Product Code: QTBRQ317
GlobalData's Brazil Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Without a clear sign of economic recovery or purchasing power growth, many categories continue to behave in an erratic manner
- As a consequence of the economic climate, companies are focusing on improving revenue margins for their products. However, rather than increasing end-prices in a significant manner, firms have been focusing on reducing internal costs
- With reduced disposable income, consumers are facing more difficult purchasing choices. As such, essential products have received more focus, and luxuries have been neglected
- Product yield is becoming an important focus for consumers. As a consequence, companies are investing in new products that provide better value for money
- Signs of macroeconomic recovery are not yet reflected by household consumption. It is expected that only by the end of 2018 will commercial beverage sales begin to enter a period of sustainable growth
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Brazil beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Brazil to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 6
- 5.1 Soft Drinks 6
- 5.1.1 Packaged Water 6
- 5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 7
- 5.1.3 Carbonates 7
- 5.1.4 Enhanced Water 8
- 5.1.5 Flavored Water 9
- 5.1.6 Juice 9
- 5.1.7 Nectars 10
- 5.1.8 Still Drinks 10
- 5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 11
- 5.1.10 Fruit Powders 11
- 5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 12
- 5.1.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 12
- 5.1.13 Sports Drinks 13
- 5.1.14 Energy Drinks 13
- 5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 14
- 5.3 Dairy Drinks 15
- 5.4 Hot Beverages 15
6 Data Tables 17
7 Appendix 23
List of Tables
List of Tables
- Table 1: Brazil at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
- Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
- Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 17
- Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 18
- Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 19
- Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 20
- Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 21
- Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 22