As a key network infrastructure, 5G will promote mobile communication technology as a universal technology and universal platform, the commercialization of 5G technology will become the leader in the transformation of digital economy area.
Faster connection to offline, consumption to production, it will have a far-reaching impact on transformation of various industries and economic growth and promote the development of digital economy in all countries to a new level.
This report focuses on 5G development and future in China, it's a quality report for your study on this topic.
Table of Contents
1 Accelerated Industrial Development Driven by Internal and External 5G Development Environment
- 1.1 Global Trends: from Standard Development to Scramble to Seize the Wrestling Force of the 5G Industry Development.
- 1.2 The Chinese Government: "5G Network Lead" Under the Mission of a Strong Country Has Become One of the Top Policies of the Country, and Various Ministries and Commissions Are Performing Their Duties.
- 1.2.1 The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology Has Set Goals and Plans Clearly, Provided Frequency-Based Guarantees, and Unifiedly Planned Pilot Cities to Promote the Rapid Deployment of 5G Networks.
- 1.2.2 Development and Reform Commission: Emphasizing 5G Pulling on the Surrounding Industries
- 1.2.3 Ministry of Science and Technology: A Major Project Is the Starting Point. We Will Vigorously Promote the Maturity, Localization, And Industrialization of 5G Core Technologies to Improve the Innovation of China's Information Infrastructure.
- 1.2.4 SASAC: More Resources for 5G and Large Aircraft Manufacturing
- 1.3 Operators: Balance Between Proper Construction and Active Development
- 1.3.1 The Joy and Helplessness from The Rapid Growth of Traffic
- 1.3.2 Under the Asymmetric Regulation Of 2G-3G and 3G-4G, the "One After Another" of the Three Major Telecom Operators
- 1.3.3 5G Frequency Characteristics, Midband 5G Is the First Choice for Operators to Build Networks
- 1.3.4 three Telecom Operators Actively Deploy 5G Pilots
- 1.4 Equipment Suppliers: Leading Main Force of The New Round of Big Cycle Feast
- 1.4.1 Pressure and Revelry under Cyclical Telecom Industry
- 1.4.2 Leading Manufacturers' Chip and Terminal Progress Exceeds Expectations
2 Increased Likelihood of License Issuance In 2018 or Early 2019
3 on the Eve of the Issuance of Licenses, the Game of Frequency Competition
- 3.1 three Operators Allocate 3.3-3.6G Frequency Resources Equally
- 3.2 China Mobile Relied on Its Original Strengths to Make Advancement, National Policy Compensation to China Unicom and China Telecom
- 3.3 Single Operator Exclusively Enjoys 3.5G 300M Midband
4 5G Scale Networking Time and Investment Judgment
- 4.1 Building Network Time
- 4.2 Investment Scale Forecast
- 4.3 Related Industry Chain Impact Judgment
- 5G Standard Setting Period
- 5G Progress in Various Countries
- 5G Impact on Social Economy
- China's 5G Strategic Plan
- The Average Tariff of China's Mobile Traffic from 2013 to 2017
- Mobile Internet Access Traffic from 2013 to 2017
- Average Mobile Traffic Per Month of Mobile Internet Access from 2013 to 2017
- Three Major Operators' Revenue Growth from 2004 to 2017
- Comparison of Revenue Growth Between Ericsson And Huawei in 2007-2017
- ZTE Communications Revenues 1997-2017
- 5G Band Division
- 5G Spectrum Planning in Various Countries
- Different Network Standard Frequency Range
- Three Operators Frequency Range and Bandwidth
- 4G Development Process
- China Mobile 4G Construction and Investment
- 5G Development Process
- Three Major Operators 5G Construction and Investment Planning
- Three Telecom Operators 5G Construction and Investment Planning
- ZTE Business Units