Product Code: ENG030A
The global automated guided vehicles (AGVs) market should reach $4.0 billion by 2025 from $1.6 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.2% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
The Asia-Pacific AGVs market is expected to grow from $944.3 million in 2020 to $2.5 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 21.2% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
The North American AGVs market is expected to grow from $410 million in 2020 to $997.5 million in 2025 at a CAGR of 19.5% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on type, application, industry, navigation technology, battery type and geography. The report provides an overview of the global market for AGVs and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2020 through 2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are based on type, application, industry and geography. Market values have been estimated based on total revenues of the AGV manufacturers.
The report covers the market for AGVs with regards to their applications and types across different regions. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
- 39 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An updated overview of the global market for automated guided vehicles (AGV) and related technology segments
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2020, estimates for 2021 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Review of current industry players, including manufacturers of AGV metrology, equipment suppliers, technology developers and future market participants
- Estimation of market size and revenue forecast for AGV, and corresponding market share analysis by type of vehicle, navigation technology, battery type, application and region for key market segments
- Discussion of the types of solutions and applications implemented by manufacturers
- Highlights of global R&D activities and new technological developments related to AGV system during the past few years, while outlining technical issues and challenges
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 pandemic on the growth of AGVs market as against the overall global economic outlook
- Competitive landscape featuring prominent companies in the AGV market and their global rankings
- Profile description of the market leading corporations, including Amerden Inc., ECA Group, GridBots, KION Group, Oceaneering International Inc. and SeeGrid
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Scope of Report
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Intended Audiences
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- Impact of COVID-19 on AGV Market
- Market Drivers
- Material Handling and Warehouse Automation
- Growing Safety of Workers Across Industries with Increased Productivity
- Market Challenges
- Emerging Markets Have Cheap Unskilled Labor
- High Setup Cost
- Market Opportunities
- Industry 4.0 Combined with Robotics
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Navigation Technology
- Laser Guidance
- Magnetic Guidance
- Inductive Guidance
- Optical Tape Guidance
- Vision Guidance
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Battery Type
- Lead Batteries
- Lithium-ion Batteries
- Nickel-based Battery
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Type
- Tow Vehicles/Tuggers
- Unit Load Carriers
- Pallet Trucks/Movers
- Assembly Line Vehicles
- Forklift Vehicles
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Industry
- Use Case: BMW Group and DS Automation Collaboration
- Food and Beverages
- Use Case: PepsiCo Partnered with System Logistics
- Use Case: Pfizer and Egemin Collaboration
- Electrical and Electronics
- Use Case: Sinopec's Intelligent Warehouse
- Use Case: Amazon and Kiva-Systems
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
- Types of Players in the Market
- Market Leaders
- Market Challengers
- Niche Players
- Prominent Market Players
- Top-Ranked Companies
- KION Group
- Toyota Industries
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
- ADDVERB TECHNOLOGIES
- AGV INTERNATIONAL
- AMERDEN, INC.
- AMERICA IN MOTION INC.
- BASTIAN SOLUTIONS, INC.
- DANBACH ROBOT JIANGXI INC.
- DS AUTOMOTION GMBH
- E&K AUTOMATION
- ECA GROUP
- GRENZEBACH MASCHINENBAU GMBH
- THE HI-TECH ROBOTIC SYSTEMZ LTD.
- HYSTER-YALE MATERIALS HANDLING INC.
- IAM ROBOTICS
- IKV ROBOT
- JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORP.
- JUNGHEINRICH LIFT TRUCK LTD.
- KION GROUP AG
- KUKA AG
- MEIDEN AMERICA
- MURATA MACHINERY, LTD.
- OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL INC.
- ROCLA PTY., LTD.
- SAVANT AUTOMATION
- SCOTT AUTOMATION & ROBOTICS
- SHENZHEN CASUN INTELLIGENT ROBOT CO., LTD.
- SSI SCHAEFER
- SUZHOU AGV ROBOT LTD.
- SWISSLOG HOLDING AG
- TOYOTA INDUSTRIES
- UNCEASE AUTOMATION PVT., LTD.
- WARD SYSTEMS, INC.
Chapter 12 Appendix: List of Acronyms