Product Code: IFT214A
The global deep learning market should grow from $12.3 billion in 2020 to $60.5 billion by 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 37.5% during the period of 2020-2025.
The software segment of global deep learning market should grow from $5.4 billion in 2020 to $28.8 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 39.5% during the period of 2020-2025.
The services segment of global deep learning market should grow from $3.5 billion in 2020 to $17.4 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 38.1% during the period of 2020-2025.
The report provides an overview of the global market for deep learning and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2020 through 2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented by offering, end user and region. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenues of hardware, software and services companies.
The report also focuses on the major drivers and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explores the competitive landscape and current trends in the deep learning market, and concludes with an analysis of the deep learning vendor landscape and profiles of the major players in the global market.
- 57 data tables and 46 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for deep learning technology within the framework of big data analytics
- Analyses of the global market trends, with corresponding market analysis data for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Insights into the market potential for deep learning technology, opportunities and challenges, and technological trends and issues impacting the industry
- Estimation of market size and forecast, with a deep dive of market share analysis on the basis of technology type, application, end use industry with major regions and countries involved
- Understanding of the upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast the market into various segments, and the value chain of the deep learning industry ecosystem
- Review of the U.S. patents and patent applications filed on deep learning technologies
- Discussion of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the deep learning market and global economy
- Information pertaining to strategic profiling of key companies present across the globe and their competitive landscape in this market
- Profile descriptions of the market leading participants, including Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Facebook Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Intel Corp., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Nvidia and Qualcomm Inc.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Intended Audience
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Technology Overview
- Deep Learning Ecosystem Analysis
- Technology Use Cases
- Image Recognition
- Signal Recognition
- Data Mining
- Other Applications
- Market Drivers
- Growing R&D Investments to Achieve Enhanced Computational Efficiency and Cost Optimization
- Rising Adoption of AI and Cloud Technologies
- Increasing Demand for Big Data Analytics Due to Huge Unstructured Data Generation at End-Use Industry Sites
- Market Restraints
- Dearth of Training Data and Technical Expertise
- Data Security and Privacy Issues
- Impact of COVID-19 on Deep Learning Market
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Offering
- Network Devices
- Installation and Integration
- Support and Maintenance
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End User
- Human Resources
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
- Rest of the Americas
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East and Africa
- Middle East
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
- Market Ranking
- Patent Review
- Strategic Analysis
- Product Launches
- Collaborations and Partnerships
- Acquisitions, Expansions and Investments
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC.
- ALPHABET INC.
- AMAZON.COM, INC.
- FACEBOOK INC.
- FUJITSU LTD.
- GRAPHCORE LTD.
- HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO.
- HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD.
- INTEL CORP.
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES (IBM) CORP.
- MICRON TECHNOLOGY INC.
- MICROSOFT CORP.
- NVIDIA CORP.
- QUALCOMM INC.
- SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
- SENSORY INC.
- TENSTORRENT INC.
- XILINX INC.
- ZERO ASIC CORP. (FORMERLY ADAPTEVA INC.)
Chapter 9 Appendix: Acronyms