Product Code: BHP0958SA
"Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market to Reach $129.96 Billion by 2030."
Market Report Coverage - Non-Oncology Precision Medicine
- By Application: Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Cardiovascular, Lifestyle and Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Other Applications
- By Ecosystem: Applied Sciences, Precision Diagnostics, Digital Health and Information Technology, Precision Therapeutics
- By Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World
- North America - U.S., Canada
- Europe - Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Rest-of-Europe
- Asia-Pacific - China, Japan, Australia, India, Rest-of-Asia-Pacific
- Latin America - Brazil, Mexico, Rest-of-LATAM
- Improved availability of targeted therapies and decreasing trial and error-based prescription
- Reduced chances of adverse drug reactions
- Decreasing overall cost of genome sequencing
- Rising prevalence of chronic diseases
- Unclear regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario for personalized medicine
- Limited knowledge about molecular mechanism/interaction
- Integrating and securing Electronic Health Record
- Research alliance across industry and academia would accelerate the market entry
- Strong product pipeline and increasing FDA approvals
Key Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Companies Profiled
Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Asuragen, Inc., Almac Group, AstraZeneca PLC, Bristol Myers Squibb, bioMerieux SA., BGI, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Danaher Corp., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Gilead Sciences, Inc. Illumina, Inc., Invitae Corporation, Opko Health, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Partek Incorporated, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Thermofisher Scientific, QIAGEN, and Quest Diagnostics
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the various types of technologies available in the non-oncology precision medicine market, and what are the benefits offered by them?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
- What are the emerging technologies that can take over the current technologies for molecular diagnosis within the non-oncology precision medicine market?
- How have the strategic collaborations among the key players and academia provided a push to product development within the non-oncology precision medicine market?
- Which technology has witnessed maximum adoption in terms of patent filing and development of molecular therapeutics within the market, and why?
- What are the regulations pertaining to the global non-oncology precision medicine market in different regions?
- What are the initiatives implemented by different government bodies regulating the development and commercialization of non-oncology precision medicine products and associated platforms?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the non-oncology precision medicine market?
- How will the urgency of the pandemic influence the global non-oncology precision medicine market?
- What are the leading companies dominating the global non-oncology precision medicine market?
- What are the significant research and developmental investments performed by the key market players?
- What is the reimbursement scenario of the products offered in the global non-oncology precision medicine market?
- Based on the application area, which global non-oncology precision medicine market application area is anticipated to witness a massive rise in demand in the forecast period?
- How is each segment of the global non-oncology precision medicine market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the revenue expected to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
The precision medicine approach is used for several disease management, such as oncology, immunology, neurology, and infectious diseases. In the non-oncology precision medicine market, the application of molecular biology is for studying the cause of a patient's disease at the molecular level for diseases other than cancer, so that target-based therapies or individualized therapies can be applied to cure the patient's health-related problems.
The global non-oncology precision medicine market was valued at $41.1 in 2019, and it is expected to grow at an impressive double-digit rate of 11.03% and reach a value of $129.96 in 2030.
The existing non-oncology precision medicine market is favored by multiple factors, which include rising government initiatives, coupled up with the general population's growing awareness pertaining to molecular level diagnosis and treatment. Additionally, the increasing number of advancements in molecular diagnostics, more key players interested in investing for the development of novel personalized therapies, and increasing FDA approvals for such drugs among others.
Within the research report, the market is segmented on the basis of application (infectious diseases, neurology, cardiovascular, lifestyle and endocrinology, gastroenterology, other applications), ecosystem type (applied sciences, precision diagnostics, digital health and information technology, precision therapeutics), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World). This segmentation highlights value propositions and business models useful for industry leaders and stakeholders. The research also comprises country-level analysis, go-to-market strategies of leading players, future opportunities, among others, to detail the scope and provide a 360-coverage of the domain.
The non-oncology precision medicine market witnessed 59 collaborations and partnerships, four fundings and investments, 44 product launches and enhancements,26 regulatory and legal activities,18 mergers and acquisitions, and six business expansions during the period January 2016-August 2020.
Major players within the non-oncology precision medicine market are Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Asuragen, Inc., Almac Group, AstraZeneca PLC, Bristol Myers Squibb, bioMerieux SA., BGI, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Danaher Corp., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Gilead Sciences, Inc. Illumina, Inc., Invitae Corporation, Opko Health, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Partek Incorporated, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Thermofisher Scientific, QIAGEN, and Quest Diagnostics.
