Product Code: IFT191A
The global market for enterprise asset management (EAM) should grow from $4.6 billion in 2019 to $9.3 billion by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.0% during 2019-2024.
The North American market for enterprise asset management should grow from $1.7 billion in 2019 to over $3.3 billion by 2024 with a CAGR of 15.0% during 2019-2024.
The Asia-Pacific market for enterprise asset management should grow from $1.1 billion in 2019 to $2.2 billion by 2024 with a CAGR of 15.6% during 2019-2024.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on component, asset type, organization size, deployment, industry vertical and geography. The report provides an overview of the global enterprise asset management and analyzes market trends. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. Using 2018 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2019 through 2024. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on the report's components. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of enterprise asset management solution providers.
- 56 data tables and 23 additional tables
- A brief overview and industry analysis of the global market for enterprise asset management (EAM) solutions
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018 to 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Details of underlying factors contributing in the growth of global enterprise asset management market, which include increasing adoption of EAM solutions, controlling cost with lesser maintenance and procurement expenses, and improved asset utilization
- Regional dynamics of the EAM market covering key geographical regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), South America, and Middle East and Africa
- Competitive landscape of the global EAM market featuring key players, their market shares analysis and financial details
- Profile description of the market leading companies, including ABB Group, Aptean Inc., AVEVA Group Plc, IFS LINKOPING, SAP SE and IBM Corp.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Scope of Report
- Reasons for Doing the Study
- Intended Audiences
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analysts' Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2: Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3: Market Overview
- History and Evolution of Enterprise Asset Management
- Future of Enterprise Asset Management
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Leaders
- Market Challengers
- Niche Players
- Market Drivers
- Demand for Effective Management of Enterprise Resources
- Strategic Shift in Enterprises from Reactive to Predictive Approach
- Aging Infrastructure
- Market Restrains
- Lack of Awareness on the Importance of EAM
- High Deployment Costs for SMEs
- Market Opportunities
- Introduction of Cloud-based Solutions
- Advanced AI and Machine Learning for EAM
Chapter 4: Market Breakdown by Component
- Enterprise Asset Management Software
- Enterprise Asset Management Services
Chapter 5: Market Breakdown by Asset Type
- Linear Assets
- Production Equipment
- Other Assets
Chapter 6: Market Breakdown by Deployment
- On-premises Deployment
- Cloud Deployment
Chapter 7: Market Breakdown by Organization Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Chapter 8: Market Breakdown by End-User Industry
- Aerospace and Defense
- Oil and Gas
- Energy and Power
- Metal and Mining
Chapter 9: Market Breakdown by Region
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Chapter 10: Company Profiles
- ABB Group
- APTEAN INC.
- ASSETWORKS INC.
- AVEVA GROUP PLC
- CGI INC.
- EMAINT ENTERPRISES LLC
- IFS LINKOPING
- INFOR INC.
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORP.
- INTELLIGENT PROCESS SOLUTIONS GMBH
- MAINTENANCE CONNECTION (AN ACCRUENT COMPANY)
- ORACLE CORP.
- RFGEN SOFTWARE
- SAP SE
- UPKEEP MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT