Product Code: CS1795MF
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Malaysia's Savory Snacks market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Savory Snacks categories and their packaging.
- Malaysia's Savory Snacks market will register higher value growth compared to volume growth during 2014-2019. Growing young population and increasingly fast-paced lifestyle of this group will drive the growth of consumer packaged goods market in Malaysia.
- The Processed Snacks category recorded highest consumption in both value and volume terms in 2014.
- The Pretzels category is forecast to be the fastest growing category in value terms during 2014-2019.
- Jack' n Jill, Act II, Mister Potato, Tong Garden and Kabaya Pakyni are the leading brands in the Savory Snacks market in Malaysia.
- Flexible Packaging Bag/Sachet will be the most used container type during 2014-2019.
This report is based on market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Savory Snacks market in Malaysia. It includes overall Savory Snacks market value and volume analysis, category and segmental breakdown for seven Savory Snacks categories for the period 2009-2019. The report also provides extensive brand share coverage, snapshot of the Food Retail landscape in the country, Distribution data covering key distribution channels, and Savory Snacks packaging in the country.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Savory Snacks Market in Malaysia allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table of Contents
- Report introduction and definitions
- Market Overview
- Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
- Market value and volume for the Malaysia market
- Historical and projected consumption in the Malaysia market
- Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Malaysia market
- Market volume of Malaysia by category
- Historical and project market value of Malaysia by category
- Winners and losers in the Malaysia market
- Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Malaysia market
- Category level pricing in the Malaysia market
- Retailer and packaging
- Leading retailers in the Malaysia food market
- Leading distribution channels in the Malaysia market
- Leading distribution channels by category in the Malaysia market
- Malaysia market by type of packaging
- Malaysia market by type of packaging closure/outer
- Malaysia market by type of packaging, forecasted
- Private label performance compared to national brands in the Malaysia market
- Leading companies in the Malaysia market by category
- Leading brands in the Malaysia market by category
- Consumer trend analysis
- Canadean's consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in the Malaysia market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Malaysia market
- How to target the trend in the Malaysia market
- How the trend will evolve in the Malaysia market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- Innovation examples
- New product examples launched in the Malaysia market
- Country context
- Sector overview
- Category data
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean