Product Code: BH074B
"Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market to Reach $977.8 Million by 2029."
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the role of media and supplements in cell culture and what are the advantages associated with serum-free media? What is the importance of recombinant proteins in cell culture applications?
- What are the key trends of the global recombinant cell culture supplements market? How is the market evolving and what is its future scope?
- What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities of the global recombinant cell culture supplements market?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players of the global recombinant cell culture supplements to sustain the competition of the market? What is the percentage share of each of the key players in different key developmental strategies?
- What is the regulatory scenario of the global recombinant cell culture supplements market? What are the initiatives implemented by different governmental bodies and guidelines put forward to regulate the commercialization of recombinant cell culture supplements products?
- What was the market size of the global recombinant cell culture supplements market in 2018 and what is the market size anticipated to be in 2029? What is the expected growth rate of the global recombinant cell culture supplements market during the period between 2019 and 2029?
- What are the different recombinant supplement products involved in cell culture? Which product type dominate the market in 2018 and why? Which product type are expected to witness highest growth rate and to dominate in market in 2029?
- What are the different application areas of the global recombinant cell culture supplements market? Which application type dominates the market in 2018 and is expected to dominate in 2029?
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global recombinant cell culture supplements market? What are the different macro and micro factors influencing the growth of the market?
- Which region is expected to contribute the highest sales of the global recombinant cell culture supplements market during the period between 2018 and 2029? Which region and country carries the potential for the significant expansion of key companies for different recombinant cell culture supplement products? What are the leading countries of different regions that contribute significantly toward the growth of the recombinant cell culture supplements market?
- What are the key players of the global recombinant cell culture supplements market and what is their role in the market?
Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market Forecast, 2019-2029
The recombinant cell culture supplements market analysis by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 12.93% during the forecast period, 2019-2029. The recombinant cell culture supplements market generated $258.8 million revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
The recombinant cell culture supplements market growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as advantages offered by recombinant cell culture supplements and the promising impact displayed by them in culturing cells act as drivers for the growth of the market. Moreover, an increase in funding and investment supporting the advancement of life-science research with an ever-increasing demand for advanced cell culture systems have boosted the adoption rate of recombinant cell-culture supplements products. However, there are significant challenges which are restraining the market growth. These challenges include the shortage of skilled professionals and lack of proper laboratory infrastructure. Further, high cost of the cell culturing process and complications involved in it are also acting as challenge for the market.
"The most important advantage of utilizing these recombinant proteins is that they facilitate large batch biomanufacturing with minimal risk of contamination and improved adhesion. Another advantage is that it involves animal-free manufacturing which in turn simplifies regulatory issues and export-import issues."
Scope of the Market Intelligence on Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
The recombinant cell culture supplements market report provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including product optimization, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products and manufacturers allied with the market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception on the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each underlying sub-segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global recombinant cell culture supplements market.
The recombinant cell culture supplements market segmentation (on the basis of product) is further segmented into recombinant insulin, transferrin, albumin, among others.
The recombinant cell culture supplements market segmentation (on the basis of application) is segmented into stem cell and regenerative medicine, bio-production, and academic and research.
The recombinant cell culture supplements market segmentation (on the basis of region) is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Rest-of-the-World.
Key Companies in the Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
The key manufacturers who have been contributing significantly to the Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Hi-Media Laboratories, Sartorius AG, InVitro, SeraCare Life Sciences, Inc., GE Healthcare, Novozymes A/S, and Advanced Biotechnologies, Inc., among others.
