Product Code: BH171A
"Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market to Grow at a CAGR of 33.00% from 2019-2029."
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the key features of human microbiome therapeutics which makes them a better choice for the treatment of chronic and non-communicable disease?
- What is the industry structure of the human microbiome therapeutics market?
- How did the human microbiome therapeutics market evolve and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the key development strategies which are implemented by the key players to maintain and capture market share?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global human microbiome therapeutics market?
- What are the current leading companies dominating the global human microbiome therapeutics market?
- What are the regulations pertaining to the global human microbiome therapeutics market?
- What are the initiatives implemented by different government bodies to reduce the incidence of disease and increase the adoption of human microbiome therapeutics product?
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global human microbiome therapeutics market?
- How is each segment of the global human microbiome therapeutics market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the revenue expected to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2029?
- Which region carries the potential for the significant expansion of key companies for human microbiome therapeutics market?
- Which products are anticipated to be launched and generate revenue in the forecast period 2019-2029?
Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market Forecast, 2019-2029
Human Microbiome Therapeutics Industry Analysis by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 33.00% during the forecast period 2019-2029. The human microbiome therapeutics market generated $309.9 million revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
The human microbiome therapeutics growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as increasing prevalence and growing incidence of chronic diseases, growing investments and initiatives in the field of microbiome therapeutics, treatment options with minimal or no side effects, availability of private and government funding, and others. The market is expected to grow at a significant growth rate due to the opportunities that lie within its domain, which include product launches, and increasing merger and acquisitions among the industry players. However, there are significant challenges which are restraining the market growth. These challenges include exorbitant cost is required for the clinical trials procedure and stringent regulatory guidelines for the product development and commercialization of the products.
"With the elucidation of its causative role in cardiometabolic disease and atherosclerosis, the human gut microbiome holds promises as a reservoir of novel potential therapeutic targets as well as novel therapeutic agents, paving a new and exciting avenue in cardiovascular drug discovery and other areas."
Scope of the Market Intelligence on Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
The human microbiome therapeutics market research provides a holistic view of global market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products for different therapeutic applications in human microbiome therapeutics. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on expected commercial launches of the product in the forecast period, perception on the new product launches, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each underlying sub-segments, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global human microbiome therapeutics market.
The human microbiome therapeutics market is segmented into three categories, namely, product (by Phases), by disease, and by region.
The product segment includes the segmentation on the basis of different phases of clinical trials, and the disease segment includes, gastrointestinal and infectious diseases, oncology and autoimmune diseases, skin diseases, and neurological diseases.
The region segment is further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
Key Companies in the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
The key manufacturers who have been contributing significantly to the human microbiome therapeutics market include 4D Pharma plc, Immuron Limited, Sanofi SA., Seres Therapeutics Inc., Synthetic Biologics, Taisho Pharmaceutical, Ritter Pharmaceuticals, AOBiome, Finch Therapeutics, Rebiotix, Inc. (Subsidiary of Ferring Pharmaceutical), Maat Pharma, Ox Thera, Quorum Innovations, Vedanta Biosciences, Whole Biome, and Naked Biome among others.
Table of Contents
1. Market Overview
- 1.1. Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 1.1.1. Overview
- 1.1.2. Global Market Scenario
- 1.1.3. Market Dynamics
- 1.2. Product Mapping
2. Scope of the Work
- 2.1. Overview: Report Scope
- 2.2. Segmentation of the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 2.3. Assumptions and Limitations
- 2.4. Key Questions Answered in the Report
- 2.5. Base Year and Forecast Period
3. Research Methodology
- 3.1. Overview: Report Methodology
4. Industry Analysis
- 4.1. Regulatory Scenario
- 4.2. Regulatory Designations
- 4.3. Regulatory requirements for Live Biotherapeutic Products (LBPs)
- 4.4. Patent Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape
- 5.1. Overview
- 5.2. Key Developments and Strategies
- 5.2.1. Collaborations and Partnerships
- 5.2.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 5.2.3. Business Expansions
- 5.3. Market Share Analysis
- 5.4. Funding Scenario
- 5.5. Government Initiatives
6. Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market (by Development Phase)
- 6.1. Overview
- 6.2. Commercialized Drugs
- 6.3. Drugs in Phase 4
- 6.4. Drugs in Phase 3
7. Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market (by Indication)
- 7.1. Overview
- 7.2. Gastrointestinal and Infectious Diseases
- 7.3. Oncology and Autoimmune Diseases
- 7.4. Skin Diseases
- 7.5. Others
8. Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market (by Region)
- 8.1. Overview
- 8.2. North America
- 8.2.1. Overview
- 8.2.2. U.S.
