Product Code: MFG084A
The global market for carbide tools was valued at $11.9 billion in 2019, this market is expected to grow from $11.5 billion in 2021 to $16.0 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% for the period of 2020-2025.
Milling tools market was valued at $2.6 billion in 2019, this market is expected to grow from $2.7 billion in 2021 to $3.9 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% for the period of 2020-2025.
Drilling tools market was valued at $2.6 billion in 2019, this market is expected to grow from $2.4 billion in 2021 to $3.2 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% for the period of 2020-2025.
This study provides figures for 2019 and CAGR projections for 2021 to 2025 for the global and regional markets. The projections are based on primary contacts and our understanding of the key market drivers and their impact from historical and analytical perspectives.
This study presents both quantitative and qualitative analyses. In quantitative analysis, we included market-related information like market value. In the qualitative analysis, the study covers market dynamics, macroeconomic industrial scenario, market definition, and other factors that impact the global market for carbide tools.
This report also considers the impact of COVID-19 on end-user industries.
The global market for carbide tools is segmented into three categories: tool type, coating type and end-use industries.
Type of tool.
- Drilling tools
- Flat drills.
- Twist drills.
- Step and gun drills.
- Burnishing and core drills.
- Cutting tools.
- Milling tools.
- End mills.
- Face mills.
- Steps reamers.
- Taper reamers.
- Chucking reamers.
- Boring tools.
- Engraving tools.
- Automotive and transportation.
- General manufacturing.
- Furniture and carpentry.
- Oil and gas.
- Power and energy.
- Defense and military.
- Healthcare and medical.
This report defines various market sectors, identifies key companies, and analyzes the markets to provide a five-year market forecast. In the final section, the study profiles companies, their key developments and overall market strategy for the market for carbide tools.
- 33 data tables and 13 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for carbide tools or cemented carbide tools, extensively used in metal working operations
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimated data for 2020-2024 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Information on market dynamics, macroeconomic industrial scenario, market value & pricing, value chain analysis, and other factors that stimulus and impact the global carbide tools market
- Insight into the COVID-19 pandemic impact on end use industries of carbide cutting tools
- Discussion of viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at Industry 4.0 controlling tools within the industrial network infrastructure, end users and applications of these CNC machines across workshops
- Assessment of the global competitive landscape featuring leading manufacturers and suppliers of carbide tools and their corresponding market share analysis
- Review of approved patents and allotments of patents for carbide tools
- Descriptive company profiles of major vendor companies, including ARCH Cutting Tools, Carbide Cutting Tools SC Inc., Forbes & Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Materials Corp., and Sandvik AB
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Intended Audience
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Market Definition
- Primary Carbide Tools
- Drilling Tools
- Cutting Tools
- Milling Tools
- Boring Tools
- Engraving Tools
- Router Bits
- Type of Coating
- End-User Industries
- Industrial Machinery and Equipment Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Rolling Stock Industry
- Marine and Shipbuilding Industry
- Wood Furniture Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Mining Industry
- Semiconductor Industry
- Military and Defense Industry
- Medical and Healthcare Industry
- Machine Tools Industry (Parent Industry)
Chapter 4 Competitive Landscape
- Market Trends
- Coating of Innovative Material Over Carbide Tools
- Rising Preference for Indexable Type of Tools Instead of Solid Tools
- Coolant through Tools is a Win-Win Trend in the Global Market
- Market Drivers
- Rising Demand from End-User Industries for Precise and Accurate Operations
- Rising Automation in Machinery Operations is Driving the Global Market
- Wide Variety of Carbide Tools Are Available in The Global Market
- Recycling of Used Carbide Tools Will Boost the New Sales
- Market Restraints
- Sluggish Production of Automotive Vehicles and Ride Sharing Could Hinder Global Demand
- Rising Innovations in Cutting Tools Could Be an Alternative to Carbide Tools
- Comparative Analysis of Carbide Tools
- Carbide Tipped versus High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Carbide Tipped versus Solid Carbide
- Carbide Tipped versus Carbide Inserts
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Chapter 5 Global Markets for Carbide Tools
- Global Market Breakdown by Type of Tool
- Global Market Breakdown by Type of Coating
- Global Market Breakdown by End-User Industry
- Global Market Breakdown by Region
- North American Market for Carbide Tools
- South American Market for Carbide Tools
- European Market for Carbide Tools
- Asia-Pacific (APAC) Market for Carbide Tools
- MEA Market for Carbide Tools
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
- Company Profiles
- ADDISON & CO. LTD.
- ALFA TOOLINGS
- ARCH CUTTING TOOLS
- BALAX INC.
- CARBIDE CUTTING TOOLS SC INC.
- CERATIZIT S.A.
- C.G.T. CARBIDE & HSS CUTTING TOOLS
- FRAISA HOLDING AG
- FORBES & CO. LTD.
- FULLERTON TOOL CO. INC.
- GARR TOOL
- GUHRING INC.
- HALCYON TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC CO. LTD.
- HANNIBAL CARBIDE TOOL INC.
- HARVEY PERFORMANCE CO. LLC
- HERRAMIENTAS PREZISS S.L.
- INGERSOLL CUTTING TOOL CO.
- KENNAMETAL INC.
- KNIGHT CARBIDE INC.
- KYOCERA CORP.
- MAKITA CORP.
- MANAR TOOLS PVT. LTD.
- MAPAL DR. KRESS KG
- MESON CUTTING TOOLS
- MITSUBISHI MATERIALS CORP.
- OSG CORP.
- ROBERT BOSCH GMBH
- SAMTEC TOOLS and ACCESSORIES PVT. LTD.
- SANDVIK AB
- SANYO TOOL MFG, CO., LTD.
- SMICUT AB
- SOWA TOOL & MACHINE CO. LTD.
- TRUCUT PRECISION TOOLS PVT. LTD.
- TSUNE SEIKI CO., LTD.
- TUNGALOY CORP.
- UNION TOOL CO.
- XTREME TOOLING INDIA
- YG-1 CO. LTD.
- ZHUZHOU MEETYOU CEMENTED CARBIDE CO. LTD.
- ZHUZHOU UKO PRECISION CARBIDE CO. LTD.
- Contact Details for Carbide Tools Companies in Japan
- Contact Details for Carbide Tools Companies in India
- U.S. Machine Tool Manufacturers
Chapter 7 Appendix