Table of Contents
1 Product Definition
- 1.1 Inclusion and Exclusion
2 Scope of the Research Study
3 Research Methodology
- 3.1 Primary Data Sources
- 3.2 Secondary Data Sources
- 3.3 Market Estimation Model
- 3.4 Selection Criteria for Company Profiles
4 Market Overview
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Enabling Technologies of Precision Medicine Emphasizing Focus on Prevention
- 4.3 Promising Potential and Role of Precision Medicine
5 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 5.1 Unprecedented Demand for Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Due to COVID-19
- 5.2 COVID-19 Affecting Supply Chain of Non-Oncology Precision Medicine-Based Therapies
- 5.3 Measures Taken to Address Current Problem
6 Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market: Industry Analysis
- 6.1 Legal and Regulatory Framework and Requirements
- 6.1.1 North America
- 126.96.36.199 Regulatory Requirements in U.S.
- 6.1.2 Europe
- 6.1.3 Asia-Pacific
- 6.2 Patent Landscape
7 Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market: Market Dynamics
- 7.1 Overview
- 7.2 Market Driving Factors
- 7.2.1 Improved Availability of Targeted Therapies and Decreasing Trial and Error-Based Prescription
- 7.2.2 Reduced Chances of Adverse Drug Reactions
- 7.2.3 Decreasing Overall Cost of Genome Sequencing
- 7.2.4 Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- 7.3 Market Restraining Factors
- 7.3.1 Unclear Regulatory Framework and Reimbursement Scenario for Personalized Medicine
- 7.3.2 Limited Knowledge About Molecular Mechanism/Interaction
- 7.3.3 Integrating and Securing Electronic Health Records
- 7.4 Market Opportunities
- 7.4.1 Research Alliance Across Industry and Academia Accelerating Market Entry
- 7.4.2 Strong Pipeline and Increasing FDA Approvals
8 Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market: Competitive Landscape
- 8.1 Key Strategies and Developments
- 8.1.1 Product Offerings
- 8.1.2 Partnerships and Alliances
- 8.1.3 Regulatory and Legal
- 8.1.4 Mergers and Acquisitions
- 8.1.5 Funding and Investments
- 8.2 Market Share Analysis
- 8.3 Growth-Share Analysis (by Company), 2019
9 Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market (by Application), $Billion, 2019-2030
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Infectious Diseases
- 9.2.1 Respiratory Infections
- 9.2.2 Gastrointestinal Infections
- 9.2.3 Sexually Transmitted Infections
- 9.2.4 Others
- 9.3 Neurology/Physiatry
- 9.3.1 Neurodegenerative Disorders
- 9.3.2 Neuropsychiatric Disorders
- 9.3.3 Others
- 9.4 Lifestyle and Endocrinology
- 9.5 Cardiovascular
- 9.5.1 Cardiac Myopathies and Arrhythmia
- 9.5.2 Others
- 9.6 Gastroenterology
- 9.7 Other Applications
10 Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market (by Ecosystem), $Billion, 2019-2030
- 10.1 Overview
- 10.2 Applied Sciences
- 10.2.1 Genomics
- 10.2.2 Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Genomics Market (by Technology)
- 10.2.2.1 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- 10.2.2.2 Precision Medicine Next-Generation Sequencing (PM NGS)
- 10.2.2.3 Genome Editing
- 10.2.2.4 Other Technologies
- 10.2.3 Pharmacogenomics
- 10.2.4 Other Applied Sciences
- 10.3 Precision Diagnostics
- 10.3.1 Molecular Diagnostics (MDx)
- 10.3.2 Medical Imaging
- 10.4 Digital Health and Information Technology
- 10.4.1 Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS)
- 10.4.2 Big Data Analytics
- 10.4.3 IT Infrastructure
- 10.4.4 Genomics Informatics
- 10.4.5 In-Silico Informatics
- 10.4.6 Mobile Health
- 10.5 Precision Therapeutics
- 10.5.1 Clinical Trials
- 10.5.2 Cell Therapy
- 10.5.3 Drug Discovery and Research
- 10.5.4 Gene Therapy
11 Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market (by Region), $Billion, 2019-2030
- 11.1 Overview
- 11.2 North America
- 11.2.1 U.S.
- 11.2.2 Canada
- 11.3 Europe
- 11.3.1 Germany
- 11.3.2 France
- 11.3.3 Italy
- 11.3.4 U.K.
