Product Code: BIO201A
The Asia-Pacific genomics and proteomics tools market should reach $5.9 billion by 2023 from $4.0 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2023.
The PCR segment of the Asia-Pacific genomics and proteomics tools market is expected to grow from $1.2 billion in 2019 to $1.7 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 8.7% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2023.
The NGS sequencing segment of the Asia-Pacific genomics and proteomics tools market is expected to grow from $509.5 million in 2019 to $1.0 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 19.0% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2023.
The report would cover the Genomics and Proteomics Tools market, dynamics and competitive landscape of the Emerging markets in the Asia-Pacific. Key countries to be covered includes-China, South Korea and India. The market would cover products or tools for performing genomics and proteomics studies. Technologies and the products that would be covered in the report include- Sequencing technologies-Sangers Sequencing & Next Generation Sequencing, PCR Technologies, Flow Cytometry, Mass Spectrometry, Nucleic Acid Sample Preparation technologies(technique) and Separation Technologies for Nucleic Acids. A competitive Landscape for key selected technologies is covered along with profiles of manufacturers engaged in providing related technological products or services.
- 22 data tables and 20 additional tables
- An overview of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) markets for genomics and proteomic tools within the life sciences industry
- Country-specific data and market analysis of genomics and proteomic technologies for China, India, South Korea and other emerging economies
- Analyses of the APAC market trends, with data from 2018 to 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information on factors driving the industry's growth, current trends and opportunities, regulatory challenges and technological advancements that will shape the future - marketplace within APAC region
- Identification of the companies best-positioned to meet the enormous supply demand equation because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages
- Assessment of the competitive landscape and data corresponding to shares of leading market participants
- Patent study and analysis covering significant allotments of the U.S. patents
- Company profiles of leading market players within the APAC emerging markets, including 3Billion Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., GE Healthcare, Novogene Corp., Qiagen NV, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Waters Corp.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Scope of Report
- Research Methodology
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2: Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3: Market Landscape of Genomics and Proteomics Tools by Technology and Products
- History of Life Sciences
- Protein Expression
- Market Size and Forecast for Genomics and Proteomics Market for Asia-Pacific
- Sequencing Technologies
- Market Size and Forecast for Sanger Technology
- Market Analysis in Asia-Pacific for NGS Sequencing Technologies
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Instruments and Components of PCR
- PCR Technologies
- Market Analysis in Asia-Pacific for PCR Technologies
- Mass Spectrometry
- MS-Based Proteomics Technologies
- Sample Preparation Assays
- Tagging/Affinity Methods
- Utility of Proteomics to Identify Biomarkers
- MS Instruments and Consumables
- Market Analysis for Asia-Pacific for Mass Spectrometry Technologies
- Flow Cytometry
- Principles and Components of Flow Cytometry
- Types of Flow Cytometry
- Clinical Applications
- Future Clinical Use
- Market Analysis for Asia-Pacific for Flow Cytometry Technologies
- Electrophoresis Technologies
- Gel Electrophoresis
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Market Analysis for Asia-Pacific for Separation Technologies
- Nucleic Acid Purification
- Instrument Market Subsegments
- Sample Preparation Kits
- Market Analysis for Asia-Pacific by Purification Technologies (Nucleic Acid and Proteins) Technology and Products
- Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Genomics and Proteomics Tools Market for Emerging Markets of Asia-Pacific by Country
- Asia a New Hub for R&D
- China Leading Asia and Positioned to Lead World Genomics
- South Korea
Chapter 5: Competitive Landscape
- Genomics and Proteomic Tools/Technologies
- Sequencing Technologies
- PCR Technology
- Nucleic Acid Purification and Separation
- Nucleic Acid Separation Technologies
Chapter 6: Company Profiles
- 3BILLION INC.
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- ACCURAGEN INC.
- BERRY GENOMICS CO., LTD.
- BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC.
- BRUKER CORP.
- DANAHER CORP.
- GE HEALTHCARE U.K., LTD.
- ILLUMINA INC.
- LUCIGEN CORP.
- MACROGEN INC.
- MEDGENOME LABS PVT., LTD.
- MYRIAD GENETICS INC.
- NUGEN TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- NOVOGENE CORP.
- ORIGENE CHINA
- PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA INC.
- QIAGEN NV
- READER BIOINFORMATICS
- SHIMADZU CORP.
- STRAND LIFE SCIENCES PVT., LTD.
- SYSMEX-PARTEC GMBH
- TAKARA BIO INC.
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC.
- VELA DIAGNOSTICS
- WATERS CORP.
- ZIXIN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.