Product Code: DSS0541SC
"Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market to Grow at a CAGR of 14.12%, in Value, from 2020 to 2025."
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the global anti-money laundering (AML) software market size in terms of value from 2019 to 2025 along with CAGR from 2020 to 2025?
- What are the different types of AML software and their growth patterns in terms of value in different regions?
- Which end user category is expected to be dominant in the global AML software market during the forecast period?
- What are the different deployment modes through which AML software is deployed?
- Which are the major regions and countries that provide growth opportunities for the AML software market?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the AML software market on the basis of their recent developments, product offerings, market analysis, and regional presence?
- What are the trends in the global AML software market across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces, challenges and opportunities that tend to increase the demand for AML software during the forecast period 2020-2025?
Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market Forecast, 2020-2025
The anti-money laundering software industry analysis by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 14.12% on the basis of value during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. North America dominated the global anti-money laundering software market with a share of 36.4% in 2019. Europe, including the major countries, such as the U.K., Germany, France, Spain, and Italy, is also the most prominent region for the anti-money laundering software market. In Europe, Germany acquired a major market share in 2020 due to the implementation of certain laws by government to combat money laundering activities in the country.
Over the past five years, the financial service industry has witnessed far-reaching technology-led transformations, with companies looking for improving the efficiency of their financial departments by incorporating innovative IT solutions. The anti-money laundering software market has witnessed a high growth rate over the years, owing to factors such as increased need for automated transaction monitoring systems, increased number of wired transactions, and hefty fines for non-compliance with regulatory norms.
Scope of the Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market
The anti-money laundering software market research provides detailed market information for segmentation such as software type, deployment mode, end user, and region. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the anti-money laundering software market outlook in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape, along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market.
Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market Segmentation
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the different industries that are software type, including transaction monitoring software, currency transaction reporting software, customer identity management software, and compliance management software, among others. The report also analyzes different deployment mode that include on-premises and cloud-based modes. In the end user segment, the market is segmented into IT and telecommunications, healthcare, transportation and logistics, BFSI, defense and government, retail, energy and utilities, and others.
The anti-money laundering software market is segregated by region under five major regions, namely North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, U.K, Spain, Italy, and Rest-of-Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Singapore, Japan, Australia, India, and Rest-of-Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest-of-Latin America), Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Israel, and Rest-of-Middle East and Africa).
Key Companies in the Anti-Money Laundering Software Market
The key market players in the anti-money laundering software market include ACI Worldwide, BAE Systems, Experian PLC, Fiserv, Inc., FICO, NICE Actimize, Oracle Corporation, Targens GmbH, Accuity Inc, Lexis Nexis, Temenos, Global Radar, Infrasoft Technologies Ltd., Safe Banking Systems, SAS Institute Inc., and CaseWare RCM Inc, among others.
Table of Contents
1 Market Dynamics
- 1.1 Market Drivers
- 1.1.1 Rise in Volume of Wired Transactions
- 1.1.2 Increased Need for Automated Transaction Monitoring Systems
- 1.1.3 High Adoption of Cloud Services by Financial Sector
- 1.1.4 Implementation of Network Analytics to Streamline Fraud Detection Operations
- 1.1.5 Compliance Requirement With International Regulatory Bodies
- 1.2 Restraints
- 1.2.1 High Cost of AML Software
- 1.2.2 Challenge in Integration of AML Software into Existing Systems
- 1.2.3 Risk of Security Breaches and Cyber Security Threats
- 1.3 Market Opportunities
- 1.3.1 Adoption of Analytics and Machine Learning in AML
- 1.3.2 Anti-Money Laundering Software in Cryptocurrency Market
- 1.3.3 Emerging Economies Adopting AML Solutions
- 1.3.4 Robotic Process Automation in AML and KYC
2 Competitive Landscape
- 2.1 Key Strategies and Partnerships
- 2.1.1 Partnerships, Joint Ventures, and Collaborations
- 2.1.2 Product Launches
- 2.1.3 Business Expansions
- 2.1.4 Mergers and Acquisitions
- 2.1.5 Other Key Developments
- 2.2 Some of AML Software Vendors and Their Offerings
- 2.3 Market Share Analysis, 2019
3 Industry Analysis
- 3.1 Industry Overview
- 3.1.1 Increasing Usage of Cognitive Computing
- 3.1.2 Application in the Graph Analytics
- 3.1.3 Advancement in Machine Learning
- 3.1.4 Robotic Process Automation
- 3.2 Patent Analysis
- 3.3 Consortium, Associations and Regulatory Bodies
- 3.4 Supply Chain Analysis
- 3.5 Impact of COVID-19 on Anti-Money laundering Software Market
- 3.5.1 Some Advanced AML Software in U.K.
