Based on 20 years of industry data accumulation, tracking of changes in agriculture industry and in-depth research on agriculture industry, BOABC will provide you with a valuable fruit industry and investment analysis report.
The outbreak of the new coronavirus has caused new changes in the pattern of the global fruit trade and domestic circulation. Firstly, various fruit industrial chains have been impacted. Secondly, the transaction volume has declined, and farmers had a significant loss, and enterprises are facing tremendous pressure. Meanwhile, farmers' planting concepts and consumers' consumption concepts have significant changes. Besides, fruit cultivation methods, supply chain systems, and circulation methods are going through upgrades. The risk of the fruit industry development has intensified, but at the same time, it is also facing great development opportunities.
(1)Fruit Supply and Demand were Imbalanced in 2020, while Wholesale Market Prices and Trading Volume Dropped Sharply
This year, affected by the covid-19 and the economic downturn, the terminal consumption of fruits has dropped significantly. The fruitsupply and demand were imbalanced, and therefore merchants obtained the market share by lowering prices. From January to October 2020, the wholesale price of fruits has dropped by 10.70% YoY, but the volume of the wholesale market still fell by 69.11%over last year.
(2) The Fruit Planting Industry Got Severe Hit, but the Farm Operation Methods and Planting Structure Will Have Optimization
The decline in fruit transaction volume has caused fruits unsalable in some producing areas, and farmers have suffered greater losses. The interest loss of fruit growers may reduce the investment in fruit planting in the coming year, which may lead to a decline in the fruit production and quality in the future.
After the severe epidemic period, farmers will pay more attention to the optimization of fruit planting structure and will also accelerate the application of mechanization, automation, and equipment in the processes of fruit planting, picking, and packaging.
(3) Covid-19 Has Affected the Fruit Trade Pattern, with Imports Decreasing, Exports Increasing, and the Trade Deficit Narrowing
From January to September 2020, the total amount of fruit imports has reached 5.0449 million tons, a year-on-year decrease of 10.35%. The total imports have contributed to 8.504 billion dollars, an increase of 6.65% over last year. The total export volume has reached 2,377,200 tons, up 20.06% over last year; the total export volume has reached US$3.797 billion, a YoY increase of 21.53%. And the trade deficit was US$4.706 billion, decreasing by 2.94%over last year.
(4) During the "New Conora virus Period, New Type of Online Retail Consumption Exploded
In 2020, the fruit wholesale market has reduced transaction volume, but it has brought huge development opportunities for fresh food e-commerce. From January to June, fresh food e-commerce transactions reached 182.12 billion yuan, a YoY increase of 137.6%. The user stickiness of this type of e-commerce has soared, and the habit of online fresh food consumption is rapidly forming, which indicates that the integration of the digital economy, artificial intelligence, and the fruit industry has accelerated.
(5) Nutritional, Healthy, and Convenient Fruit Consumption Concepts are Prompting Changes in the Supply Chain System
The epidemic has made high-quality, functional, and branded fruits popular. Therefore, safe, green, and high-end packaging will be more eye-catching. In-app orders, 30-minute home delivery, and other consumption methods are more reliant to consumers. These changes in consumption are more significant in first-tier cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, but will gradually penetrate second-tier cities.
The change of consumption concept has brought about the reform of the supply chain: the construction of supporting cold chain system will go through upgrade; the product safety traceability system is inbuilt; the digital construction of wholesale market and terminal consumption will accelerate, and the untidy trading environment may make a difference.
(6)Investment and Financing of the Fruit Industry Focus in the Field of Fresh Food E-Commerce
In the first half of the year, the number of newly registered fresh food e-commerce related enterprises reached 2,959, 11 investments and financing incidents occurred, and the financing amount reached 2.235 billion yuan. With more capital power, the fresh food e-commerce development momentum is improving in the first half of the year. However, as the epidemic is gradually under control and the market investment is stabilizing, it is inevitable that part of the fresh food e-commerce bubble will burst.
Against the background of the new coronavirus epidemic and the economic downturn:
- (1) What is the current status and trend of fruit planting in China?
- (2) What are the current status and trends of global fruit trade and domestic market circulation?
- (3) What are the current situation and future trends of China fruit consumption and supply-demand balance?
- (4) How is the supply chain system developing? How is the development of the fruit processing and packaging market?
- (5) What is the profitability and development direction of primary fruit companies?
- (6) What are the changes of domestic policies corresponding to different industrial chains?
- (7) What is the current investment situation of the fruit Industry this year, and what are the investment opportunities and risks?
