Product Code: RT0122SR
The "Food and Grocery Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2013-2018" report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in the food and grocery categories across different channels in Asia-Pacific. Also provides, food and grocery data by categories food, drinks, household products and tobacco. In addition, it highlights the largest and fastest growing markets for the food and grocery categories identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers across different channels.
- China Food and Grocery retail market to reach US$3.63 trillion by 2018
- Convenience stores to continue as the largest channel for Food and Grocery retailing in Asia-Pacific
- Indian market is still dominated by traditional mom and pop stores, however organized retailing is on a rise
- Increasing private label offerings by retailers in Japan, is observed as economy growth is stagnates
- Provides a comprehensive view of the food and grocery retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2018; and highlights the fastest growing markets and channels for the category group. Also provides, data by categories food, drinks, household products and tobacco.
- Details market size and channel forecasts for the region and countries, and features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and food and grocery retail trends
- The report covers 12 countries in Asia-Pacific.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the food and grocery retail market in Asia-Pacific, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets across the region.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 12channels) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the region
- Identifies the largest and fastest growing channels for the category in major countries
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the food and grocery retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key international players across the region.
Table of Contents
- Largest and fastest growing food and grocery markets
- Break-down for Food, Drinks, Household products and Tobacco categories
- Largest and fastest growing channels in each country
- Fastest growing food and grocery markets for major channels
- Food and grocery retail trends
- Major retailers in the region
- Innovative retailers