Product Code: RT0251IS
The "Department Store Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2014-2019" report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in department stores retail channel across the Asia-Pacific In addition, it highlights fastest growing markets for department stores identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the department store channel. Also provides market share of key retailers in the region.
- Department store sales in China to reach US$141 billion in 2019
- Indonesia is the fastest growing market for department stores in the region
- Department stores post moderate growth in China, amid increasing online sales
- Japanese department stores and rising sales
- South Korean department stores are in trouble
- Provides a comprehensive view of the department stores retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2019; highlights the fastest growing markets and category groups.
- Details market size and category forecasts for the region and countries, features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and department store retail trends
- The report covers twelve countries in Asia-Pacific.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the department stores retail market in Asia-Pacific, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 9 category groups) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the region
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the region
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the department store retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the region.
Table of Contents
- Global Summary
- Global* department store market to surpass US$ 746.2 billion by 2019
- More and more firms are starting innovation labs to renovate their business style, which could be a revolution in transforming retail.
- Mergers and acquisitions to consolidate and reinvent a new business is the talk of the town.
- Clothing and footwear was the largest category in the world in 2014 and will continue to be the largest category by 2019
- Snippets of retail trends in Asia-Pacific
- President Xi's Campaign and the Chinese department stores.
- Japanese department stores and the rising sales.
- Korean department stores are in a quagmire.
- Retailers are adding a digital shopping experience for their customers, in Japan
- Asia-Pacific: Department Store Retail Market
- Largest markets in department store
- Department stores' share of retail sales, 2014 and 2019
- Fastest-growing markets in the Asia-Pacific, 2014-2019
- Top three largest and fastest-growing category groups
- Largest and fastest-growing category groups for department stores in the Asia-Pacific
- Top five countries leading the growth of category groups
- Department store trends in the Asia-Pacific
- Major department store retailers in the Asia-Pacific
- Innovative retailers in the Asia-Pacific
List of Figures
- Department Store sales in the region
- Department stores' share of retail sales 2014
- Department stores' share of retail sales 2019
- Fastest-growing markets in Asia-Pacific, 2014-2019
- Top three largest and fastest-growing category groups in each country
- Largest and fastest-growing category groups for department stores in Asia-Pacific
- Furniture and Floor coverings
- Health and beauty
- Accessories, luggage and leather goods
- Books, news and stationery
- Clothing and footwear
- Electrical and electronics
- Home and garden products
- Sports and leisure equipment
- Food and grocery
- Music, video and entertainment software
* Data covers 50 largest markets globally.