Product Code: BH161A
"Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market to Reach $4.01 Billion by 2025, Reports BIS Research."
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the key features of interventional oncology devices which makes them a better choice for the treatment of cancer?
- What is the industry structure of the interventional oncology devices market?
- How did the interventional oncology devices market evolve and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the key development strategies which are implemented by the key players to maintain and capture market share?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global interventional oncology devices market?
- What are the current leading companies dominating the global interventional oncology devices market?
- What are the regulations pertaining to the global interventional oncology devices market? What are the initiatives implemented by different government bodies to reduce the incidence of cancer?
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global interventional oncology devices market?
- How is each segment of the global interventional oncology devices market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the revenue expected to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- Which region carries the potential for the significant expansion of key companies for interventional oncology devices market?
Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market Forecast, 2019-2025
Interventional Oncology Devices Industry Analysis by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period 2019-2025. The interventional oncology devices market generated $2.20 billion revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
The interventional oncology devices growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as increasing prevalence and growing incidence of cancer, favourable reimbursement scenario for interventional oncology treatment in developed countries, high preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures, availability of private and government funding, and others. The market is expected to grow at a significant growth rate due to the opportunities that lie within its domain, which include product launches, and increasing merger and acquisitions among the industry players. However, there are significant challenges which are restraining the market growth. These challenges include increasing financial burden on industry players with high number of product recalls and lack of clinical evidences for localized region treatment.
"The addition of the BTG Interventional Medicine portfolio reinforces our category leadership strategy and enables us to offer best-in-class technologies, unparalleled clinical evidence and a strengthened commercial infrastructure to support physicians treating some of the most challenging diseases impacting patient health around the world."
Scope of the Market Intelligence on Interventional Oncology Devices Market
The interventional oncology devices market research provides a holistic view of global market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products used in interventional oncology procedures. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on impact of interventional oncology devices on various cancer types, perception on the new product launches, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each underlying sub-segments, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global interventional oncology devices market.
The interventional oncology devices market segmentation (based on product) is further segmented into embolization devices (transcatheter arterial radioembolization, transcatheter arterial chemoembolization, transcatheter arterial embolization), ablation devices (radiofrequency ablation, microwave ablation, and cryoablation), supporting devices, and next-gen devices.
The interventional oncology devices market segmentation (based on cancer type) is further segmented into liver, lung, kidney, prostate, and other cancer types.
Key Companies in the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
The key manufacturers who have been contributing significantly to the interventional oncology devices market include: AngioDynamics Inc., BD, BTG PLC, Boston Scientific Corporation, HealthTronics Inc., Medtronic PLC, Merit Medical Systems Inc., Sirtex Medical Ltd., and Terumo Corporation, among others.
Table of Contents
1. Product Definition
- 1.1. Embolization devices
- 1.2. Ablation devices
- 1.3. Supporting devices
- 1.4. Next Gen devices
2. Scope of the Report
3. Research Methodology
- 3.1. Research Methodology
4. Industry Analysis
- 4.1. Regulatory Framework
- 4.2. Patent Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape
- 5.1. Key Strategies and Developments
- 5.1.1. Product Launches
- 5.1.2. Collaborations, Joint Ventures, and Partnerships
- 5.1.3. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 5.1.4. Awards, Recognitions, and Funding
- 5.1.5. Business Expansion
- 5.2. Vendor Market Share Analysis (2018)
6. Market Dynamics
- 6.1. Overview
- 6.2. Impact Analysis
- 6.3. Market Drivers
- 6.3.1 High Prevalence and Growing Incidences of Cancer
- 6.3.2 Favorable Reimbursement Scenario for Interventional Oncology Treatment in Developed Countries
- 6.3.3 High preference for Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- 6.3.4 Expanding Role of Interventional Oncology in the Treatment of Cancer
- 6.3.5. Availability of Private and Government Funding and Grants for Research in the Field of Interventional Oncology
- 6.3.6. Rising Awareness among People for the Treatment of Cancer
- 6.3.7. Increase in Disposable Income
- 6.4. Market Challenges
- 6.4.1. Financial Burden of Product Recalls
- 6.4.2. Lack of Clinical Evidences for Locoregional Treatments
- 6.5. Market Opportunities
- 6.5.1. High Growth Opportunity in the Emerging Economies
- 6.6. Market Restraints
- 6.6.1. Dearth of Trained Interventional Oncologists
7. Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market (by Cancer Type)
- 7.1. Overview
- 7.2. Liver Cancer
- 7.3. Lung Cancer
- 7.4. Kidney Cancer
- 7.5. Prostate Cancer
- 7.6. Other Cancers
8. Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market (by Product type)
- 8.1. Overview
- 8.2. Ablation Devices
- 8.2.1. Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- 8.2.2. Microwave Ablation
- 8.2.3. Cryoablation
- 8.3. Embolization Devices
- 8.3.1. Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization/Selective Internal Radiation Therapy
- 8.3.2. Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization
- 8.3.3. Transcatheter Arterial Embolization/Bland Embolization
- 8.4. Supporting Devices
- 8.4.1. Catheters
- 8.4.2. Guidewires
- 8.5. Next Generation Devices
- 8.5.1. Irreversible Electroporation Ablation
- 8.5.2. Percutaneous Ethanol Ablation
- 8.5.3. High Intensity Focused Ultrasound
- 8.5.4. Laser Ablation
- 8.5.5. Photothermal Ablation
- 8.5.6. Theranostics
9. Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market (by Region)
- 9.1. Global Overview
- 9.2. North America
- 9.2.1. U.S.
