Product Code: IFT217A
The global market for web content management should grow from $7.1 billion in 2020 to $18.0 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.5% for the period of 2020-2025.
Solutions as a segment of web content management market should grow from $4.6 billion in 2020 to $11.6 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 20.3% through 2025.
Services as a segment of web content management market should grow from $2.5 billion in 2020 to $6.4 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 20.9% through 2025.
The web content management market is segmented into the following categories -
- By component Type: solutions and services.
- By solution: digital marketing management, mobile and social content management, web experience management, digital asset management integration, web creation and editing tools, and content analytics.
- By services: professional services and managed services.
- By deployment type: cloud, on-premises and hybrid.
- By organization size: large (employees > 1000), medium-sized (500 By vertical: news and media, online education, sports, life sciences, GPS data, financial, retail and others.
This report also analyzes market share and provides a listing of company profiles for key players in the global market.
- 87 data tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for web content management system (WCMS) and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Highlights of opportunities in the innovation-driven web content management market, and assessment of various end-use industry applications of WCMS software and the market dynamics of each application
- Estimation of market size and revenue forecasts for global WCMS market, and corresponding market share analysis by component type, deployment type, organization size, industry vertical and geographic region for key market segment and sub-segment
- Insight into key trends related to the global market, and its various service types and end-use applications that influence the web content management market
- Assessment of the major stakeholders in the market and competitive landscape for market leaders along with their growth strategies
- Detailed profiles of the major players operating in the global web content management market. Key players include Adobe Systems Inc., Alphabet Inc., Automattic Inc. (Wordpress.com), Microsoft Corp., and OpenText Corp.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Research Methodology
- Intended Audience
- Information Sources
- Regional Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Market Dynamics
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Component Type
- Digital Marketing Management
- Mobile and Social Content Management
- Web Experience Management
- Digital Asset Management Integration
- Web Creation and Editing tools
- Content Analytics
- Professional Services
- Training and Support
- Managed Services
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Deployment Type
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Medium-size Enterprises
- Small Enterprises
- Micro and Startup Organizations
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Vertical
- News and Media
- Online Education
- Life Sciences
- GPS Data
- Other Verticals
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
- ACQUIA INC.
- ADOBE INC.
- ALPHABET INC.
- AUTOMATTIC INC. (WORDPRESS.COM)
- CROWNPEAK TECHNOLOGY INC.
- DNN CORP. (DOTNETNUKE)
- EPISERVER INC.
- E-SPIRIT AG
- IBM CORP.
- KENTICO SOFTWARE S.R.O.
- MICROSOFT CORP.
- OPEN TEXT CORP.
- ORACLE CORP.
- PERCUSSION SOFTWARE INC.
- PROGRESS SOFTWARE CORP.
- RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY
- SDL PLC
- SITECORE CORP. A/S