Product Code: MST078A
The global market for intelligent waste management systems should grow from $430.1 billion in 2020 to $600.1 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% for the period of 2020-2025.
Landfill treatment market should grow from $167.7 billion in 2020 to $210.6 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 4.7% through 2025.
Biological treatment devices market should grow from $133.8 billion in 2020 to $208.1 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 9.2% through 2025.
The intelligent waste management system market is segmented into the follow categories -
- By type of waste: Liquid waste, solid waste, organic waste, recyclable waste, hazardous waste.
- By source of waste: Industrial, healthcare, domestic, hospitality, electronics, others.
- By type of treatment: Chemical treatment, biological treatment, landfill, others.
- By type of component: Hardware-sensors, bins, machinery; software - waste notification software, Fleet monitoring software, waste separation software, DBMS.
- By region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into the U.K., France, Germany and Rest of Europe; the U.K. is further segmented into England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland; Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan and India; and the Rest of the World (ROW).
- An overview of global market for Intelligent Waste Management Systems (IWMS)
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Assessment of current market size, market forecast, and explanation of major drivers, restraints, key developments and future outlook of the IWMS
- Characterization and quantification of IWMS market based on waste type, source, treatment, component and region
- Insights into government concerns and initiatives towards waste disposal
- Market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Covanta Holding Corp., IBM, Sensoneo, Suez Environmental Services, Tata Consultancy Services, Veolia Environmental Services
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Market Dynamics
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Type of Waste
- Liquid Waste
- Solid Waste
- Organic Waste
- Recyclable Waste
- Hazardous Waste
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Source of Waste
- Classification of Industrial Waste
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Type of Treatment
- Chemical Treatment
- Biological Treatment
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Component
- Waste Notification Software
- Fleet Monitoring Software
- Waste Separation Software
- Database Management System (DBMS)
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Chapter 9 Patent Analysis
- Patent Review by Year and Country
- Important IWMS Patents
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- BIGBELLY INC.
- COVANTA HOLDING CORP.
- SUEZ ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
- TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- VEOLIA ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES