Product Code: AD009B
The Global Telepresence Robot Market Anticipated to Reach to $ 218.6 Million by 2023, Reports BIS Research
The telepresence robot market is expected to witness a high growth rate owing to the increased need for organizational efficiency, proliferation in population of elderly people globally, and rapid technological advancements in artificial intelligence and robotics. The growing demand for telepresence robot for varied applications, such as healthcare, education, enterprise, personal, and manufacturing, is a major factor for the growth of the telepresence robot. Furthermore, the telepresence robot market has been a significant area of focus in the robotics industry so as to deliver remote and virtual meeting, telemedicine, telehealth, tele-monitoring, and tele-education.
According to BIS Research analysis, the telepresence robot market generated $67.4 million in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 26.53% during the forecast period, 2018-2023. Asia-Pacific is expected to showcase the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
The following points provide a detailed description of the topics covered in the report:
- It examines the prime supply and demand-side factors that affect the growth of the market and the current and future trends, market drivers, opportunities, and challenges prevalent in the global telepresence robot market.
- The report also highlights the supply chain of the industry.
- This report includes a detailed competitive analysis, which focuses on the ¬key market developments and strategies followed by the top players in the market.
- The market for different components such as hardware and software has been estimated and analyzed.
- The global telepresence robot market has been analyzed in the study for major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
- The study provides a detailed analysis of 15 key players in the global telepresence robot market in the company profiles section, including Amy Robot Co., Ltd, Anybots, Inc., AXYN Robotique, Ava Robotics Inc., Double Robotics, Inc., Inbot Technology, InTouch Technologies, Inc., Mantaro Networks Inc., OhmniLabs, Inc., Suitable Technologies, Inc., SuperDroid Robots, Inc., Telepresence Robotics Corporation, VGo Communications, Inc. R.BOT, and Xandex Inc., among others. This section covers company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, and individual SWOT analysis.
Over the last decade, the robotics industry has been witnessing a massive transformation owing to the rise in technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (MI). In the industry, the need for reliable and secured video telecommunication solutions laid the foundation of telepresence robots. Telepresence robot is a fusion of robotics technology with video collaboration solutions. The telepresence robot technology is still in its growing stage but has an ability to bring wide adoptability for the end-user industries. In the span of three years (2016-2018), the industry has witnessed several product launches and research and development activities from traditional robot manufacturers. In a nutshell, the ongoing developments underline a change undergoing in the robotics industry with telepresence emerging as the next big thing for remote and virtual meeting applications.
The telepresence robot market witnessed a high growth rate owing to the increased need for organizational efficiency, global increase in the population of elderly people, and rapid technological advancements in artificial intelligence and robotics. Recent innovations and initiatives in robotic components and services have enabled the telepresence robotic technology to reach a wider segment of consumers in the industry.
However, security and data breaches in telecommunication and operational failures due to high technical complexities contribute as major challenges for the market. Ongoing advancements in hardware and software technologies and expected advent of 5G communication services are the major factors expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market in the next five years.
Some of the key players in the global telepresence robot market include Amy Robot Co., Ltd, Anybots, Inc., AXYN Robotique, Ava Robotics Inc., Double Robotics, Inc., Inbot Technology Ltd, InTouch Technologies, Inc., Mantaro Networks Inc., OhmniLabs, Inc., Suitable Technologies, Inc., SuperDroid Robots, Inc., Telepresence Robotics Corporation, VGo Communications, Inc. R.Bot, and Xandex Inc. At the same time, a number of startup companies have ventured into the market to provide solutions for varied application areas including healthcare, education, enterprise, personal, manufacturing, and others.
In terms of value, the global telepresence robot market accounted for $67.4 million in the year 2018 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period 2018-2023. The global telepresence robot market has been segmented into six applications: healthcare, education, enterprise, personal, manufacturing, and others. The enterprises segment acquired the largest share in 2018 owing to increase the organizational efficiency, however, the healthcare section is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2018-2023.
In addition, the telepresence robot market is also classified on the basis of type and component. The telepresence robot market has been segmented into two types: mobile and stationary. The mobile telepresence robots acquired the largest share in 2017 due to the majority of companies developing mobile telepresence robots.
North America accounted for the highest share of the market in 2018 owing to the maximum number of telepresence robot companies present in the region. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period, mainly driven by the increasing focus of nations such as Japan, China, India, and South Korea. The robust growth rate in the Asia-Pacific market is mainly due to the increased utilization of telepresence robots for commercial and personal usage.
