Product Code: MST069A
This report provides detailed information on companies that BCC Research has identified as market leaders. These companies are selected based on revenue, innovations, strength of product portfolio, regional presence, investment capacity and similar other factors. The report also provides brief information of the global membrane market.
The scope of this report is focused on a select 10 companies in membrane separation technology, and the key areas in the field that are driving industry growth allowing these companies to succeed. These areas include microfiltration, ultrafiltration, hybrid membrane separation technologies; solar membrane separation etc. A key area BCC also explores is industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions along with pertinent patent information. This report also covers an overview of global membrane market.
- Details of the top ten tier membrane separation companies
- Identification of membrane separation technologies with the greatest commercial potential during the forecast period (2019 to 2024)
- Analysis of the global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information on mergers and acquisitions of companies involved in membrane-related technologies
- A relevant patent analysis with data corresponding to membrane-related U.S. patents during the survey period
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Intended Audience
- Methodology and Information Source
- Analyst's Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 - Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 - Market and Technology Background
- History of the Industry
- Membrane Technology
- Membrane Materials
- Molecular Weight Cutoff
- Methods of Filtration
- Direct-Flow Filtration
- Crossflow Filtration
Chapter 4 - Industry Structure
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Other Industry Trends and Developments
Chapter 5 - Patent Survey
- Patents, by Application
- Patents, by Company
- Total Microfiltration Patent Trends
- Microfiltration Membrane Patents
- Top Microfiltration Membrane Patent Holders
- Membrane Microfiltration Applications
Chapter 6 - Top Ten Companies
- Company Profiles
- ASAHI KASEI CORP.
- DOW, INC.
- EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES CORP.
- KOCH MEMBRANE SYSTEMS
- KUBOTA CORP.
- MICRODYN-NADIR GMBH (SUBSIDIARY OF MANN+HUMMEL)
- PALL CORP.
- SUEZ SA
- TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.
- Other Key Companies
- 3M PURIFICATION
- AIR LIQUIDE
- AIR PRODUCTS AND CHEMICALS, INC.
- HONEYWELL UOP
Chapter 7 - Appendix: Abbreviations