4 Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market, 2019-2025
- 4.1 Assumptions and Limitations
- 4.2 Market Overview
5 Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market, by Deployment Mode
- 5.1 Market Overview
- 5.2 On-Premises
- 5.3 Cloud-Based
6 Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market, by Software Type
- 6.1 Market Overview
- 6.2 Transaction Monitoring Software
- 6.2.1 Global AML Transaction Monitoring Software (by Deployment Mode)
- 6.2.2 Global AML Transaction Monitoring Software Market (by Region)
- 6.3 Currency Transaction Reporting Software
- 6.3.1 Global AML Currency Transaction Reporting Software Market (by Deployment Mode)
- 6.3.2 Global AML Currency Transaction Reporting Software Market (by Region)
- 6.4 Customer Identity Management Software (CIM)
- 6.4.1 Global AML Customer Identity Management Software Market (by Deployment Mode)
- 6.4.2 Global AML Customer Identity Management Software Market (by Region)
- 6.5 Compliance Management Software
- 6.5.1 Global AML Compliance Management Software Market (by Deployment Type Mode)
- 6.5.2 Global AML Compliance Management Software Market (by Region)
- 6.6 Sanction Screening Software and Case Management Software
- 6.6.1 Global AML Sanction Screening Software and Case Management Software Market (by Deployment Mode)
- 6.6.2 Global AML Sanction Screening Software and Case Management Software Market (by Region)
7 Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market, by End User
- 7.1 Market Overview
- 7.2 IT and Telecommunications
- 7.3 Healthcare
- 7.4 Transportation and Logistics
- 7.5 BFSI
- 7.6 Defense and Government
- 7.7 Retail
- 7.8 Energy and Utilities
- 7.9 Others
8 Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market, by Region
- 8.1 Market Overview
- 8.2 North America
- 8.3 Europe
- 8.3.1 Germany
- 8.3.2 U.K.
- 8.3.3 Italy
- 8.3.4 Spain
- 8.3.5 Rest-of-Europe
- 8.4 Asia-Pacific
- 8.4.1 Australia
- 8.4.2 China
- 8.4.3 India
- 8.4.4 Japan
- 8.4.5 Singapore
- 8.4.6 Rest-of-Asia-Pacific
- 8.5 Middle East & Africa
- 8.5.1 GCC Countries
- 8.5.2 Israel
- 8.5.3 South Africa
- 8.5.4 Rest-of-Middle East & Africa
- 8.6 Latin America
- 8.6.1 Brazil
- 8.6.2 Mexico
- 8.6.3 Rest-of-Latin America
9 Company Profiles
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Accuity Inc.
- 9.2.1 Company Overview
- 9.2.2 Role of Accuity Inc. in Anti-Money Laundering Software Market
- 9.2.3 SWOT Analysis
- 9.3 ACI Worldwide, Inc.
