Vitamin industry hot topics in 2014:
- On 19 March, 2014, BASF released a statement, explaining that its citral production line in Germany plant had suffered a fire and had to close down. BASF's total citral capacity accounts for more than 60% of the global capacity, thus the fire led to a tight supply of citral and had a huge impact on the downstream of vitamin A, fragrance and flavor, vitamin E and other products. However, even though BASF's citral resumed production as soon as in April 2014, the domestic supply situation didn't change quickly.
- On 11 July, 2014, DSM announced that it had reached an agreement to acquire Aland Nutraceutical, a leading producer of vitamin C in China. Through the acquisition, DSM will be able to further strengthen its status in the vitamin C market and spread its domains all over the world in human nutrition and health care, animal nutrition and health care, and personal care.
- On 25 Oct. 2014, Shandong Haineng Bioengineering Co., Ltd. conducted "25-hydroxyvitamin D3" press conference in International Conference Center of Jinan City, Shandong Province. Haineng Bioengineering launched 25-hydroxyvitamin D3, which means that China is expected to break monopoly on technology and market dominated by foreign countries to some extent. And it speeds up the production and efficiency of livestock and poultry breeding.
Purpose of report:
In this report, CCM has analyzed price of feed-grade vitamins in 2014.
What to report:
In this report, China's feed-grade vitamin prices in 2014 have been analyzed exhaustively from the following aspects:
- Content background;
- Company dynamics;
- Market prices change of vitamins.
In the next few years, the vitamin industry in China will continue to be promising. On the whole, it's worth investing in it.
Table of Contents
- 1. Overview
- 2. Vitamin A (VA)
- 3. Vitamin B1 (VB1)
- 4. Vitamin B2 (VB2)
- 5. Vitamin B3 (VB3)
- 6. Vitamin B5 (VB5)
- 7. Vitamin B6 API (VB6 API)
- 8. Vitamin B7 (VB7)
- 9. Vitamin B9 (VB9)
- 10. Vitamin C (VC)
- 11. Vitamin D3 (VD3)
- 12. Vitamin E (VE)
- 13. Vitamin K3 (VK3)
- 14. Conclusion
List of Figures:
- Figure 1-1: Price growth and fluctuation of vitamins in China, 2013-2014
- Figure 2-1: Market price of feed-grade VA in China, 2013-2014
- Figure 2-2: Export volume and price of China's VA, 2014
- Figure 3-1: Market price of 98% feed-grade VB1 in China, 2013-2014
- Figure 4-1: Market price of 80% feed-grade VB2 in China, 2013-2014
- Figure 5-1: Market price of 99% feed-grade VB3 in China, 2013-2014
- Figure 6-1: Market price of feed-grade VB5 in China, 2013-2014
- Figure 6-2: Export volume and price of China's VB5, 2014
- Figure 7-1: Market price of feed-grade VB6 API in China, 2013-2014
- Figure 7-2: Export volume and price of China's VB6 API, 2014
- Figure 8-1: Market price of 2% feed-grade VB7 in China, 2013-2014
- Figure 9-1: Market price of feed-grade VB9 in China, 2013-2014
- Figure 10-1: Market price of 99% powder feed-grade VE in China, 2013-2014
- Figure 11-1: Market price of feed-grade VD3 in China, 2013-2014
- Figure 12-1: Market price of 50% powder feed-grade VE in China, 2013-2014
- Figure 13-1: Market price of MSB 96% feed-grade VK3 in China, 2013-2014