
- 2.2. Business Operations
- 2.3. Development Strategies of CSPC Pharmaceutical Group
3. Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co., Ltd
- 3.1. Enterprise Profiles
- 3.2. Business Operations
4. Yangtze River Pharmaceutical Group
- 4.1. Enterprise Profiles
- 4.2. Business Operations
- 4.3. Development Strategy
5. Jilin Xiuzheng Pharmaceutical Group
- 5.1. Enterprise Profiles
- 5.2. Business Operations
6. Guangzhou Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited
- 6.1. Enterprise Profiles
- 6.2. Business Operations
7. Huabei Pharmaceutical Group
- 7.1. Enterprise Profiles
- 7.2. Business Operations
8. Buchang Group
- 8.1. Enterprise Profiles
- 8.2. Business Operations
9. Tianjin Kingyork Group Co., Ltd.
10. Bayer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
11. Tianjin Pharmaceutical Group
12. Northeast Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
13. Beijing Tong Ren Tang Group Co., Ltd.
14. Pfizer Inc.
15. Beijing Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
16. Tasly Group
17. Qilu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
18. China National Biotec Group
19. The United Laboratories International Holdings Co., Ltd.
20. Huadong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
21. Novonordisk Pharmaceutical Ltd
22. Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd
23. Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
24. Zhejiang Medicine Co., Ltd
25. Jiangxi Jiminkexin Group Co., Ltd
26. Chongqing Taiji Industry (Group) Co., Ltd
27. China Resources Sanjiu Medical & Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
28. Reyoung Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
29. Furen Medicine Group
30. Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd
31. Shanghai Roche Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
32. Shenzhen Hepalink Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
33. Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd
34. Yunnan Baiyao Group Co., Ltd
35. Zhejiang NHU Company Ltd
36. Lunan Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
37. Guangdong Kang Mei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
38. Henan Topfond Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
39. AstraZeneca Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
40. Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd
41. Jiangsu Xiansheng Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
42. Beijing Novartis Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
43. Jiangsu Kanion Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
44. Jiangsu Chia-tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
45. Shanxi Bicon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
46. Livzon Pharmaceutical Group Inc.
47. Jiangsu Hanson Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
48. Zhejiang Conba Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
49. Shineway Pharmaceutical Group
50. Shouguang Fukang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
List of Charts
- Chart: 2006-2010 Operating Income of Harbin Pharmaceutical Group
- Chart: 2006-2010 Operations of Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Holding Co., Ltd.
- Chart: 2006-2010 Sales of CSPC Pharmaceutical Group
- Chart: 2006-2010 Operations of Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co., Ltd
- Chart: 2006-2010 Sales of Jilin Xiuzheng Pharmaceutical Group
- Chart: 2006-2010 Sales of Buchang Group
- Chart: 2006-2010 Sales of Bayer Healthcare
- Chart: 2006-2010 Sales of Xi'an-Janssen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Chart: 2006-2010 Operations of China Resources Sanjiu Medical & Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Chart: 2006-2010 Sales of Shanghai Roche Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd