Product Code: CS4013MF
Thailand's Wine market is expected to register high growth during 2015-2020 supported by a large young population base with rising disposable incomes. The market is led by the Still Wine category while the Sparkling Wine category is forecast to register fastest growth in volume terms during 2015-2020. On-trade transactions account for the highest distribution share of Wine in the market. Accolade Wines is the leading player in the country.
- The Thai Wine market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The purchasing pattern of the Thai consumers remains unaffected in the Wine market.
- The Still Wine category has the highest volume share in the overall Wine market.
- The Sparkling Wine category is expected to gain market share during 2015-2020.
- Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the Thai Wine market.
- Hardys is the leading brand in Still Wine and Sparkling Wine categories in Thailand.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in Thailand provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass; container data for: Bottle and Bag-In-Box
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
- Macroeconomic indicators - GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for Thailand's Wine market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Thailand's Wine market
- Degree of trade up/down in Thailand's Wine market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Thailand's Wine and Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Thailand's Wine market
- Leading distribution channels ((volume terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
- Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
- About Canadean
List of Tables
- Table 1: Market value analysis in THB and US$, 2010-2020
- Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
- Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to THB
- Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
- Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
- Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
- Table 7: Leading retailers
- Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
- Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
- Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior - Trading up/down, 2015
- Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
- Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
- Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
- Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
- Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine and Spirits, 2012-2015
- Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
- Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
- Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
- Figure 12: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
- Figure 13: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020