Product Code: BH195A
Global Virtual Diagnostics Market to Grow at a CAGR of 15.52% from 2019-2030
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the key features of virtual diagnostics and what are the different technologies of virtual diagnostics offered in the market?
- What are the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global virtual diagnostics market?
- What are the expected regional and global scenarios of the virtual diagnostics market, and the growth potential of each country in various regions?
- What are the key development strategies being implemented by the key players in this market?
- What are the key regulations governing the manufacturing and commercialization of various products in the global virtual diagnostics market?
- What is the expected growth of the virtual diagnostics market in the forecast period 2019-2030?
- What are the leading companies dominating the global virtual diagnostics market?
- How are the key players of the virtual diagnostics market expected to grow in the forecast period?
- What was the market value of the leading segments of the global virtual diagnostics market in 2018?
- How is each segment of the global virtual diagnostics market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the estimated revenue generation by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
- Which region is expected to contribute the highest sales in the global virtual diagnostics market during the forecast period?
Global Virtual Diagnostics Market Forecast, 2019-2030
The global virtual diagnostics market industry analysis by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 15.52% during the forecast period, 2019-2030. The global virtual diagnostics market generated $425.6 million revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
The market growth in the global virtual diagnostics market can primarily be attributed to the factors such as increasing rising awareness for early disease diagnosis and increasing demand for accessible and affordable diagnostics. However, there are significant challenges which are restraining the market growth. These challenges include low accuracy within virtual diagnosis and increasing privacy concerns among the people worldwide.
"The technological breakthroughs in artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies along with high adoption rate of smartphones within various regions of the world have paved a way for the growth of global virtual diagnostics market in the forecast period of 2019-2030"
Scope of the Market Intelligence on Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
The research report on global virtual diagnostics market provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products and manufacturers allied with the global virtual diagnostics market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception on the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each underlying segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global virtual diagnostics market.
- The global virtual diagnostics market is segmented on the basis of type of diagnosis, into Gastrointestinal, Cardiology, Pathology, Ophthalmology, and others.
- The global virtual diagnostics market is further segmented by end user into hospitals, specialty clinics and ambulatory centers and others.
- The global virtual diagnostics market on the basis of region is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. The potential of the market with respect to different countries within these regions has also been provided.
Key Companies in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
The key manufacturers who have been contributing significantly to the global virtual diagnostics market include Uber Diagnostics, CapsoVision Inc., Cardiologs Technologies, Healthy.io Ltd, IDx Technologies Inc., Monitored Therapeutics, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Phelcom Technologies, Sight Diagnostics, Medtronic Plc, hearX IP (Pty) Ltd, AliveCor, Inc., ResApp Health Limited, and SkinVision among others.
Table of Contents
1 Product Definition
2 Scope of Work
- 2.1 Report Coverage
- 2.2 Exclusions and Inclusion Criteria of the Report
- 2.2.1 Exclusion Criteria
- 2.2.2 Inclusion Criteria
- 2.3 Key Questions Answered in the Report
3 Research Methodology
- 3.1 Overview
- 3.2 Primary Research
- 3.3 Secondary Research
- 3.4 Data Sources Categorization
- 3.5 Companies Profiled in the Report
- 3.6 Assumptions and Limitations
4 Industry Analysis
- 4.1 Industry Structure
- 4.1.1 Virtual Diagnostics Vendors
- 4.1.2 Contract Manufacturers
- 4.1.3 Distributors
- 4.2 Legal & Regulatory Framework
- 4.2.1 North America
- 18.104.22.168 Regulatory Requirements in the U.S.
