Product Code: BH168A
Global Molecular Forensics Market to Grow at a CAGR of 9.09% from 2019-2029
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global molecular forensics market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global molecular forensics market?
- How is each segment of the global molecular forensics market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the estimated revenue to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2029?
- What is the expected compound growth rate to be witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2019-2029?
- What are the key applications in the global molecular forensics market? What are the major segments of these applications?
- Who are the key manufacturers the global molecular forensics market, and what are their contributions?
Global Molecular Forensics Market Forecast, 2019-2029
The molecular forensics industry analysis by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 9.09% during the forecast period, 2019-2029. The molecular forensics market generated $996.9 million revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
The molecular forensics market growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as technological advancement, adoption of advanced hybridization technologies for molecular forensics tests, steady investment and consolidation in the market and favorable regulatory environment. However, there are significant challenges which are restraining the market growth. These challenges include high cost of methods and techniques and complexity of the techniques.
"The development field has achieved huge success over the past year with regulatory approval of test in the U.S., Europe, Japan and Australia proving the potential these tests have to successful identification of people around the globe."
Scope of the Market Intelligence on Molecular Forensics Market
The molecular forensics research provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products and manufacturers allied with the diagnostic market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception on the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each underlying sub-segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global molecular forensics market.
The molecular forensics market segmentation (on the basis of manufacturing) is further segmented into application, product, technology and end user.
The molecular forensics market segmentation (on the basis of application) is segmented into radioactive toxicology, nucleic acid analysis, forensic databasing, microbial forensics, and other applications.
The molecular forensics market segmentation (on the basis of product) is segmented into kits and consumables, instruments, and software.
The molecular forensics market segmentation (on the basis of technology) is segmented into PCR, NGS, mass spectrometry, and capillary electrophoresis.
Key Companies in the Molecular Forensics Market
The key manufacturers who have been contributing significantly to the molecular forensics market include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Illumina, Inc., QIAGEN N.V., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Promega Corporation, Eurofins Scientific SE, General Electric Company, Merck KGaA, LGC Limited, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. among others.
Table of Contents
1 Research Scope and Methodology
- 1.1 Scope of the Study
- 1.2 Research Methodology
- 1.3 Data Sources
- 1.4 Assumptions and Limitations
- 1.5 Data and Prediction Modeling
2 Market Overview
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Molecular Forensics Technologies and Applications
- 2.3 Market Available for Molecular Forensics
- 2.4 Molecular Forensics Technology Trends
- 2.5 Regulations and Compliances
3 Competitive Landscape
- 3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
- 3.2 Product Launches and Product Updates
- 3.3 Synergistic Activities
- 3.4 Business Expansion Activities and Others
4 Market Dynamics
- 4.1 Overview
- 4.2 Impact Analysis
- 4.3 Market Drivers
- 4.3.1 Augmentation in the Incidences of Crime
- 4.3.2 Growth in the Biomarker Identification Market and Advancements in Molecular Forensics Techniques
- 4.3.3 Technological Advancements in the Field of Computational Biology
- 4.3.4 Significant External Funding for Executing Research and Development Exercises
- 4.4 Market Restraints
- 4.4.1 Lack of High Complexity Testing Centers
- 4.4.2 Expensive Sequencing Procedures and Their Applications in Medical Treatments
- 4.4.3 High Capital Requirement Hampering the Expansion of Global Reach
- 4.5 Market Opportunities
- 4.5.1 Massive Scope for Adoption of NGS and Capillary Electrophoresis in Emerging Nations
- 4.5.2 Technological Advancements in Molecular Techniques and Diagnostic Tests
- 4.5.3 Hybridization of Technologies
5 Global Molecular Forensics Market (By Product)
- 5.1 Overview
- 5.2 Kits and Consumables
- 5.3 Instruments
- 5.4 Software and Other Products
6 Global Molecular Forensics Market (By Technology)
- 6.1 Overview
- 6.2 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- 6.2.1 Real-time PCR (q-PCR)
- 6.2.2 Digital PCR (d-PCR)
- 6.3 Capillary Electrophoresis
- 6.4 NGS
- 6.4.1 SNP and STR Sequencing
- 6.4.2 mtDNA Sequencing
- 6.5 Mass Spectrometry
- 6.5.1 MS
- 6.5.2 Tandem MS
- 6.5.3 MS-FTIR
- 6.6 Other Technologies
7 Global Molecular Forensics Market (By Application)
- 7.1 Overview
- 7.2 Radioactive Toxicology
- 7.3 Nucleic Acid Analysis
- 7.4 Forensic Databasing
- 7.5 Microbial Forensics
- 7.6 Other Applications
8 Global Molecular Forensics Market, By End User
- 8.1 Overview
- 8.2 Law Enforcement
- 8.3 Disaster Management
- 8.4 Hospitals and Healthcare Providers
- 8.5 Other End Users
9 Global Molecular Forensics Market, By Region
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 North America
- 9.3 Europe
- 9.3.1 Germany
- 9.3.2 France
- 9.3.3 U.K.