Table of Contents
Part I: Analysis and Forecast of China Fruit Supply and Demand
1 Changing Analysis and Forecast of China Fruit Production
- 1.1 Analysis of major fruit production policies
- 1.2 Characteristic Analysis of the Fruit Production Changes
- 1.2.1 The Characteristics of the Planting Area and Fruits Production Changes in the past 10 Years and the Future Forecast
- 1.2.2 Characteristic Analysis of Fruit Planting Area and Changes in Different Provinces
- 1.2.3Changes in Provinces of TOP 10 OrchardArea
- 1.2.4 Layout Characteristics and Forecast of Banana, Apple, Pear, Grape, Kiwi, Citrus Planting,
- 1.3 Problems and Trends in Fruit Production
2 Analysis and Forecast of China Fruit Market Circulation Changes
- 2.1 Fruit transportation and circulation policies
- 2.2 Characteristic Analysis of the Transaction and Average Price Changes in the Fruit Wholesale Market Including fruit trading volume and prices in different months, comparative analysis with previous years, and reasons for fluctuations
- 2.3 The Characteristic Analysis and Forecast of the Wholesale Price, Purchase Price and Transaction Volume of Main Varieties
- 2.3.1 Banana
- 2.3.2 Fuji Apple
- 2.3.3 Citrus
- 2.3.4 Pear
- 2.3.5 Grapes
- 2.3.6 Kiwi
- 2.4 Problems and Trends of Domestic Fruit Circulation
3 Analysis and Forecast of Domestic Fruit Trade
- 3.1 Analysis of fruit trade policies
- 3.2 Characteristics of Fruit Trade Changes
- Monthly trade changes, annual trade analysis, year-on-year comparison, cause analysis and predictive analysis.
- 3.3 The Changing Characteristics and Future Trends of TOP 10 Imported Fruits
- 3.3.1 Analysis of TOP 10 Importing Countries
- 3.3.2 Analysis of TOP 10 Importing Categories
- 3.3.3 Import Analysis of Fresh Durian, Fresh Cherry, Banana and Mangosteen
- 3.4 The Changing Characteristics and Future Trends of TOP 10 Export Fruits
- 3.4.1 Analysis of TOP 10 Exporting Countries
- 3.4.2 Analysis of TOP 10 Exporting Categories
- 3.4.3 Export Analysis of Fresh Apples, Fresh Grapes, Fresh Pears and Satsuma
- 3.5 Problems and Future Trends of Global Fruit Trade
4 Analysis and Forecast of China Fruit Packaging and Processing
- 4.1 Investment Policies of Fruit Packaging and Processing
- 4.2 Analysis of Fruit Packaging Market Scale and Future Trend
- 4.3 Production Analysis of Fruit Processing and Fruit -Vegetable Beverages
- 4.4 Problems and Trends of Fruit Packaging and Processing
5 Analysis and Forecast of China Fruit Consumption
- 5.1 Analysis of Fruit Terminal Sales and Investment Policy
- 5.2 Analysis of Retail Sales of Fresh Fruit Terminal Consumption and its Proportion in Fresh Products
- 5.3 Forecast of Terminal Consumption of Fruit Processing Products
- 5.4 Problems and Trends of Fruit Consumption
6 Analysis and Forecast of Fruit Supply-Demand Balance
- 6.1 Overall sales-output ratio of the industry
- 6.2 Forecast of Supply-Demand Balance in Fruit Industry
- 6.3 Problems and Trends of Fruit Supply and Demand
Part II: China Fruit Supply Chain System and Trends
1 Analysis of China Fruit Supply System Models
- 1.1 Analysis of Fruit Supply Chain System Models in China
- 1.1.1 Analysis of Traditional Supply Models
- 1.1.2 Analysis of Fresh Food E-Commerce Supply Models
- 1.1.3 Analysis ofOne-stop Supply-PurchaseBases Models
- 1.1.4 Analysis ofNew Retail Supply Models
- 1.2 Analysis ofChina Fruit Value Chain System Models
- 1.2.1 Analysis of Traditional Value Chain Models
- 1.2.2 Analysis ofGeneral E-Commerce Value Chain Models
- 1.2.3 AnalysisofNew Retail Value ChainModels
2 Fruit Processing in China
- 2.1 Fruit processing characteristics retail planting, new business organizations, enterprises + new business organizations + farmers
- 2.2 Analysis of Major Planting Companies
- Basic Planting Status, Basic Revenue status, Key Competitive Factors, Major Investment Trends, etc.
- 2.2.1 China Haisheng Fresh Fruit Juice Co., Ltd.