Table of Contents
1 Market Dynamics
- 1.1 Overview
- 1.2 Market Drivers
- 1.2.1 Increased Need for Organizational Efficiency
- 1.2.2 Global Increase in Population of Elderly People
- 1.2.3 Rapid Technological Advancements in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- 1.3 Market Challenges
- 1.3.1 Security and Data Breaches in Telecommunication
- 1.3.2 Operational Failures Due to High Technical Complexities
- 1.4 Market Opportunities
- 1.4.1 Ongoing Advancements in Hardware and Software Technologies
- 1.4.2 Advent of 5G Communication Services
- 1.5 Market Dynamics: Impact Analysis
2 Competitive Insights
- 2.1 Key Developments and Strategies
- 2.1.1 Overview
- 2.1.2 Share of Key Business Strategies
- 2.1.3 Product Launches and Developments
- 2.1.4 Partnerships/Collaborations/Joint Ventures
- 2.1.5 Mergers and Acquisitions
- 2.2 Market Share Analysis
3 Industry Analysis
- 3.1 Industry overview
- 3.2 Product Assortment and Pricing Analysis
- 3.3 Patent Analysis
- 3.4 Revenue Generation Model
- 3.5 Supply Chain Analysis: Who Supply to Whom
- 3.6 Research and Development (R&D) Analysis
4 Global Telepresence Robot Market
- 4.1 Assumptions and Limitations
- 4.2 Market Overview
5 Global Telepresence Robot (by Type)
- 5.1 Market Overview
- 5.2 Mobile
- 5.2.1 Remotely Operated
- 5.2.2 Autonomous
- 5.3 Stationary
6 Global Telepresence Robot (by Application)
- 6.1 Market Overview
- 6.2 Healthcare
- 6.3 Education
- 6.4 Enterprise
- 6.5 Personal
- 6.6 Manufacturing
- 6.7 Others
7 Global Telepresence Robot (by Component)
- 7.1 Market Overview
- 7.2 Hardware
- 7.2.1 Head
- 184.108.40.206 Camera
- 220.127.116.11 Display
- 18.104.22.168 Speaker
- 22.214.171.124 Microphone
- 7.2.2 Body
- 126.96.36.199 Power Supply
- 188.8.131.52 Sensor & Control Unit
- 184.108.40.206 Others
- 7.3 Software
8 Global Telepresence Robot Market (by Region)
- 8.1 Market Overview
- 8.2 North America
- 8.2.1 North America Telepresence Robot Market (by Type)
- 8.2.2 The U.S. Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.2.3 Canada Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.3 Europe
- 8.3.1 Europe Telepresence Robot Market (by Type)
- 8.3.2 The U.K. Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.3.3 Germany Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.3.4 France Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.3.5 Spain Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.3.6 Italy Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.3.7 Russia Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.3.8 Rest-of-Europe Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.4 Asia-Pacific
- 8.4.1 Asia-Pacific Telepresence Robot Market (by Type)
- 8.4.2 China Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.4.3 India Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.4.4 Japan Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.4.5 South Korea Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.4.6 Australia Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.4.7 Rest of Asia-Pacific Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.5 Rest-of-the-World
- 8.5.1 Rest-of-the-World Telepresence Robot Market (by Type)
- 8.5.2 Middle East Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.5.3 Latin America Telepresence Robot Market
- 8.5.4 Africa Telepresence Robot Market
9 Case Study
- 9.1 Case Studies for Healthcare Application
- 9.2 Case Studies for Enterprise Application
- 9.3 Case Studies for Education Application
- 9.4 Case Studies for Manufacturing Application
10 Company Profiles
- 10.1 Overview
- 10.2 Amy Robot Co., Ltd.
- 10.2.1 Company Information
- 10.2.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.2.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.2.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.3 Anybots, Inc.
- 10.3.1 Company Information
- 10.3.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.3.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.3.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.4 Ava Robotics Inc.
- 10.4.1 Company Information
- 10.4.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.4.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.4.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.5 AXYN Robotique
- 10.5.1 Company Information
- 10.5.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.5.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.5.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.6 Double Robotics, Inc.
- 10.6.1 Company Information
- 10.6.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.6.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.6.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.7 Inbot Technology
- 10.7.1 Company Information
- 10.7.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.7.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.7.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.8 InTouch Technologies, Inc.
- 10.8.1 Company Information
- 10.8.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.8.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.8.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.9 Mantaro Networks Inc.
- 10.9.1 Company Information
- 10.9.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.9.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.9.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.10 OhmniLabs, Inc
- 10.10.1 Company Information
- 10.10.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.10.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.10.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.11 R.BOT
- 10.11.1 Company Information
- 10.11.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.11.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.11.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.12 Suitable Technologies, Inc.
- 10.12.1 Company Information
- 10.12.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.12.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.12.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.13 SuperDroid Robots, Inc.
- 10.13.1 Company Information
- 10.13.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.13.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.13.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.14 Telepresence Robotics Corporation
- 10.14.1 Company Information
- 10.14.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.14.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.14.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.15 Vgo Communications, Inc.
- 10.15.1 Company Information
- 10.15.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.15.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.15.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.16 Xandex Inc.
- 10.16.1 Company Information
- 10.16.2 Product Portfolio
- 10.16.2.1 Corporate Summary
- 10.16.3 SWOT Analysis
- 10.17 Other Key Companies
- 10.17.1 Camanio Care
- 10.17.2 Endurance Robots
- 10.17.3 Hease Robotics
- 10.17.4 Qihan Technology Co., Ltd.
- 10.17.5 Wicron
- 10.18 List of Other Key Players
11 Report Scope and Methodology
- 11.1 Report Scope
- 11.2 Global Telepresence Robot Market Research Methodology