- 11.3.5 Spain
- 11.3.6 Rest-of-Europe
- 11.4 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- 11.4.1 China
- 11.4.2 Japan
- 11.4.3 Australia
- 11.4.4 India
- 11.4.5 Rest-of-Asia-Pacific
- 11.5 Latin America
- 11.5.1 Brazil
- 11.5.2 Mexico
- 11.5.3 Rest-of-LATAM
- 11.6 Rest-of-the-World
- 11.6.1 Rest-of-the-World Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market Dynamics
12 Company Profiles
- 12.1 Abbott Laboratories
- 12.1.1 Company Overview
- 12.1.2 Role of Abbott Laboratories in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.1.3 Financials
- 12.1.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.2 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- 12.2.1 Company Overview
- 12.2.2 Role of Agilent Technologies, Inc. in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.2.3 Financials
- 12.2.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.3 Almac Group Ltd.
- 12.3.1 Company Overview
- 12.3.2 Role of Almac Group Ltd. in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.3.3 SWOT Analysis
- 12.4 Astra Zeneca
- 12.4.1 Company Overview
- 12.4.2 Role of Astra Zeneca in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.4.3 Financials
- 12.4.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.5 ASURAGEN INC.
- 12.5.1 Company Overview
- 12.5.2 Role of ASURAGEN Inc. in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.5.3 SWOT Analysis
- 12.6 BGI Group
- 12.6.1 Company Overview
- 12.6.2 Role of BGI Group in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.6.3 SWOT Analysis
- 12.7 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- 12.7.1 Company Overview
- 12.7.2 Role of Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.7.3 Financials
- 12.7.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.8 bioMerieux S.A.
- 12.8.1 Company Overview
- 12.8.2 Role of bioMerieux SA. in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.8.3 Financials
- 12.8.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.9 Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- 12.9.1 Company Overview
- 12.9.2 Role of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.9.3 Financials
- 12.9.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.1 Danaher Corporation
- 12.10.1 Company Overview
- 12.10.2 Role of Danaher Corporation in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.10.3 Financials
- 12.10.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.11 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- 12.11.1 Company Overview
- 12.11.2 Role of F. Hoffman-LA Roche Ltd in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.11.3 Financials
- 12.11.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.12 Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- 12.12.1 Company Overview
- 12.12.2 Role of Gilead Sciences, Inc. in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.12.3 Financials
- 12.12.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.13 GlaxoSmithKline plc
- 12.13.1 Company Overview
- 12.13.2 Role of GlaxoSmithKline Plc in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.13.3 Financials
- 12.13.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.14 Invitae Corporation
- 12.14.1 Company Overview
- 12.14.2 Role of Invitae Corporation in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.14.3 Financials
- 12.14.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.15 Illumina, Inc.
- 12.15.1 Company Overview
- 12.15.2 Role of Illumina, Inc. in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.15.3 Financials
- 12.15.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.16 Konica Minolta, Inc.
- 12.16.1 Company Overview
- 12.16.2 Role of Konica Minolta, Inc. in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.16.3 Financials
- 12.16.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.17 Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- 12.17.1 Company Overview
- 12.17.2 Role of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.17.3 Financials
- 12.17.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.18 OPKO Health, Inc.
- 12.18.1 Company Overview
- 12.18.2 Role of OPKO Health, Inc. in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.18.3 Financials
- 12.18.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.19 Partek, Inc.
- 12.19.1 Company Overview
- 12.19.2 Role Partek, Inc. in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.19.3 SWOT Analysis
- 12.2 Quest Diagnostics
- 12.20.1 Company Overview
- 12.20.2 Role of Quest Diagnostics in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.20.3 Financials
- 12.20.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.21 QIAGEN N.V.*
- 12.21.1 Company Overview
- 12.21.2 Role of QIAGEN N.V. in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.21.3 Financials
- 12.21.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.22 Randox Laboratories Ltd.
- 12.22.1 Company Overview
- 12.22.2 Role of Randox Laboratories Ltd. in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.22.3 SWOT Analysis
- 12.23 Sanofi S.A.
- 12.23.1 Company Overview
- 12.23.2 Role of Sanofi SA in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.23.3 Financials
- 12.23.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.24 Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
- 12.24.1 Company Overview
- 12.24.2 Role of Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.24.3 Financials
- 12.24.4 SWOT Analysis
- 12.25 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- 12.25.1 Company Overview
- 12.25.2 Role of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. in Global Non-Oncology Precision Medicine Market
- 12.25.3 Financials
- 12.25.4 SWOT Analysis