Product Code: CS1774MF
The Consumer and Market Insights: Savory Snacks Market in Brazil report analyzes market data, demographic consumption patterns and the key trends driving the category. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer needs, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer behaviors.
- Processed Snacks and Nuts and Seeds are the leading categories by value. The latter will register the fastest growth in value terms by 2019.
- The Brazilian population is a young one, with almost half of consumers younger than 30. Across all age cohorts, Tweens and Early Teens eat the most Savory Snacks on a per capita basis.
- Fun and Enjoyment is the leading trend that drives Savory Snacks consumption in Brazil. This shows that the Brazilian population seeks novelty and happiness while eating crisps or processed snacks.
- Looking for moments of relaxation and escapism is the second-most important trend that influences Brazilian Savory Snack consumption. Popcorn and Potato Chips are the two categories most influenced by this trend.
- Men in Brazil seek Savory Snacks that offer better value for money. With a price-conscious population, Brazilian Savory Snacks manufacturers should offer popcorn and pretzels that meet important need states such as fun at the lowest price.
This report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
Get access to:
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Savory Snacks, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years.
- The degree of influence that Canadean's 20 key consumer trends have on Savory Snacks consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influences varies by gender, age, wealth and leisure.
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs.
International and Brazil-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs -compare your products against top performers.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to Canadean's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking which offers exclusive insight into the Savory Snacks market
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Savory Snacks sector to get a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyse category, brand and packaging dynamics and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Table of Contents
- Classifications and definitions
- Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
- Market value and volume for the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- Historical and projected sales in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- Comparison of Brazil Savory Snacks market compared to other key countries
- Market volume of Brazil Savory Snacks by category
- Historical and project market value of Brazil Savory Snacks by category
- Winners and losers in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- Private label performance compare to national brands in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- Leading companies in the Brazil Savory Snacks market by category
- Leading brands in the Brazil Savory Snacks market by category
Retailer and packaging
- Leading retailers in the Brazil food market
- Leading distribution channels in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- Leading distribution channels by category in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- Brazil Savory Snacks market by type of packaging
- Brazil Savory Snacks market by type of packaging closure/outer
- Brazil Savory Snacks market by type of packaging, forecasted
Demographic cohort consumption patterns
- Overall consumption occasions by age and gender in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- Private Label consumption occasions by age and gender in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- Under/Over-consumption levels in the Brazil Savory Snacks market by gender and age
- Consumption frequency by type of consumer in the Brazil Savory Snacks market by gender and age
- Private label consumption by age and gender and comparison to overall consumption levels in in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
Consumer trend analysis
- Degree of influence that consumer trends have on volume consumption in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- Market volume of the Brazil Savory Snacks market by category and trend
- For leading trends in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- Degree of influence trend has on volume by consumption by key demographic
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- How to target the trend in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- How the trend will evolve in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- New product examples launched in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- New product examples launched in the global Savory Snacks market
Actions and Recommendations
- How to successfully target key trends in the Brazil Savory Snacks market
- Explanation of trends
- Country context
- Sector overview
- Category data
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definition