Product Code: BIO177A
The global market for cancer cell analysis should reach $10.8 billion by 2023 from $7.4 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
The consumables segment of the global cancer cell analysis market is expected to grow from $4.2 billion in 2018 to over $6.0 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 7.7% for the period of 2018-2023.
The instruments segment of the global cancer cell analysis market is expected to grow from $3.2 billion in 2018 to $4.7 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 7.9% for the period of 2018-2023.
The scope of this report is broad and covers product type, end users, techniques and applications of cancer cell analysis instruments and consumables. Revenue forecasts from 2018 through 2023 are given for each of the segments and regional markets with estimated values derived from the manufacturers' total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each region and explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global cancer cell analysis market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors.
- 100 data tables and 91 additional tables
- Detailed overview of the global market for cancer cell analysis in instruments, reagents and consumables
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Qualitative and quantitative study of the cancer cell analysis industry by product type, end user, analyses technique, application
- Assessment of the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global cancer cell analysis market and current trends within the industry
- Emphasis on the vendor landscape and detailed profiles of the major vendors in the cancer cell analysis market, including Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., GE Healthcare, Merck Millipore, QIAGEN Inc., Siemens Healthcare and ThermoFischer Scientific
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2: Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3: Market Overview
- Current Technologies, Trends and Advancements
- Industry Growth Drivers
- Rising Incidences of Different Types of Cancers Across the Globe
- Surging Investment for Cancer-Based Research
- Growing Importance of Cell Assay-Based Drug Development
- Increasing Demand for the Development of Personalized Medicine for Cancer
- Advancements in Stem Cell Analysis and Biomarker Technology
Chapter 4: Market Breakdown by Technology Type
- Assay Kits
- Others (Beads and Blocking Sera)
- Cell Counters
- Cell Isolation and Separation Instruments
- Cell Microarrays
- Quantitative PCR
Chapter 5: Market Breakdown by End User
- Pharma and Biotech Companies
- Increasing Cancer Prevalence: A Key Opportunity Provider
- Cell Therapy
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Academic Institutes
- Basic Cancer Research
- Translational Research
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Trials
- Laboratories and Hospitals
- Blood Chemistry Test
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Cytogenetic Analysis
- Sputum Cytology
- Tumor Marker Tests
Chapter 6: Market Breakdown by Technique
- Molecular Approach
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- NGS (Next-Generation Sequencing)
- Cell Imaging Approach
- Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH)
- High Content Screening
- Rising Adoption and Development of Anti-Cancer Drugs
Chapter 7: Market Breakdown by Application
- Cell Imaging
- Technological Advancements in Cell Imaging
- Cell Viability and Proliferation
- Cell Signaling Pathways
- RNA Expression
- Cell Growth and Manipulation
- Cell Immunotherapy
- Dendritic Cell (DC) Vaccine
- Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes (TIL) Therapy
- T Cell Receptor (TCR) Therapy
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Therapy
- Flow Cytometry
- Genotypic or Phenotypic Research
- Drug Discovery and Development
Chapter 8: Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Chapter 9: Industry Structure of Global Cancer Cell Analysis Market
- Industry Structure and Supply Chain Analysis for Global Cancer Cell Analysis Market
- End Users
- Investment Analysis and Future Growth Prospects
Chapter 10: Patent Analysis
- U.S. Patent Analysis
- European Patent Analysis
- Japanese Patent Analysis
Chapter 11: Company Profiles
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES
- ACEA BIOSCIENCE INC.
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- BECTON, DICKINSON AND CO.
- BIO-RAD LABORATORIES
- CELLIX LTD.
- CYNVENIO BIOSYSTEMS INC.
- DANAHER CORP.
- F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE AG
- FLUIDIGM CORP.
- GE HEALTHCARE
- INTELLICYT CORP.
- LOGOS BIOSYSTEMS
- LONZA GROUP LTD.
- LUMACYTE LLC
- MERCK MILLIPORE
- OLYMPUS CORP.
- PERKINELMER, INC.
- PROMEGA CORP.
- QIAGEN INC.
- SIEMENS HEALTHCARE GMBH
- TECAN GROUP LTD.
- THERMOFISCHER SCIENTIFIC
- TAKARA BIO