Product Code: AVM110B
The global market for resistance welding should reach $1.0 billion by 2023 from $784.0 million in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% through 2023.
The scope of the report covers the overview and a clear understanding of the global market scenario of resistance welding and an analysis of global market trends, with data from 2016, considering base year of 2017 and estimates for 2018 to forecast for 2023 with projection of compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in the during the forecast period.
The report discusses the technological and economic trends that are affecting the resistance welding market. It also explains the major drivers, restraints and regional dynamics of the global resistance welding market along with current trends within the industry. The market is further segmented and forecasted for major countries such as the U.S., Mexico, Germany, China, France, the U.K., India and others.
The different types of resistance welding considered in the report include spot welding, seam welding, projection welding, inverter welding, flash butt welding and upset welding. The report includes description of end-use markets such as automotive and transportation, aerospace, pressure vessels and storage tanks, industrial, railways and shipbuilding, oil and gas pipelines, building and construction, electronics and medical, and others.
The report concludes with a special focus on the competitive landscape which includes the key strategies adopted by the manufacturers and detailed profiles of the major manufacturers in the global resistance welding market.
- An industry analysis of the global market for resistance welding equipment and supplies
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, China, India, Japan, Middle East and Africa
- Information on factors driving and restraining the growth of the market along with opportunities that are likely to affect the market during the forecast period
- Segmentation of the global market by major geographies, type, and end-use industry
- Competitive landscape which includes the key strategies adopted by the manufacturers and detailed profiles of the major players in the global resistance welding market including Acro Automation Systems Inc., Air Liquide S. A., Airgas Inc., Banner Welder Inc., Denyo Co. Ltd., Dukane Corp., Hyundai Welding Co. Ltd., Schlatter Holding Ag And Yaskawa America Inc.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Intended Audience
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 - Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 - Market Overview
- History of Resistance Welding
- Major Welding Products, Technologies, and Process
- Foreseeable Future Developments
- Welding Integration into Overall Manufacturing Process
- Weldable Materials of the Future
- Government Regulations
- Trends of Resistance Welding Market
- Increase in Automation
- Development of New Materials
- Quality, Reliability and Serviceability of Welded Joints
- Need for Skilled Welders
- Market Dynamics
- Factors Driving the Growth of Resistance Welding Market
- Integration of Welding into the Manufacturing Process
- Increased Competition in Global Markets
- Globalization of Businesses and Markets
- Factors Restraining the Growth of the Resistance Welding Market
- Competition from Alternate Processes
- Customer-Specific Fabrication
- Opportunities for the Resistance Welding Market
- Productivity Improvement
- Analysis and Numerical Modeling and Simulation Analysis
- Challenges for the Resistance Welding Market
- Regulations and Standards
- Porter's Five Force Model
- Threat of New Entrants
- Threat of Substitutes
- Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- Bargaining Power of Buyers
- Competitive Rivalry
Chapter 4 - Market Breakdown by Technology Type
- Commonly Welded Base Materials
- Classification of welding process
- Resistance Welding
- Types of Resistance Welding
- Spot Welding
- Spot-Weldable Metals
- Spot Welding Methods
- Equipment for Spot Welding
- Advantages of Spot Welding
- Applications of Spot Welding
- Seam Welding
- Equipment for Seam Welding
- Types of Seam Welding Machines
- Metals Welded