Table of Contents
1 Scope of the Work
- 1.1 Overview: Report Scope
- 1.2 Segmentation of the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 1.3 Assumptions and Limitations
- 1.4 Key Questions Answered in the Report
- 1.5 Base Year and Forecast Period
2 Research Methodology
- 2.1 Overview: Report Methodology
3 Market Overview
- 3.1 Fundamentals of Cell Culture
- 3.2 Role of Media and Supplements
- 3.3 Serum-free Media vs. Serum containing Media
- 3.4 Technological Advancements of Defined Media and Importance of Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements
- 3.5 Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market Scenario
- 3.6 Assumptions and Limitations for Market Size Calculations
4 Market Dynamics
- 4.1 Impact Analysis
- 4.2 Market Drivers
- 4.2.1 Benefits of Using Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements
- 4.2.2 Increase in Funding and Investment in R&D of Life Science Sector
- 4.2.3 Rising Demand for Advanced Cell Culture Products
- 4.3 Market Restraints
- 4.3.1 High Cost of Cell Biology Research
- 4.3.2 Technical Considerations Associated with Cell Culture
- 4.3.3 Lack of Infrastructure and Skilled Professionals for Cell-based Research
- 4.4 Market Opportunities
- 4.4.1 Rising Demand for Monoclonal Antibodies and Stem Cell Research
- 4.4.2 Increasing Preference for Serum-Free Media
5 Industry Insights
- 5.1 Regulatory Scenario
- 5.2 Patent Landscape
6 Competitive Landscape
- 6.1 Overview
- 6.2 Key Developments and Strategies
- 6.2.1 Product Launch and Development
- 6.2.2 Collaborations, Partnerships, and Joint Ventures
- 6.2.3 Acquisitions
- 6.2.4 Business Expansions
- 6.2.5 Others
- 6.3 Market Share Analysis
- 6.4 Growth Share Analysis
7 Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market (by Products)
- 7.1 Overview
- 7.2 Recombinant Albumin (rAlbumin)
- 7.3 Recombinant Insulin (rInsulin)
- 7.4 Recombinant Epidermal Growth Factor (rEGF)
- 7.5 Recombinant Transferrin (rTransferrin)
- 7.6 Recombinant Trypsin (rTrypsin)
- 7.7 Recombinant Insulin-like Growth Factor (rIGF)
- 7.8 Recombinant Stem Cell Factor Protein (rSCF)
- 7.9 Recombinant Aprotinin (rAprotinin)
- 7.10 Recombinant Lysozyme (rLysozyme)
- 7.11 Others
8 Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market (by Application)
- 8.1 Overview
- 8.2 Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine
- 8.2.1 Stem Cell Therapy
- 8.2.2 Cell Therapy
- 8.2.3 Gene Therapy
- 8.3 Bioproduction
- 8.3.1 Monoclonal Antibodies
- 8.3.2 Recombinant Proteins
- 8.3.3 Vaccines
- 8.3.4 Hormones
- 8.3.5 Other Biological Products
- 8.4 Academic and Research Application
9 Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market (by Region)
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 North America
- 9.2.1 Overview
- 9.2.2 U.S.
- 9.2.3 Canada
- 9.3 Europe
- 9.3.1 Overview
- 9.3.2 Germany
- 9.3.3 France
- 9.3.4 U.K.
- 9.3.5 Italy
- 9.3.6 Spain
- 9.3.7 The Netherlands
- 9.3.8 Rest-of-Europe
- 9.4 Asia-Pacific
- 9.4.1 Overview
- 9.4.2 China
- 9.4.3 Japan
- 9.4.4 South Korea
- 9.4.5 India
- 9.4.6 Australia
- 9.4.7 Rest-of-Asia-Pacific
- 9.5 Latin America
- 9.5.1 Overview
- 9.5.2 Brazil
- 9.5.3 Mexico
- 9.5.4 Rest-of-Latin America
- 9.6 Rest-of-the-World
- 9.6.1 Overview
- 9.6.2 Russia
- 9.6.3 Israel
- 9.6.4 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (K.S.A.)
- 9.6.5 Others
10 Company Profiles
- 10.1 Overview
- 10.2 BBI Solutions
- 10.2.1 Company Overview
- 10.2.2 Role of BBI Solutions in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.2.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.3 Corning Incorporated
- 10.3.1 Company Overview
- 10.3.2 Role of Corning Incorporated in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.3.3 Financials
- 10.3.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.4 Evercyte GmbH
- 10.4.1 Company Overview
- 10.4.2 Role of Evercyte GmbH in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.4.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.5 FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific
- 10.5.1 Company Overview
- 10.5.2 Role of FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.5.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.6 Gemini Bio-Products
- 10.6.1 Company Overview
- 10.6.2 Role of Gemini Bio-Products in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.6.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.7 HiMedia Laboratories
- 10.7.1 Company Overview
- 10.7.2 Role of HiMedia Laboratories in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.7.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.8 InVitria
- 10.8.1 Company Overview
- 10.8.2 Role of InVitria in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.8.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.9 Kingfisher Biotech, Inc.
- 10.9.1 Company Overview
- 10.9.2 Role of Kingfisher Biotech, Inc. in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.9.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.10 Lonza Group AG
- 10.10.1 Company Overview
- 10.10.2 Role of Lonza Group AG in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.10.3 Financials
- 10.10.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.11 Merck KGaA
- 10.11.1 Company Overview
- 10.11.2 Role of Merck KGaA in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.11.3 Financials
- 10.11.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.12 PeproTech, Inc.
- 10.12.1 Company Overview
- 10.12.2 Role of PeproTech, Inc. in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.12.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.13 Shenandoah Biotechnology
- 10.13.1 Company Overview
- 10.13.2 Role of Shenandoah Biotechnology in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.13.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.14 Sino Biological Inc.
- 10.14.1 Company Overview
- 10.14.2 Role of Sino Biological Inc. in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.14.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.15 STEMCELL Technologies Inc.
- 10.15.1 Company Overview
- 10.15.2 Role of STEMCELL Technologies Inc. in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.15.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.16 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- 10.16.1 Company Overview
- 10.16.2 Role of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. in the Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market
- 10.16.3 Financials
- 10.16.4 SWOT Analysis