Product Code: IAS091A
The global quantum sensors market should grow from $161.0 million in 2019 to $299.9 million by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.2% during the period, 2019-2024.
The atomic clocks segment in global quantum sensors market should grow from $49.4 million in 2019 to $89.0 million by 2024 with a CAGR of 12.5% during the period, 2019-2024.
The global gravity sensors market should grow from $49.4 million in 2019 to $89.0 million by 2024 with a CAGR of 14.3% during the period, 2019-2024.
The quantum sensors market is segmented into the following categories:
- By product type: atomic clocks, magnetic sensors, photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) quantum sensors, and gravity sensors.
- By application: military and defense, automotive, healthcare, agriculture, oil and gas, and others.
- By region: North America is segmented into the United States, Canada, and Mexico; Europe is segmented into the United Kingdom, Russia, Italy, Germany, and Rest of Europe; Asia-
Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific; Rest of the World (RoW) is segmented into Brazil, the Middle East, Africa, and Rest of RoW.
In addition to industry and competitive analyses of the quantum sensors market, this report also provides an exhaustive patent analysis and a listing of company profiles of key players active in the global market.
- 34 data tables and 47 additional tables
- Brief overview of the global quantum sensors market and applications of quantum entanglement for communications
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and understand future applications in these segments
- Comprehend opportunities and highlights of the innovation-driven quantum sensors market and the major regions and countries involved in market developments
- Assessment of key trends related to the global market and the various product types and end-use applications that will influence the quantum sensors industry
- Examination of major stakeholders in the market and the competitive landscape for market leaders and their growth strategies
- An exhaustive patent analysis with relevant patent data
- Company profiles of key players active in the global market, including AOSense, Apogee Instruments Inc., GWR Instruments Inc., Microsemi Corp., M Squared Laser Ltd., Sea-Bird Scientific and Skye Instruments Ltd.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Research Methodology
- Intended Audience
- Information Sources
- Regional Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2: Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3: Market and Technology Background
- Market Definition and the Evolution of Quantum Sensors
- Concept of Quantum Entanglement for Communication
- The Einstein-Rosen-Podolsky Paradox
- The Zeno Effect
- Interferometers and Their Functioning
- Specialized Lasers and Their Functioning
- Future Outlook and Expectations
- Medical Treatment
- Natural Disasters
- Health Benefits
- Defense and Military
- Market Dynamics
- Key Developments in the Field of Quantum Sensors
- Quotes by Key Opinion Leaders
- Value Chain Analysis
- Quantum Sensor Components
- Sensor Design and Manufacture
- Assemblers and Fabricators
- End Users
Chapter 4: Market Breakdown by Product Type
- Atomic Clocks
- Magnetic Sensors
- PAR Quantum Sensors
- Gravity Sensors
Chapter 5: Market Breakdown by Application
- Military and Defense
- Oil and Gas
Chapter 6: Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Chapter 7: Analysis of Market Opportunities
- Growing Popularity of Quantum Technology in the Oil and Gas Sector
- Lucrative Opportunities Offered by the IoT
- Huge Untapped Opportunity in Developing Countries
Chapter 8: Patent Review and New Developments
- Patent Review by Year and Country
- Important Quantum Technology Patents
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
- ADCON TELEMETRY GMBH
- ADVA OPTICAL NETWORKING SE
- AOSENSE INC.
- APOGEE INSTRUMENTS INC.
- ASAHI KASEI MICRODEVICES CORP.
- BIOSPHERICAL INSTRUMENTS INC.
- CAMPBELL SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- GWR INSTRUMENTS INC.
- IMPEDANS LTD.
- IRRADIAN LTD.
- KEYENCE CORP.
- LI-COR BIOSCIENCES INC.
- M SQUARED LASERS LTD.
- MESOTECH INTERNATIONAL INC.
- METER GROUP
- MICROSEMI CORP.
- MUQUANS SAS
- NUCRYPT LLC
- OSCILLOQUARTZ SA
- RADIX ELECTROSYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
- SEA-BIRD SCIENTIFIC INC.
- SILICON LABORATORIES INC.
- SK TELECOM CO., LTD.
- SKYE INSTRUMENTS LTD.
- SOLAR LIGHT COMPANY INC.
- SPECTRUM TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- SUPRACON AG
- SUTRON CORP. HQ
- THOMAS INDUSTRIAL NETWORK INC.
- VIRTUAL HYDROMET