- 9.3.1 Company Overview
- 9.3.2 Role of ACI Worldwide, Inc. in Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market
- 9.3.3 Financials
- 9.3.4 Key Insights About the Financial Health of the Company
- 9.3.5 SWOT Analysis
- 9.4 AML Partners
- 9.4.1 Company Overview
- 9.4.2 Role of AML Partners in Anti-Money Laundering Software Market
- 9.4.3 Product Portfolio
- 9.4.4 Corporate Summary
- 9.4.5 SWOT Analysis
- 9.5 BAE Systems
- 9.5.1 Company Overview
- 9.5.2 Role of BAE Systems in Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market
- 9.5.3 Financials
- 9.5.4 Key Insights About the Financial Health of the Company
- 9.5.5 SWOT Analysis
- 9.6 CaseWare RCM Inc.
- 9.6.1 Company Overview
- 9.6.2 Role of CaseWare RCM Inc. in the Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market
- 9.6.3 SWOT Analysis
- 9.7 Experian PLC
- 9.7.1 Company Overview
- 9.7.2 Role of Experian PLC in Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market
- 9.7.3 Financials
- 9.7.4 SWOT Analysis
- 9.8 FICO
- 9.8.1 Company Overview
- 9.8.2 Role of FICO in Anti-Money Laundering Software market
- 9.8.3 Financials
- 9.8.4 SWOT Analysis
- 9.9 Fiserv, Inc.
- 9.9.1 Company Overview
- 9.9.2 Role of Fiserv Inc. in Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market
- 9.9.3 Financials
- 9.9.4 SWOT Analysis
- 9.1 Global Radar
- 9.10.1 Company Overview
- 9.10.2 Role of Global Radar in Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market
- 9.10.3 SWOT Analysis
- 9.11 Infrasoft Technologies Ltd.
- 9.11.1 Company Overview
- 9.11.2 Role of Infrasoft Technologies, Ltd. in Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market
- 9.11.3 SWOT Analysis
- 9.12 Lexis Nexis
- 9.12.1 Company Overview
- 9.12.2 Role of LexisNexis in AML Software Market
- 9.12.3 Corporate Summary
- 9.12.4 SWOT Analysis
- 9.13 NICE Actimize
- 9.13.1 Company Overview
- 9.13.2 Role of NICE Actimize in AML software market
- 9.13.3 Financials
- 9.13.4 Key Insights about the Financial Health of the Company
- 9.13.5 SWOT Analysis
- 9.14 Oracle Corporation
- 9.14.1 Company Overview
- 9.14.2 Role of Oracle Corporation in Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market
- 9.14.3 Financials
- 9.14.4 Key Insights About the Financial Health of the Company
- 9.14.5 SWOT Analysis
- 9.15 SAS Institute Inc.
- 9.15.1 Company Overview
- 9.15.2 Role of SAS Institute Inc. in AML Software Market
- 9.15.3 Corporate Summary
- 9.15.4 SWOT Analysis
- 9.16 Targens GmbH
- 9.16.1 Company Overview
- 9.16.2 Role of Targens GmbH in Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market
- 9.16.3 SWOT Analysis
- 9.17 Temenos
- 9.17.1 Company Overview
- 9.17.2 Role of Temenos in AML Software Market
- 9.17.3 Financials
- 9.17.4 SWOT Analysis
- 9.18 List of Other Key Players
- 9.18.1 Fidelity National Information Services
- 9.18.2 Kount
- 9.18.3 Feedzai
- 9.18.4 Featurespace
- 9.18.5 Accertify
- 9.18.6 Cybersource
- 9.18.7 Forter
- 9.18.8 ProcessGene Ltd.
- 9.18.9 4xLabs Pte Ltd.
- 9.18.10 Thomson Reuters
- 9.18.11 Token of Trust LLC.
10 Research Scope and Methodology
- 10.1 Scope of the Report
- 10.2 AML Software Market Research Methodology
- 10.2.1 Primary Data Sources
- 10.2.2 Secondary Data Sources
- 10.2.3 Assumptions and Limitations