Product Code: EGY155A
The global market for gas engines in drones and electric vehicles should grow from $2.4 billion in 2018 to $3.1 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
North American market for gas engines in drones and electric vehicles should grow from $909.2 million in 2018 to $1.2 billion in 2023 at a CAGR value of 5.6% for the period of 2018-2023.
European market for gas engines in drones and electric vehicles should grow from $749 million in 2018 to $1 billion in 2023 at a CAGR value of 6% for the period of 2018-2023.
This report covers the global market for gas engines for drones and electric vehicles, including regional analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and the Rest of World. Component segments include automotive, consumer, commercial and other markets.
- A brief overview and industry analysis of the global market for gas engines for drones and electric vehicles
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Segmentation of the global market by technology type, end-use, application and major geographies, including North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and Latin America
- Assessment of the competitive dynamics of the market, including critical success factors such as research and development capability, installed base, branding and ecosystem influence and partnerships
- Company profiles of major players, including BAIC Group, BMW, Honda Motor Company Ltd., Nissan and Suzuki Motor Corp.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Regional Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 - Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 - Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 - Market Breakdown by Technology Type
- Gas Engines for Electric Vehicles
- Electric Motors for Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Gas Engines for Drones
Chapter 5 - Market Breakdown by Application
- Electric Vehicles
- Hybrid Power Sources
Chapter 6 - Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- Rest of World
Chapter 7 - Analysis of Market Opportunities
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market
- Drone Market
- Inspection Drones
- Military Drones
- Public Safety Drones
- Drones for Consumers
- New Opportunities
Chapter 8 - Company Profiles
- BAIC GROUP
- BYD AUTO
- CHANG'AN AUTOMOBILE GROUP CO. LTD.
- DONGFENG MOTOR CORP.
- FAW GROUP
- FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES
- FORD MOTOR COMPANY
- GENERAL MOTORS
- GUANGZHOU WALKERA TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD.
- HONDA MOTOR COMPANY LTD.
- HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY
- INCREDIBLE HLQ
- KIA MOTORS
- MAZDA MOTOR CORP.
- SAIC MOTOR CO. LTD.
- SUZUKI MOTOR CORP.
- TATA MOTORS LTD.
- TOYOTA MOTOR CORP.
- VOLKSWAGEN GROUP
- ZHEJIANG GEELY HOLDING GROUP CO., LTD.