Production and Market of Wheat Gluten in China
発行: CCM Data & Business Intelligence
ページ情報: 英文 16 Pages
Currently, there are about 24 active wheat gluten producers in China, most of which are located in Henan, Hebei, and Shandong, the major wheat production areas in China. Henan Tianguan Group Co., Ltd. and Shandong Qufeng Food Technology Co., Ltd., both with wheat gluten capacity of 40,000 t/a, were the TOP two producers in 2017.
As an important producer and user of wheat gluten worldwide, China's capacity and consumption of the product have been growing in recent years, up to 461,000 tonnes and 90,000 tonnes in 2017 respectively. Domestic users prefer domestically-made wheat gluten to the imported one, with a large part used in food and feed industry, which will continue to be the major application fields in the next several years. Domestic industrial experts believe that the growth of wheat gluten market in China is promising.
Besides the aspects mentioned above, what other changes can be seen from 2015 to 2017? What will be the development trend of China's wheat gluten industry in the future? This report will present the answers to you.
This report combines CCM International's expertise in wheat gluten market research. Key questions to be answered in the report:
1) What has changed in capacity and output of wheat gluten during 2015-2017?
2) What has changed in the raw materials of wheat gluten's market during 2015-2017?
3) What are the influencing factors of wheat gluten's production in China?
4) What is the mainstream production process of wheat gluten in recent years?
5) What is the fast-growing segment of wheat gluten consumption?
6) What are the main drivers of wheat gluten's consumption?