Product Code: PHM214A
This report presents a perspective on the adoption of continuous manufacturing technologies by pharmaceuticals, the role of the FDA and implications for the generics sector.
- A market outlook of Continuous Manufacturing (CM) in pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals market
- Analyses of global CM market trends, with data from 2017-2018, estimates for 2019 and projections of CAGRs through 2024
- Information on the role of U.S. FDA in the growing popularity of CM, the changing mindset of pharmaceutical sector, and other factors that are impacting the adoption of CM in pharmaceuticals sector
- A look at generic drugs market and future trends for CM
- Patent analysis highlighting the innovation in CM
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - T- echnology Highlights and Market Outlook
- What is Continuous Manufacturing?
- How is CM Beneficial to the Pharmaceutical Industry?
- What is the Status of Continuous Bioprocessing?
- Industry Examples
- What is FDA's Role in the Growing Popularity of CM?
- What Other Factors Are Driving the Adoption of CM?
- Growing Demand for Drugs
- Desire to Reduce Costs and Increase Product Quality
- PAT Guidance
- Drive Toward Digitalization
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- Innovation in Technology
- Which Pharmaceuticals Are Still Reluctant to Introduce CM at Full Scale?
- Traditional Mindset
- Cost of Transformation
- CM Not Suitable for All Product Types
- Requirement of Skilled Personnel
- Lack of Experience and Data
- Generics Drug Market and CM
- Generic Drugs Compete with the Branded Drugs
- Manufacturing Process is the Deciding Factor
- Lurking Issues for the Generics Sector
- Is Continuous Manufacturing the Solution for Generics Manufacturers?
- Latest FDA Guidance-What is the Future?
- Market Outlook for CM in Pharmaceuticals and Biopharmaceuticals
- Market by Type
- Market by End User
- Market by Region
- Brief Patent Analysis Highlighting Innovation in CM
- Patents by Year
- Patents by Type
- Patents by Assignee
- Major Players in the CM Market
- Information Sources
- Analyst's Credentials
- Related BCC Research Reports