Product Code: RT0102SR
The "Global Food and Grocery Retailing, 2013-2018" report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in the food and grocery categories across different channels globally. Also provides, food and grocery data by categories food, drinks, household products and tobacco. In addition, it highlights the largest and fastest growing markets for the food and grocery categories identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers across different channels.
- Global food and grocery retail sales are forecast to reach US$11trillion by 2018, largely driven by the growth of modern retailing formats in developing economies
- China is set to continue as the largest food and grocery market globally in 2018, with 32% of the global share of food and grocery retailing
- Convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations are set to remain the largest channel for food and grocery sales; however, online retailers are growing at a faster pace
- The dominance of local and smaller retailers in the world's most populous countries of India and China, and other emerging markets, primarily influences the large size of convenience stores in the global food and grocery market.
- Provides a comprehensive view of the global food and grocery retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2018; and highlights the world's fastest growing markets and channels for the category group. Also provides, data by categories food, drinks, household products and tobacco.
- Details market size and channel forecasts for each region and countries, and features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and food and grocery retail trends
- The report covers the 50 largest retail markets and includes 24 countries in Europe, 12 countries in Asia-Pacific, nine countries in the Americas, and five countries in the Middle east and Africa.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the global food and grocery retail market, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets across the globe.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 12 channels) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the four regions, of the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
- Identifies the largest and fastest growing channels for the category in major countries across the four regions as well as the highest value growth
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the food and grocery retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key international players across the four regions.
Table of Contents
- Global analysis of Food and Grocery Retail market
- Executive Summary
- Global Analysis
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)