Product Code: ENV044A
The global bioremediation market should grow from $91.0 billion in 2018 to $186.3 billion by 2023, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.4% from 2018 through 2023.
The in situ bioremediation market should grow from $71.5 billion in 2018 to $144.0 billion by 2023, increasing at a CAGR of 15.0% from 2018 through 2023.
The ex situ bioremediation market should grow from $19.5 billion in 2018 to $42.3 billion by 2023, increasing at a CAGR of 16.7% from 2018 through 2023.
The bioremediation market is segmented into three categories -
- By type: In situ and ex situ bioremediation.
- By application: Water bodies, mining, oil and gas, agriculture, automotive and other industries.
- By region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into the U.K., Germany, France, Russia and Rest of Europe; the Asia-Pacific region is segmented into Japan, India, China and Rest of Asia-Pacific; and the Rest of the World (ROW) covers Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
This report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the bioremediation market.
- 55 data tables and 42 additional tables
- Industry analysis of the global bioremediation market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- An assessment of opportunities and innovation-driven bioremediation market highlights, as well as the major regions and countries involved in such developments
- Examination of key trends related to the types of bioremediation and applications that shape and influence the bioremediation industry
- Coverage of significant bioremediation patents and their allotments in each category across the U.S., Japan and European region
- Information about increasing awareness related to environmental safety and global warming as a driving force to bioremediation industry
- Competitive landscape for key players in the bioremediation market, their growth strategies and revenue details
- Detailed company profiles of major leaders, including BioRemedy Pty. Ltd., DryLet LLC, Envirogen Technologies Inc., Bioremediation Consulting Inc., and MicroGen Biotech Ltd.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Research Methodology
- Intended Audience
- Information Sources
- Geographical Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2: Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3: Market and Technology Background
- Market Definition and the Evolution of Bioremediation
- Technology Definition
- Future Outlook and Expectations
- North America
- Rest of the World
- Significant New Product Launches
- Market Dynamics
- Key Developments in the Field of Bioremediation
- New Techniques for the Decontamination of Polluted Soils
- Deployment of Fungi to Lower the Toxicity Left from the Aftermath of the Fires in North Bay, Calif.
- Geosyntec's Cost-Effective Bioremediation Solution for the Groundwater Contamination
- Bioremediation of Hydrocarbon Contaminated Soil at Kuujjuaq Airport, Canada
- Quotes by Key Opinion Leaders
Chapter 4: Market Breakdown by Type
- In situ Bioremediation
- Ex situ Bioremediation
- Controlled Solid-Phase Treatment
- Slurry-Phase Biological Treatment
Chapter 5: Market Breakdown by Application
- Water Bodies
- Petrochemicals and Other Chemicals
- Natural Calamity-Affected Areas
- Service Stations and Shipyards
Chapter 6: Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Chapter 7: Competitive Analysis
- Analysis of Market Opportunities
- Rising Number of Industrial Sectors
- Emerging Technologies in Bioremediation
- Market Share Analysis
Chapter 8: Patent Review and New Developments
- Patent Review by Year and Country
- Important Bioremediation Patents
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
- ABB ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC.
- ALTOGEN LABS
- AMERET LLC
- BIOACTIVE SERVICES INC.
- BIOREMEDIATION CONSULTING INC.
- BIOREMEDIATION SERVICES INC.
- BIOREMEDY PTY. LTD.
- CARUS CORP.
- DRYLET LLC
- ECO BLUE BIOREMEDIATION CANADA
- EG&G INC.
- ENVIROGEN TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- FITON GROUP
- GEOVATION ENGINEERING P.C.
- IVEY INTERNATIONAL INC.
- JRW BIOREMEDIATION LLC
- KANKYO CLEANTECH LLP
- LAMBDA BIOREMEDIATION SYSTEMS INC.
- MAKONA HARDWARE AND INDUSTRIAL (PTY.) LTD.
- MICROGEN BIOTECH LTD.
- OIL SPILL EATER INTERNATIONAL CORP.
- PROBIOSPHERE INC.
- QM ENVIRONMENTAL INTERNATIONAL B.V.
- RENOVAGEN LTD.
- RNAS REMEDIATION PRODUCTS
- SUSTAINABLE BIOREMEDIATION AND PHYTOREMEDIATION OPERATIONS
- SEVENSON ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC.
- SHANDONG SUKAHAN BIO-TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD.
- TRIDENT ENVIRONMENTAL LLC
- VERDE ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP