Product Code: BH169A
Global Single Cell Sequencing Market to Grow at a CAGR of 15.24% from 2019-2029
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global single cell sequencing market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global single cell sequencing market?
- How is each segment of the global single cell sequencing market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the estimated revenue to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2029?
- What is the expected compound growth rate to be witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2019-2029?
- What are the key applications in the global single cell sequencing market? What are the major segments of these applications?
- Who are the key manufacturers the global single cell sequencing market, and what are their contributions?
Global Single Cell Sequencing Market Forecast
The single cell sequencing industry analysis by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 15.24% during the forecast period, 2019-2029. The single cell sequencing market generated $1,234.0 million revenue in 2018, in terms of value. The global single cell sequencing market growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as increasing focus on non-invasive therapy by decreasing dependence on trial and error medicine, analysis of gene expression level and protein expression level simultaneously through single cell genomics, emergence of new sequencing techniques, and advancements in cell isolation techniques. However, there are significant challenges which are restraining the market growth. These challenges include the uncertain reimbursement and regulatory policies, high capital requirement, unavailability of bioinformatics solutions, and high cost of targeted therapeutic drugs and gene sequencing procedures.
"Research programs such as Single Cell Analysis Project and Human Cell Atlas have been initiated to enhance this technology, consequentially increasing the awareness and adoption among patients and healthcare providers."
Scope of the Market Intelligence on the Single Cell Sequencing Market
The single cell sequencing research provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products and manufacturers allied with the market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception on the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each underlying sub-segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global single cell sequencing market.
- The global single cell sequencing market segmentation (on the basis of product) is segmented into instrument and consumables.
- The global single cell sequencing market segmentation (on the basis of workflow) is segmented into ingle cell isolation, single cell preparation, and single cell analysis.
- The global single cell sequencing market segmentation (on the basis of end user) is segmented into academic & research laboratories, biotechnology & biopharmaceutical companies, and others end user segment.
- The global single cell sequencing market segmentation (on the basis of application) is segmented into oncology, immunology, neurology, prenatal diagnosis (NIPT), microbiology, and others.
- The global single cell sequencing market segmentation (on the basis of region) is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World.
Key Companies in the Single Cell Sequencing Market
The key manufacturers who have been contributing significantly to the global single cell sequencing market include 10x Genomics, Inc., 1CellBio, MissionBio, NanoString Technologies, Inc., Fluidigm Corporation, Fluxion Biosciences, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Celsee, Inc., BGI Genomics Co. Ltd. GE LifeSciences, Illumina, Inc., Takara Bio, Inc., Perkin Elmer, and Inc. QIAGEN N.V., among others.
Table of Contents
1 Research Scope
- 1.1 Product Definition
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
- 1.3 Key Questions Answered in the Report
2 Research Methodology
- 2.1 Data Sources
- 2.1.1 Primary Data Sources
- 2.1.2 Secondary Data Sources
- 2.2 Market Estimation Model
- 2.2.1 Factors Considered for Data Prediction and Modeling
- 2.2.2 Assumptions and Limitations
3 Market Dynamics
- 3.1 Business Drivers
- 3.1.1 Need for Non-Invasive Diagnosis
- 3.1.2 Advancements in Single Cell Sequencing Techniques
- 3.1.3 Increase in Adoption of Personalized Medicine
- 3.2 Business Challenges
- 3.2.1 Lack of Tools for Computational Analysis
- 3.2.2 High Capital Requirement
- 3.2.3 Lack of Infrastructure and Expertise
- 3.3 Legal Requirements and Regulations
- 3.3.1 Legal Requirements and Framework in the U.S.
- 3.3.2 Legal Requirements and Regulations in Europe
- 3.3.3 Legal Requirements and Framework in Asia-Pacific
- 188.8.131.52 China
- 184.108.40.206 Japan
- 3.4 Opportunity MAP (Markets - Applications - Products)
- 3.4.1 Expansion into Emerging Markets
- 3.4.2 Expansion into New Research Application
- 3.4.3 Expansion of the Product Portfolio
4 Global Single Cell Sequencing Market (by Workflow), 2018-2029
- 4.1 Single Cell Isolation
- 4.1.1 Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting (FACS)
- 4.1.2 Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM)
- 4.1.3 Microfluidics
- 4.1.4 Digital Dielectrophoretic Sorting (DEPArray)
- 4.1.5 Other Technologies
- 4.2 Single Cell Amplification
- 4.2.1 Multiple Displacement Amplification (MDA)
- 220.127.116.11 Micro-Capillary Array Emulsion Multiple Displacement Amplification (MiCA-eMDA)
- 18.104.22.168 Single Droplet Multiple Displacement Amplification (sd-MDA)
- 22.214.171.124 Compartmented Droplet Multiple Displacement Amplification (Cd-MDA)
- 4.2.2 Multiple Annealing and Looping-Bases Amplification (MALBAC)
- 4.2.3 Polymerase Chain Reaction (ddPCR and DOP-PCR)
- 4.2.4 Linear Amplification via Transposon Insertion (LIANTI)
- 4.2.5 Other Technologies
- 4.3 Single Cell Sequencing
- 4.3.1 Single Cell Transcriptome Sequencing (Sc-RNA Sequencing)
- 4.3.2 Single Cell Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)
- 4.3.3 Single Cell Genome and Transcriptome Parallel Sequencing
- 4.3.4 Single Cell Hi-C Sequencing
- 4.3.5 Single Cell Reduced Representation Bisulfite Sequencing (scRRBS)
- 4.3.6 Single Cell Whole-Genome Bisulfite Sequencing (WGBS)
- 4.4 Affiliated Technological Advancements
- 4.4.1 Advancements in Imaging Techniques for Single Cell Sequencing
- 4.4.2 Advancements in Single Cell Collection and Analysis System
5 Global Single Cell Sequencing Market, by Product, 2018-2029 ($Million)
- 5.1 Instruments
- 5.1.1 Next-Generation Sequencing Systems
- 5.1.2 Polymerase Chain Reaction
- 5.1.3 Microarray Systems
- 5.1.4 Flow Cytometer
- 5.1.5 Others
- 5.2 Consumables
- 5.2.1 Assay Kits
- 5.2.2 Beads
- 5.2.3 Microplates
- 5.2.4 Other Consumables
6 Global Single Cell Sequencing Market (by Application), $Million, 2018-2029
- 6.1 Oncology
- 6.2 Immunology
- 6.3 Neurology
- 6.4 Microbiology
- 6.5 Pre-Natal Diagnosis (NIPT)
- 6.6 Others
7 Global Single Cell Sequencing Market (by End User), $Million, 2018-2029
- 7.1 Single Cell Sequencing End User Types
- 7.1.1 Research and Academic Laboratories
- 7.1.2 Biopharmaceutical and Biotech Companies
- 7.1.3 Others (Hospitals, Clinics, and Diagnostic Labs)
- 7.2 Single Cell Sequencing End User Preferences
- 7.2.1 End User Preference and Satisfaction Level of Different Instruments (by Brand)
- 7.2.2 End User Preference for Cell Types Used in Single Cell Sequencing
- 7.2.3 End User Preferred Technology for Single Cell Isolation
- 7.2.4 End User Perception for Challenges in Single Cell Sequencing
8 Global Single Cell Sequencing Market: Competitive Landscape
- 8.1 Growth Rates and Market Shares of Key Players
- 8.2 Business Strategies
- 8.2.1 Product Launches
- 8.2.2 Expanding Presence through Partnerships, Joint Ventures, and Collaborations
- 8.3 Corporate Developments
- 8.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
- 8.3.2 Funding
9 Global Single Cell Sequencing Market, by Region, 2018-2029 ($Million)
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 North America
- 9.3 Europe
- 9.3.1 Germany
- 9.3.2 France
- 9.3.3 U.K.
- 9.3.4 Italy
- 9.3.5 Spain
- 9.3.6 Rest-of-Europe
- 9.4 Asia-Pacific
- 9.4.1 China
- 9.4.2 Japan
- 9.4.3 Australia
- 9.4.4 India
- 9.4.5 South Korea
- 9.4.6 Singapore
- 9.4.7 Rest-of-APAC
- 9.5 Latin America
- 9.5.1 Brazil
- 9.5.2 Mexico
- 9.5.3 Rest-of-Latin America
- 9.6 Rest-of-the-World
10 Company Profiles
- 10.1 10x Genomics Inc.
- 10.1.1 Company Overview
- 10.1.2 Role of 10x Genomics Inc. in the Global Single Cell Sequencing Market
- 10.1.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.2 Becton, Dickinson and Company
- 10.2.1 Company Overview
- 10.2.2 Role of Becton, Dickinson and Company in the Global Single Cell Sequencing Market
- 10.2.3 Key Insights About Financial Health of the Company
- 10.2.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.3 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- 10.3.1 Company Overview
- 10.3.2 Role of Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. in the Global Single Cell Sequencing Market
- 10.3.3 Key Insights About Financial Health of the Company
- 10.3.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.4 BGI Genomics Co. Ltd.
- 10.4.1 Company Overview
- 10.4.2 Role of BGI in the Single-Cell Sequencing Market
- 10.4.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.5 Celsee Inc.
- 10.5.1 Company Overview
- 10.5.2 Role of Celsee Inc. in the Global Single Cell Sequencing Market
- 10.5.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.6 Fluidigm Corporation
- 10.6.1 Company Overview
- 10.6.2 Role of Fluidigm Corporation in the Global Single Cell Sequencing Market
- 10.6.3 Key Insights About Financial Health of the Company
- 10.6.4 SWOT ANALYSIS
- 10.7 Fluxion Biosciences
- 10.7.1 Company Overview
- 10.7.2 Role of Fluxion Biosciences in the Global Single Cell Sequencing Market
- 10.7.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.8 Illumina, Inc.
- 10.8.1 Company Overview
- 10.8.2 Role Illumina, Inc. in the Global Single Cell Sequencing Market
- 10.8.3 Key Insights About Financial Health of the Company
- 10.8.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.9 Mission Bio
- 10.9.1 Company Overview
- 10.9.2 Role of Mission Bio in the Single Cell Sequencing Market
- 10.9.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.10 NanoString Technologies, Inc.
- 10.10.1 Company Overview
- 10.10.2 Role of NanoString Technologies, Inc. in the Global Single Cell Sequencing Market
- 10.10.3 Key Insights About Financial Health of the Company
- 10.10.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.11 PerkinElmer, Inc.
- 10.11.1 Company Overview
- 10.11.2 Role of PerkinElmer, Inc. in the Global Single Cell Sequencing Market
- 10.11.3 Key Insights About Financial Health of the Company
- 10.11.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.12 QIAGEN N.V.
- 10.12.1 Company Overview
- 10.12.2 Role of QIAGEN N.V. in the Global Single Cell Sequencing Market
- 10.12.3 Key Insights About Financial Health of the Company
- 10.12.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.13 Takara Bio, Inc.
- 10.13.1 Company Overview
- 10.13.2 Role of Takara Bio, Inc. in the Global Single Cell Sequencing Market
- 10.13.3 Key Insights About Financial Health of the Company
- 10.13.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.14 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- 10.14.1 Company Overview
- 10.14.2 Role of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. in the Global Single Cell Sequencing Market
- 10.14.3 Financials
- 10.14.4 Key Insights About Financial Health of the Company
- 10.14.5 SWOT Analysis