- 2.2.2 Joy Wing Mau Corporation Limited
- 2.2.3 Guangxi Jinsui Agriculture Group Co., Ltd.
3 Analysis of China's Fruit Processing End Supply System
- 3.1 Processing Methods and Product Types
- 3.2 Analysis of Major Fruit Processing Enterprises
- Product Type, Enterprise Layout, Operation Mode, Benefits, etc.
- 3.2.1 Beijing Huiyuan Food and Beverage Co., Ltd.
- 3.2.2 China Haisheng Fresh Fruit Juice Co., Ltd.
- 3.2.3 Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co., Ltd.
4 Analysis of Global and Domestic Fruit Circulation and Supply System
- 4.1 Analysis of Distribution Channels
- 4.2 Analysis of International Trading Companies
- Business Varieties, Trade Models, Trade Strengths, Investment Trends.
- 4.2.1 farmer Fresh Fruit Trading Corp.
- 4.2.2 Dole China
- 4.2.3 Fruit day(Shanghai)Co., Ltd.
- 4.3 Analysis of Domestic Circulation Companies
- Operation Models, Coverage Areas, Operational Strength, Future Layout.
- 4.3.1 Joy Wing Mau Corporation Limited
- 4.3.2 Shanghai Ex Fresh Logistics Technology Co., Ltd.
5 Analysis of China Fruit Terminal Sales and Supply System
- 5.1 Terminal Sales Methods
- 5.2 Terminal Sales Companies
- Operation Model, Corporate Strength, Future Development, etc.
- 5.2.1 Pagoda Fruit Investment Management (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- 5.2.2 Beijing Benlaigongfang Technology Co., Ltd.
6 Analysis of the Supply System of Listed Chinese Fruit Companies
- Operating Characteristics, Operating Models, Scale and Layout, Operating Conditions, Investment Trends.
- 6.1 Great-Sun Foods Co., Ltd.
- 6.2 Lontrue Co., Ltd.
- 6.3 Xinjiang Korla Pear Company Limited
7 Problems and Trends of China Fruit Supply Chain System
Part III: Investment Analysis of China Fruit Industry in 2020
1 Analysis of the Overall Investment Situation
- 1.1 Investment Scale
- 1.2 Areal Distribution
- 1.3 Investment Time
- 1.4 Industrial Distribution
2 Analysis on Investment Prospect of Fruit Industry Chain in China
- 2.1 Macro Economy
- 2.2 Industry Level
- 2.3 Enterprise Level
3 Analysis of Investment Opportunities and Risks in Different Links
- 3.1 Fruit Planting
- 3.2 Processing and Circulation
- 3.3 Terminal Sales
4 Problems and Trends of China Fruit Industry Investment
- Figure 1, 2010-2020 China Orchard Area and Fruit Production Trends
- Figure 2, 2010-2019 Changes of Orchard Area by Provinces
- Figure 3. Distribution of Orchard Area Growth Types by Provinces
- Figure 4. Top 10 Orchard Area Provinces by Years
- Figure 5, 2010-2020 China Banana Planting Area and Production Changes
- Figure 6, 2010-2020 China Apple Planting Area and Production Changes
- Figure 7, 2010-2020 China Citrus Planting Area and Production Changes
- Figure 8, 2010-2020 China Fresh Pear Planting Area and Production Changes
- Figure 9, 2010-2020 China Grape Planting Area and Production Changes
- Figure 10, 2010-2020 China Kiwifruit Planting Area and Production Changes
- Figure 11,Changes in Fruit Transaction Volume and Average Price of the National Fruit Wholesale Market in the Past Three Years
- Figure 12, The 2020 Volume and Average Price YoY Changes of the Fruit Wholesale Market
- Figure 13, Banana Wholesale, Purchase Price and Transaction Volume Changes
- Figure 14, Fuji Apple Wholesale, Purchase Price and Transaction Volume Changes
- Figure 15, Navel Orange Wholesale, Purchase Price and Transaction Volume Changes
- Figure 16, Bergamot Pear Wholesale, Purchase Price and Transaction Volume Changes
- Figure 17, Kyoho Grape Wholesale, Purchase Price and Transaction Volume Changes
- Figure 18, Kiwi Fruit Wholesale Prices and Trading Volume Changes
- Figure 19, The Changing Curve of Fruit Import-Export Volume and Prices in the Past Three Years
- Figure 20, The YoY Changes of Fruit Import-Export Volume and Prices in 2020
- Figure 21, Analysis of Import Value of TOP 10 Fruit Importing Countries in 2019
- Figure 22, Analysis of Import Value of TOP 10 Fruit Importing Countries in 2020
