Product Code: IAS021B
The global market for artificial sensing systems should grow from $19.9 billion in 2018 to $26.7 billion in 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
North American market for artificial sensing systems should grow from $7.0 billion in 2018 to $9.1 billion in 2023, at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Asia-Pacific market for artificial sensing systems should grow from $6.0 billion in 2018 to $8.3 billion in 2023, at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
The report sizes the market by technology, including sensors within the vision, touch, hearing and movement segments. The top seven application areas are sized, forecast and discussed in depth. These include agriculture, appliances, automotive, healthcare, industrial, logistics and military. In addition, the overall market and each application area is assessed on a worldwide and regional basis, including North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Finally, the report presents an analysis of the competitive dynamics of the artificial sensing market, including critical success factors such as research and development capability, installed base, branding and ecosystem influence and partnerships. The report provides profiles of the top 30 manufacturers of artificial sensing.
- An overview of the global market for artificial sensing systems within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Explanations of market dynamics for artificial sensing-related technology, along with its growth driving factors and inhibitors, and applications of sensing technology and products as they apply to different medical, business, and governmental sectors
- Segmentation of the global market data by technology type, application sector, end use industry and geographical region
- Assessments of intellectual property related to the various artificial sensing categories, including technology development over time, and pending technological innovations and inventions
- Profiles of leading manufacturers of artificial sensing including Autoliv Inc., Keyence Corp, National Instruments, Omron Corp., and Siemens Milltronics Process Instrument Inc.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2: Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3: Market and Technology Background
- Types of Artificial Sensing
Chapter 4: Market Breakdown by Technology Type
- Types of Artificial Sensing Technologies
- Vision Artificial Sensing
- Touch Artificial Sensing
- Hearing Artificial Sensing
- Taste Artificial Sensing
- Smell Artificial Sensing
Chapter 5: Market Breakdown by End Use
- Artificial Sensing by End Use
Chapter 6: Market Breakdown by Application
- Artificial Sensing by Application
Chapter 7: Market Breakdown by Region
- Artificial Sensing by Region
- North America
- Rest of World
Chapter 8: Analysis of Market Opportunities
- Types of Artificial Sensing Market Opportunities
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
- ALPHA MOS
- AUTOLIV INC.
- BALLUFF GMBH
- BANNER ENGINEERING CORP.
- BLATEK INC.
- CANATU OY
- CMOSIS BVBA
- COGNEX CORP.
- CYBEROPTICS CORP.
- E2V TECHNOLOGIES PLC
- ELECTRONIC SENSOR TECHNOLOGY
- ENOSE CO.
- GELSIGHT INC.
- INTELLIGENT SENSOR TECHNOLOGY INC.
- KEYENCE CORP.
- MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC.
- MASSA PRODUCTS CORP.
- MICRON PRODUCTS INC.
- NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS
- OCCIPITAL INC.
- OCEAN OPTICS INC.
- OMNIVISION TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- OMRON CORP.
- PCB PIEZOTRONICS INC.
- PRESSURE PROFILE SYSTEMS INC.
- QUALTRE INC.
- SENSOR TECHNOLOGY LTD.
- SIEMENS MILLTRONICS PROCESS INSTRUMENT INC.
- SYNTOUCH INC.
- TACTUAL LABS CO.
- YASKAWA MOTOMAN