- 9.2.2. Canada
- 9.3. Europe
- 9.3.1. Germany
- 9.3.2. France
- 9.3.3. U.K.
- 9.3.4. Italy
- 9.3.5. Rest-of-Europe
- 9.4. Asia-Pacific
- 9.4.1. China
- 9.4.2. Japan
- 9.4.3. India
- 9.4.4. Australia
- 9.4.5. Rest-of-Asia-Pacific
- 9.5. Rest-of-the-World
- 9.5.1. Latin America
- 9.5.2. Middle East and Africa
10. Company Profiles
- 10.1. Overview
- 10.2. AngioDynamics, Inc.
- 10.2.1. Company Overview
- 10.2.2. Role of AngioDynamics, Inc. in the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.2.3. Key Developments
- 10.2.4. Financials
- 10.2.5. SWOT Analysis
- 10.3. BD
- 10.3.1. Company Overview
- 10.3.2. Role of BD in the Global Advanced Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.3.3. Financials
- 10.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 10.4. Boston Scientific Corporation
- 10.4.1. Company Overview
- 10.4.2. Role of Boston Scientific Corporation in the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.4.3. Key Development
- 10.4.4. Financials
- 10.4.5. SWOT Analysis
- 10.5. BTG Plc
- 10.5.1. Company Overview
- 10.5.2. Role of BTG Plc in the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.5.3. Key Development
- 10.5.4. Financials
- 10.5.5. SWOT Analysis
- 10.6. Eckert & Ziegler BEBIG
- 10.6.1. Company Overview
- 10.6.2. Role of Eckert & Ziegler BEBIG AG in the Global Advanced Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.6.3. Financials
- 10.6.4. SWOT Analysis
- 10.7. HealthTronics, Inc.
- 10.7.1. Company Overview
- 10.7.2. Role of HealthTronics, Inc. in the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.7.3. SWOT Analysis
- 10.8. IceCure Medical
- 10.8.1. Company Overview
- 10.8.2. Role of IceCure Medical in the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.8.3. Key Development
- 10.8.4. SWOT Analysis
- 10.9. Medtronic PLC
- 10.9.1. Overview
- 10.9.2. Role of Medtronic PLC in the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.9.3. Key Development
- 10.9.4. Financials
- 10.9.5. SWOT Analysis
- 10.10 Medwaves, Inc.
- 10.10.1. Company Overview
- 10.10.2. Role of MedWaves, Inc. in the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.10.3. SWOT Analysis
- 10.11 Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- 10.11.1. Company Overview
- 10.11.2. Role of Merit Medical Systems, Inc. in the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.11.3. Financials
- 10.11.4. SWOT Analysis
- 10.12 Sanarus Technologies, Inc.
- 10.12.1. Company Overview
- 10.12.2. Role of Sanarus Technologies, Inc. in the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.12.3. Key Development
- 10.12.4. SWOT Analysis
- 10.13 Sirtex Medical Ltd. (China Grand Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Holdings Limited; CDH Genetech, Ltd.)
- 10.13.1. Company Overview
- 10.13.2. Role of Sirtex Medical Ltd. In the Global Advanced Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.13.3. Financials
- 10.13.4. SWOT Analysis
- 10.14 Sonacare Medical
- 10.14.1. Company Overview
- 10.14.2. Role of Sonacare Medical in the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.14.3. Key Development
- 10.14.4. SWOT Analysis
- 10.15 Terumo Corporation
- 10.15.1. Company Overview
- 10.15.2. Role of Terumo Corporation in the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.15.3. Financials
- 10.15.4. SWOT Analysis
- 10.16 Trod Medical
- 10.16.1. Company Overview
- 10.16.2. Role of Trod Medical in the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- 10.16.3. SWOT Analysis