Product Code: FIN004A
This report provides detailed information on companies that BCC Research has identified as market leaders. These companies are selected based on revenue, innovations, strength of product portfolio, regional presence, investment capacity and similar other factors. The report also provides an assessment of the potential of the blockchain in financial services market.
The scope of this report is focused on a selection of the top companies offering blockchain financial services and the key areas in the field that are driving industry growth and allowing these companies to succeed. BCC Research also explores the blockchain industry's structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions. The scope also includes analysis of the blockchain in financial services market based on regional markets. Revenue forecasts for 2019 through 2024 are provided at global levels for these segments.
The estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
- An overview of global market for blockchain technologies in the financial services industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- A look at the major blockchain companies/consortiums that are expected to play a major role in the future years
- Description of blockchain technology applications in digital identification, trade finance, cross border payments, and digital wallets
- Identification of companies that are considered as leaders in their field, as well as technological means these companies are using to exploit their markets and dominate the market in their fields
- Discussion on how blockchain technology is used for improving the efficiency in businesses by providing cost-effective mechanisms
- Information on new product launches and product developments
- Details of the major companies and their products as well as technology advancements, executives, geographical presence, history and strategies
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Geographic Breakdown
- Intended Audience
- Analyst's Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2: Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3: Market and Technology Background
- Evolution of Blockchain Technology and Market Definition
- Origin of Blockchain
- Development of Blockchain
- Technologies in Blockchain
- Blockchain Functioning in a Financial Transaction
- Advantages of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
- Types of Blockchain
- Public Blockchain
- Private Blockchain
- Consortium Blockchain
- Hybrid Blockchain
- Financial Services Applications and Use Cases
- Cross-Border Payments
- Trade Finance
- Digital Identity Information
- Syndicate Lending
- Accounting, Bookkeeping and Audits
- Credit Reports
- Hedge Funds
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Transfers
- Ecosystem of Blockchain Providers
- Blockchain Solution Providers
- Blockchain Tools and Software Providers
- Blockchain Platforms and Frameworks
- Academia Regulators and Nonprofits
Chapter 4: Blockchain Technology in Financial Services
- Market by Region
Chapter 5: Competitive Landscape
- Market Players Analysis
- Top Companies
- Market Strategy Analysis
- Key Market Developments
- Product Launches/Product Developments
- Collaboration/Partnership/Geographic Expansion
Chapter 6: Company Profiles
- BLOCKCHAIN INSURANCE INDUSTRY INITIATIVE (B3I)
- ENTERPRISE ETHEREUM ALLIANCE (EEA)
- FINANCIAL BLOCKCHAIN SHENZHEN CONSORTIUM (FISCO)
- GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BUSINESS COUNCIL
- HYPERLEDGER CONSORTIUM
- INTERNATIONAL SECURITIES ASSOCIATION FOR INSTITUTIONAL TRADE COMMUNICATION (ISITC EUROPE)
- JAPAN EXCHANGE GROUP (JPX)
- MARCO POLO NETWORK
- Blockchain Service/Infrastructure/Application Providers
- ACCENTURE PLC
- AMAZON.COM, INC.
- CHAIN, INC.
- FACTOM, INC.
- HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD.
- INTEL CORP.
- MICROSOFT CORP.
- NTT DATA
- RIPPLE LABS, INC.
- SAP SE
- TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCS) LTD.