Product Code: SD_GLOBCOFF_11
An essential guide for soft drinks professionals worldwide, the Global Iced/RTD Coffee Report forms part of Canadean's best selling series of global soft drinks reports.
Comprising of data tables and supporting text, the report provides information at a global, regional and country level. Data includes iced/rtd coffee consumption (million litres & litres per capita) from 2005 to 2010, with forecasts to 2014. Percentage market shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution (2009 and 2010 actuals, plus forecasts for 2011). Leading companies' market shares for 2009 and 2010 are provided. A market valuation is provided for each country and, where applicable, new products in 2010 are identified. Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional drinks and private label.
- Historic and forecast consumption data by region and by country (2005-2010 actuals plus forecasts to 2014)
- Segmentation data by country
- Key packaging data by country
- Distribution splits by country
Reasons To Buy
Published by Canadean, this report is an essential guide for iced/RTD Coffee and soft drinks professionals worldwide
This 465 page report includes global and regional summaries along with individual country profiles on 54 markets
Compiled from Canadean's extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers on-the-ground
Canadean's in-depth methodology provides consistent, reliable data which has been researched and built from brand data upwards
54 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews
Historic and forecast consumption data by region and by country (2005-2010 actuals plus forecasts to 2014)
Segmentation data by country (RTD/non RTD, Still/Sparkling)
Key packaging data (material, refillability, multi vs single serve) by country
Distribution (on- vs off-premise) splits by country
Leading companies' % market shares
2010 market valuation by country
Market commentary including current and emerging trends
Table of Contents
- Global & Regional Summaries - Iced/RTD Coffee Data Tables
- REGIONS: Asia, Australasia, East Europe, Latin America (Latam), Middle East North Africa (MENA), North America, West Europe
- Consumption (Million Litres) By Global/Region/Country, 2005-2014F
- Litres per Capita Consumption By Global/Region/Country, 2005-2014F
- 8oz Servings per Capita Consumption By Global/Region/Country, 2005-2014F
- Consumption (Million Cases) By Global/Region/Country, 2005-2014F
- Share of Consumption by Segment: Top Flavours, By Global/ Region/Country 2009 & 2011F
- Share of Consumption by Segment: Still vs Carbonated, By Global/ Region/Country 2009 - 2011F
- Share of Consumption by Top Packaging Materials, By Global/Region/Country 2009-2011F
- Share of Consumption by Segment: Refillable vs Non-Refillable, By Global/ Region/Country 2009-2011F
- Share of Consumption by Pack Mix: Single-Serve (<=60cl) vs Multi-Serve(>60cl), By Global/Region/Country 2009-2011F
- Share of Distribution: Off-Premise (Retail/At Home) vs. On-Premise (Away from Home), By Global/Region/Country 2009-2011F
- Country Profiles
- Table - Iced/RTD Coffee Key Facts
- Market Size - Consumption Million Litres, Litres Per Capita, 2010
- Growth - CAGR% 05-10, CAGR % 07-10, CAGR% 09-10
- Market Value (at Consumer Price), Local Currency/US$, 2010
- Segmentation - RTD/non RTD, Still/Sparkling, % Market Share, 2010
- Distribution - Off-Premise/On-Premise, % Market Share, 2010
- Packaging - Material, Non-Refillable vs Refillable / Multi Serve vs Single Serve, % Market Share, 2010
- Chart - Iced/RTD Coffee Leading Trademark Owners, 2010
- Current & Emerging Trends
- Functional Products
- Private Label/Private Label Producers
- Iced/RTD Coffee New Products 2010
- Data Tables
- Consumption, Million Litres/Litres Per Capita, 2005-2014F
- Segments: RTD/non RTD, Still/Sparkling, % Market Share, 2009-2011F
- Packaging: Material / Non-Refillable vs Refillable / Multi Serve vs Single Serve, % Market Share, 2009-2011F
- Distribution: Off-Premise vs On-Premise, % Market Share, 2009-2011F
- Leading Companies, % Market Share, 2009-2010
- ASIA: China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
- AUSTRALASIA: Australia, New Zealand.
- EAST EUROPE: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine.
- LATAM: Argentina, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama.
- MENA: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
- NORTH AMERICA: Canada, United States of America.
- WEST EUROPE: Austria, Belgium , Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal , Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
- Product Definitions
- Packaging Definitions