- Applications of Seam Welding
- Projection Welding
- Equipment for Projection Welding
- Metals Welded
- Applications of Projection Welding
- Upset Butt Welding
- Metals Welded
- Applications of Upset Welding
- Flash Butt Welding
- Melds Welded by Flash Butt Welding
- Equipment for flash Butt Welding
- Applications of Flash Butt Welding
- Difference: Between Flash Butt Welding and Upset Butt Welding
- Percussion Welding
- Metals Welded
- Joining Dissimilar Metals Using Percussion Welding
- Applications of Percussion Welding
- High Frequency Resistance Welding
- Applications of High-Frequency Resistance Welding
Chapter 5 - Market Breakdown by Consumables & Equipment
- Spot Welding by Equipment and Consumables
- Inverter Welding by Equipment and Consumables
- Projection Welding by Equipment and Consumables
- Seam Welding by Equipment and Consumables
- Flash Welding by Equipment and Consumables
- Upset Welding by Equipment and Consumables
- High-Frequency Resistance Welding by Equipment and Consumables
Chapter 6 - Market Breakdown by End-Use Industry
- Automotive and Transportation
- Pressure Vessels & Storage Tanks
- Railways & Shipbuilding
- Oil & Gas
- Building & Construction
- Electronics & Medical
Chapter 7 - Market Breakdown by Region
- Asia-Pacific Resistance Welding Market Overview
- Asia-Pacific Market Size Estimation and Forecast by Country
- Asia-Pacific Market Size Estimation and Forecast by Type
- Asia-Pacific Market Size Estimation and Forecast by End-Use Industry
- North America
- North America Resistance Welding Market Overview
- North America Market Size Estimation and Forecast, by Country
- North America Market Size Estimation and Forecast by Type
- North America Market Size Estimation and Forecast by End-Use Industry
- Europe Resistance Welding Market Overview
- Europe Market Size Estimation and Forecast, by Country
- Europe Market Size Estimation and Forecast by Type
- Europe Market Size Estimation and Forecast by End-Use Industry
- South America
- South America Resistance Welding Market Overview
- South America Market Size Estimation and Forecast, by Type
- South America Market Size Estimation and Forecast, by End-Use Industry
- Middle East and Africa
- Middle East & Africa Resistance Welding Market Overview
- Middle East & Africa Market Size Estimation and Forecast, by Type
- Middle East and Africa Market Size Estimation and Forecast by End-Use Industry
Chapter 8 - Competitive Landscape
- Industry Structure and Overview
- Influence of Environmental Regulations
- Major Players
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- List of Recent Developments in the Resistance Welding Market
Chapter 9 - Company Profiles
- ACRO AUTOMATION SYSTEMS INC.
- AIR LIQUIDE S. A.
- AIR LIQUIDE WELDING
- AIRGAS INC.
- ALEXANDER BINZEL SCHWEESTECIEVIK GMBH & CO. KG
- ANDON AUTOMATION AB
- ARC PRODUCTS
- ARCON WELDING LLC
- BANNER WELDER INC.
- BOHLER THYSSEN WELDING USA INC.
- BRITISH FEDERAL LTD.
- CARL CLOOS SCHWEISSTECHNIK GMBH
- DAIHEN WELDING AND MECHATRONICS SYSTEM CORP.
- DATALOGIC AUTOMATION S.R.L
- DENYO CO. LTD.
- DUKANE CORP.
- ESAB HOLDINGS, LTD.
- ESAB INDIA LTD.
- FANUC LTD.
- FRONIUS INTERNATIONAL GMBH
- GCE HOLDING AB
- GSI GROUP INC.
- HOBART BROTHERS CO.
- HYUNDAI WELDING CO. LTD.
- IDEAL-WERK OF LIPPSTADT GMBH
- IGM ROBOTERSYSTEME AG
- ILLINOIS TOOL WORKS INC.
- KAMWELD TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- KEMPPI OY
- KIEFEL GMBH
- KISWEL CO. LTD.
- KOBE STEEL
- KOIKE SANSO KOGYO CO. LTD.
- KUKA AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT AG
- LASAG AG
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC.
- MESSER GROUP GMBH
- MILLER ELECTRIC MANUFACTURING CO.
- MIYACHI UNITEK CORP.
- NELSON STUD WELDING INC.
- NIMAK GMBH
- OBARA CORP.
- ORBITALUM TOOLS GMBH
- PANASONIC WELDING SYSTEMS CO. LTD.
- PROM INDUSTRIE S.P.A.
- ROFIN-SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- SCHLATTER HOLDING AG
- SCHUNK SONOSYSTEMS GMBH
- SHANGHAI MEALER WELDING EQUIPMENT CO. LTD.
- SONICS & MATERIALS INC.
- SOUDRONIC AG
- SVEJSEMASKINEFABRIKKEN MIGAIRONIC A/S
- THERMADYNE INDUSTRIES LVC.
- VICTOR TECHNTOLOGIES GROUP INC.
- YASKAWA AMERICA INC.
Chapter 10 - Appendix: List of Abbreviations