Product Code: CS3540MF
Rising GDP we capita and a large base of young population will drive the growth in the Prepared Meals market in Indonesia. The market is being led by the Ready Meals category and is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms as well during 2015-2020. Convenience Stores account for the majority share in the distribution in the Prepared Meals market. Film is the most commonly used packaging closure in the market. Pronas is the leading player in the market.
The Ready Meals category has the highest volume share in the overall Prepared Meals market in Indonesia.
The Ready Meals category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
The Dried Ready Meals segment is expected to gain share growth within the Ready Meals category.
Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Meal Kits and Pizza in the Indonesian Prepared Meals market.
Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Indonesian Prepared Meals market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Prepared Meals market in Indonesia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Meal Kits, Pizza, and Ready Meals with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands brands.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and others; container data for: Tub, Tray, Bag/Sachet, Pouch and others
Reasons To Buy
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Table of Contents
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Retail and foodservice figures -Key Takeaways
- Value and volume analysis for the IndonesianPrepared Mealsmarket
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Indonesian Prepared Meals market
- Degree of trade up/down in the IndonesianPrepared Mealsmarket
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Indonesian Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Indonesian Prepared Meals market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value and volume terms) by category and segment
- Penetration of private label by category in the Indonesian Prepared Meals market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Prepared Meals market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Prepared Meals market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Prepared Meals market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
List of Tables
- Table 1: Country Indicators -overall food value and volume, 2015
- Table 2: Market value analysis in IDR and US$, 2010-2020
- Table 3: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
- Table 4: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to IDR
- Table 5: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
- Table 6: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
- Table 7: Average price per kg comparison by categories
- Table 8: Leading retailers
- Table 9: Leading brands by segments, 2015
- Table 10: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
- Figure 2: Foodservice transactions by sectors, profit and cost, 2015
- Figure 3: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
- Figure 4: Consumers purchase behavior -Trad