- 22.214.171.124 Regulatory Requirements in Canada
- 4.2.2 Europe
- 4.2.3 Other Countries
- 4.3 Associations, Consortiums, and Regulatory Bodies
- 4.4 Patent Analysis
- 4.4.1 Patent Filing Trend, January 2015 to December 2019
- 4.4.2 Awaited Technologies
5 Competitive Landscape
- 5.1 Overview
- 5.2 Key Strategies and Developments
- 5.2.1 Regulatory and Legal Activities
- 5.2.2 Partnerships, Alliances, Agreements, and Business Expansions
- 5.2.3 New Offerings
- 5.2.4 Funding Activities
- 5.3 Growth Share Analysis
- 5.3.1 Growth Share Matrix (by Type of Diagnosis)
- 5.3.2 Growth Share Matrix (by End User)
- 5.3.3 Growth Share Matrix (by Region)
- 5.4 Product Mapping Analysis
6 Global Virtual Diagnostics Market Scenario
- 6.1 Limitations and Assumptions
- 6.2 Key Findings
- 6.3 Global Virtual Diagnostics Market and Forecast (2019-2030)
- 6.3.1 Market Drivers
- 126.96.36.199 Advancements in Application of Biosensor Technology
- 188.8.131.52 Rising Gastrointestinal Disorders
- 184.108.40.206 Technological Breakthroughs in Diagnostic Testing Techniques
- 220.127.116.11 Increasing Demand for Smartphone-Based Diagnostics
- 18.104.22.168 High Accessibility to Remote Areas
- 22.214.171.124 Increasing Awareness in Disease Diagnostics
- 126.96.36.199 Improved Microscopic Imaging in Smartphones
- 6.3.2 Market Restraints
- 188.8.131.52 Hindrance in Privacy through Virtual Diagnostic Methods
- 184.108.40.206 Risk of Low Accuracy in Diagnosis
- 6.3.3 Market Opportunities
- 220.127.116.11 Large Scope of Cross Vertical Collaboration
- 18.104.22.168 Strong Pipeline of Virtual Diagnostic Products and Platforms
7 Global Virtual Diagnostics Market (by Type of Diagnosis)
- 7.1 Overview
- 7.2 Gastrointestinal Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 7.3 Ophthalmology Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 7.4 Cardiology Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 7.5 Pathology Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 7.6 Others Virtual Diagnostics Market
8 Global Virtual Diagnostics Market (by End User)
- 8.1 Overview
- 8.2 Hospitals
- 8.3 Specialty Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- 8.4 Others (Homecare and Research Institutes)
9 Global Virtual Diagnostics Market (by Region)
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 North America
- 9.3 Europe
- 9.3.1 Germany
- 9.3.2 France
- 9.3.3 U.K.
- 9.3.4 Italy
- 9.3.5 Spain
- 9.3.6 Rest-of-Europe
- 9.4 Asia-Pacific
- 9.4.1 Japan
- 9.4.2 China
- 9.4.3 Australia
- 9.4.4 South Korea
- 9.4.5 India
- 9.4.6 Rest-of-Asia-Pacific
- 9.5 Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
10 Company Profiles
- 10.1 AliveCor Inc.
- 10.1.1 Company Overview
- 10.1.2 Role of Alivecor, Inc. in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.1.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.2 Cardiologs Technologies
- 10.2.1 Company Overview
- 10.2.2 Role of Cardiologs Technologies in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.2.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.3 CapsoVision, Inc.
- 10.3.1 Company Overview
- 10.3.2 Role of CapsoVision, Inc. in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.3.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.4 Eyenuk, Inc.
- 10.4.1 Company Overview
- 10.4.2 Role of Eyenuk Inc. in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.4.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.5 Healthy.io Ltd.
- 10.5.1 Company Overview
- 10.5.2 Role of Healthy.io Ltd. in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.5.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.6 hearX IP (Pty) Ltd.
- 10.6.1 Company Overview
- 10.6.2 Role of hearX IP (Pty) Ltd. in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.6.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.7 Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- 10.7.1 Company Overview
- 10.7.2 Role of Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.7.3 Financials
- 10.7.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.8 IDx Technologies Inc.
- 10.8.1 Company Overview
- 10.8.2 Role of IDx Technologies Inc. in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.8.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.9 Medtronic Plc.
- 10.9.1 Company Overview
- 10.9.2 Role of Medtronic Plc. in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.9.3 Financials
- 10.9.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.10 Monitored Therapeutics Inc.
- 10.10.1 Company Overview
- 10.10.2 Role of Monitored Therapeutics Inc. in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.10.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.11 Olympus Corporation
- 10.11.1 Company Overview
- 10.11.2 Role of Olympus Corporation in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.11.3 Financials
- 10.11.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.12 Phelcom Technologies
- 10.12.1 Company Overview
- 10.12.2 Role of Phelcom Technologies in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.12.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.13 ResApp Health Limited
- 10.13.1 Company Overview
- 10.13.2 Role of ResApp Health Limited in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.13.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.14 Sight Diagnostics
- 10.14.1 Company Overview
- 10.14.2 Role of Sight Diagnostics in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.14.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.15 SkinVision
- 10.15.1 Company Overview
- 10.15.2 Role of SkinVision in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
- 10.15.3 SWOT Analysis