- 9.3.4 Italy
- 9.3.5 Spain
- 9.3.6 Netherlands
- 9.3.7 Russia
- 9.3.8 Rest-of-Europe
- 9.4 Asia-Pacific
- 9.4.1 China
- 9.4.2 Japan
- 9.4.3 Australia
- 9.4.4 India
- 9.4.5 Singapore
- 9.4.6 Rest-of-APAC
- 9.5 Latin America
- 9.5.1 Brazil
- 9.5.2 Mexico
- 9.5.3 Rest-of-Latin America
- 9.6 Rest-of-the-World
10 Company Profiles
- 10.1 Overview
- 10.2 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- 10.2.1 Company Overview
- 10.2.2 Role of Agilent Technologies, Inc. in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.2.3 Financials
- 10.2.3.1 Key Insights about Financial Health of the Company
- 10.2.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.3 Analytik Jena AG
- 10.3.1 Company Overview
- 10.3.2 Role of Analytik Jena AG in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.3.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.4 AS ONE International, Inc.
- 10.4.1 Company Overview
- 10.4.2 Role of AS ONE International, Inc. in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.4.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.5 BioChain Institute Inc.
- 10.5.1 Company Overview
- 10.5.2 Role of BioChain Institute Inc., in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.5.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.6 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- 10.6.1 Company Overview
- 10.6.2 Role of Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.6.3 Financials
- 10.6.3.1 Key Insights about Financial Health of the Company
- 10.6.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.7 Eurofins Scientific SE
- 10.7.1 Company Overview
- 10.7.2 Role of Eurofins Scientific SE in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.7.3 Financials
- 10.7.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.8 General Electric Company
- 10.8.1 Company Overview
- 10.8.2 Role of General Electric Company in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.8.3 Financials
- 10.8.3.1 Key Insights about Financial Health of the Company
- 10.8.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.9 Illumina, Inc.
- 10.9.1 Company Overview
- 10.9.2 Role of Illumina, Inc. in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.9.3 Financials
- 10.9.3.1 Key Insights about Financial Health of the Company
- 10.9.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.10 LGC Limited
- 10.10.1 Company Overview
- 10.10.2 Role of LGC Limited in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.10.3 Financials
- 10.10.3.1 Key Insights about Financial Health of the Company
- 10.10.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.11 MACHEREY-NAGEL GmbH & Co KG
- 10.11.1 Company Overview
- 10.11.2 Role of MACHEREY-NAGEL GmbH & Co KG in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.11.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.12 Merck KGaA
- 10.12.1 Company Overview
- 10.12.2 Role of Merck KGaA in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.12.3 Financials
- 10.12.3.1 Key Insights about Financial Health of the Company
- 10.12.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.13 Promega Corporation
- 10.13.1 Company Overview
- 10.13.2 Role of Promega Corporation in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.13.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.14 QIAGEN N.V.
- 10.14.1 Company Overview
- 10.14.2 Role of QIAGEN N.V. in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.14.3 Financials
- 10.14.3.1 Key Insights about Financial Health of the Company
- 10.14.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.15 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- 10.15.1 Company Overview
- 10.15.2 Role of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.15.3 Financials
- 10.15.3.1 Key Insights about Financial Health of the Company
- 10.15.4 SWOT Analysis
- 10.16 Verogen, Inc.
- 10.16.1 Company Overview
- 10.16.2 Role of Verogen, Inc. in the Global Molecular Forensics Market
- 10.16.3 SWOT Analysis