- Figure 23, Analysis of Import Value of TOP 10 Imported Fruit Categories in 2019
- Figure 24, Analysis of Import Value of TOP 10 Fruit Categories in 2020
- Figure 25, The Changing Curve of Fresh Durian Import Quantity and Value in the Past 3 Years
- Figure 26, The Changing Curve of Fresh Cherries Import Quantity and Value in the Past 3 Years
- Figure 27, The Changing Curve of Banana Imports in the Past 3 Years
- Figure 28, The Changing Curve of Mangosteen Import Quantity and Value in the Past 3 Years
- Figure 29, Analysis of Export Value of TOP 10 Fruit Exporting Countries in 2019
- Figure 30, Analysis of Export Value of TOP 10 Fruit Exporting Countries in 2020
- Figure 31, Analysis of Export Value of TOP 10 Fruit Export Categories in 2019
- Figure 32, Analysis of Export Value of TOP 10 Fruit Export Categories in 2020
- Figure 33, The Changing Curve of Fresh Apple Export Volume and Value in the Past 3 Years
- Figure 34, The Changing Curve of the Export Volume and Value of Fresh Grapes in the Past 3 Years
- Figure 35, The Changing Curve of the Export Volume and Value of Fresh Pears in the Past 3 Years
- Figure 36, The Changing Curve of the Export Volume and Value of Satsuma in the Past 3 Years
- Figure 37, China Fruit Packaging Market Changes and Forecast
- Figure 38, Monthly Changes of China Fruit and Vegetable Juice Production in 2019-20
- Figure 39, Analysis of the YoY Changes of Fruit and Vegetable Juice Production in 2020
- Figure 40, China Retail Sales and Forecast in the Past 10 Years
- Figure 41, The Proportion of Retail Sales of Different Fresh Categories in 2010-2020
- Figure 42, Terminal Consumption of China Fruit Processing Data in 2020
- Figure 43, Fruit Production, Loss, Sales Volume and Production-Sales Rate in 2014-2020
- Figure 44, Forecast of Fruit Supply-Demand Balance Sheet for 2020-2025
- Figure 45, The Traditional Fruit Supply Model
- Figure 46, Fresh Food E-Commerce Supply Model Diagram
- Figure 47, The One-Stop Purchase- Supply Bases Model
- Figure 48, New Retail Supply Model Diagram
- Figure 49, The Traditional Value Chain Model Diagram
- Figure 50, The General E-Commerce Value Chain Model Diagram
- Figure 51, Model Diagram of New Retail Value Chain
- Figure 52, Business Structure of Haisheng Group
- Figure 53, Revenue of Haisheng Juice
- Figure 54, Haisheng's Main Investment Projects in 2019
- Figure 55, Investment Trends of Planting Section of Joy Wing Mau
- Figure 56, Organizational Structure of Guangxi Jinsui Company
- Figure 57, Annual Revenue of Concentrated Juice of Haisheng Group
- Figure 58, Revenue of Wahaha in Different Years
- Figure 59, Business Coverage Area of Good farmer
- Figure 60, Service Processes of Exfresh
- Figure 61, Business Coverage Area of Exfresh
- Figure 62, Industry Chain Model of Pagoda
- Figure 63, Quality Control Operation of Great-Sun Foods
- Figure 64, Storage and Processing Model of Great-Sun Foods
- Figure 65, Operating Revenue and Profit of Great-Sun Foods in 2016-2020
- Figure 66, Investment Trend of Great-Sun Foods in 2020
- Figure 67, Revenue and Profit of Lontrue in 2016-2020
- Figure 68, Investment Trend of Lontrue in 2020
- Figure 69, 2016-2020 Revenue and Profit of Korla Pear Company
- Figure 70, Comparison of Fruit Spoilage Rates Between China and Developed Countries
- Figure 71, The Status of New Investment Projects of China Fruit Industry in 2020
- Figure 72, The Distribution of Investment Time of China Fruit Industry in 2020
- Figure 73, The Distribution of Global and Domestic Investment of China Fruit Industry
- Figure 74, China Domestic Investment Regions of the Fruit Industry in 2020
- Figure 75, The Investment Value and Proportion of Different Fruit -Related Industry
- Figure 76, Different Investment Value and Proportions in the Fruit Industry
- Figure 77, China Macroeconomic Development from 2010 to 2020
- Figure 78, Added Value of China Primary Industry from 2010 to 2020
- Figure 79, Investment Feasibility and Market Attractiveness of the Fruit Industry