Product Code: 2398-0982
BMI View: Latin America will be the strongest performing region in 2017 growing by 5.4% compared to
the 2.9% growth forecasted for the global market as a whole.
- Reform-driven economic recovery in Brazil and Argentina will provide the strongest support to Latin American sales growth in 2017, particularly in the commercial vehicle segment, which has stagnated over the last three years, and in the Argentinean premium car sub-segment.
- Exchange rate stability in commodity-reliant economies like Colombia, Chile and Peru will provide the strongest support to sales.
Table of Contents
BMI Industry View
- Industry Forecast
- Table: Latin America Historical Data And Forecasts 2014-2020
- Latest Developments
- Structural Trends
Industry Risk Reward Ratings
- Industry Risk Reward Index
- Risks Outweigh Rewards In Central America
- US Election Brings Risks To NAFTA Stability
- Brazil And Argentina Are 'Best Of The Rest'
- Latin America Overview
- Table: Latin America Autos Production Investment
- Bullish On Argentina Again
- Mexico Still Aimed At US But New Export Focus Emerging
- Mexico's Increasingly Sophisticated Supply Chain
- Industry Forecasts
- Sector-Specific Methodology
- Risk/Reward Index Methodology
- Table: Automotive Risk/Reward Index Indicators And Weighting Of Indicators