- 8.2.3. Canada
- 8.3. Europe
- 8.3.1. Overview
- 8.3.2. France
- 8.3.3. Sweden
- 8.3.4. Germany
- 8.3.5. U.K.
- 8.3.6. Rest-of-Europe
- 8.4. Asia-Pacific
- 8.4.1. Overview
- 8.4.2. Japan
- 8.4.3. Australia
- 8.4.4. China
- 8.4.5. India
- 8.4.6. Rest-of-Asia-Pacific
- 8.5. Rest-of-the-World
- 8.5.1. Overview
- 8.5.2. Middle East and Africa
- 8.5.3. Latin America
9. Company Profiles
- 9.1. Overview
- 9.2. 4D Pharma plc
- 9.2.1. Company Overview
- 9.2.2. Role of 4D Pharma plc in the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.2.3. Financials
- 9.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 9.3. AOBiome
- 9.3.1. Company Overview
- 9.3.2. Role of AOBiome in the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.3.3. SWOT Analysis
- 9.4. Finch Therapeutics
- 9.4.1. Company Overview
- 9.4.2. Role of Finch Therapeutics in the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.4.3. SWOT Analysis
- 9.5. Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 9.5.1. Company Overview
- 9.5.2. Rebiotix Inc. (Subsidiary of Ferring Pharmaceuticals): Company Overview
- 9.5.3. Role of Rebiotix Inc. in the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.5.4. SWOT Analysis
- 9.6. Immuron Limited
- 9.6.1. Company Overview
- 9.6.2. Role of Immuron in the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.6.3. Financials
- 9.6.4. SWOT Analysis
- 9.7. MaaT Pharma
- 9.7.1. Company Overview
- 9.7.2. Role of MaaT Pharma in the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.7.3. SWOT Analysis
- 9.8. Naked Biome
- 9.8.1. Company Overview
- 9.8.2. Role of Naked Biome in Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.8.3. SWOT Analysis
- 9.9. OxThera AB
- 9.9.1. Company Overview
- 9.9.2. Role of OxThera AB in the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.9.3. SWOT Analysis
- 9.10. Quorum Innovations
- 9.10.1. Company Overview
- 9.10.2. Role of Quorum Innovations, LLC in Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.10.3. SWOT Analysis
- 9.11. Ritter Pharmaceuticals
- 9.11.1. Company Overview
- 9.11.2. Role of Ritter Pharmaceuticals in the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.11.3. Financials
- 9.11.4. SWOT Analysis
- 9.12. Sanofi S.A.
- 9.12.1. Company Overview
- 9.12.2. Role of Sanofi S.A. in the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.12.3. Financials
- 18.104.22.168. Key Insights About the Financial Health of the Company
- 9.12.4. SWOT Analysis
- 9.13. Seres Therapeutics, Inc.
- 9.13.1. Company Overview
- 9.13.2. Role of Seres Therapeutics, Inc. in the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.13.3. Financials
- 22.214.171.124. Key Insights About Financial Health of the Company
- 9.13.4. SWOT Analysis
- 9.14. Synthetic Biologics, Inc.
- 9.14.1. Company Overview
- 9.14.2. Role of Synthetic Biologics, Inc. in the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.14.3. Financials
- 9.14.4. SWOT Analysis
- 9.15. Taisho Pharmaceutical
- 9.15.1. Company Overview
- 9.15.2. Biofermin Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. (Subsidiary of Taisho Pharmaceutical) Company Overview
- 9.15.3. Role of Taisho Pharmaceutical in Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.15.4. Financial
- 126.96.36.199. Key Insights about the Financial Health of the Company
- 9.15.5. SWOT Analysis
- 9.16. Vedanta Biosciences, Inc.
- 9.16.1. Company Overview
- 9.16.2. Role of Vedanta Biosciences, Inc. in the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.16.3. SWOT Analysis
- 9.17. Whole Biome Inc.
- 9.17.1. Company Overview
- 9.17.2. Role of Whole Biome Inc. in the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- 9.17.3. SWOT Analysis