Product Code: EN 15623
Oilfield auxiliary equipment are machines and instruments that are used to supplement the drilling process at oilfields. The equipment used less frequently on the oilfield are availed on rent by various oil extraction companies. The auxiliary equipment consist of sewage systems, mud labs, lighting system, distribution panels, storage tanks, debris junk catchers, transportation system, heat exchangers, flaring systems, drilling instruments and others. The major factors driving the oilfield auxiliary rental equipment market include the rising demand for energy sources, impending need for cost optimization and increasing deep offshore oil production activities. However, some of the restraints associated with the market are the advent of automated systems and lack of skilled workforce. The impact of automated systems is expected to affect the auxiliary rental equipment market in near future.
The report analyzes the market in the GCC region. In order to study the regional imperatives, the research is focused on countries such as Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, etc. Weatherford, Schlumberger, The Olayan Group, Key Energy Services and others are some of the key players in the GCC region. Merger/acquisition and expansions are the prime strategies followed by numerous companies to gain a competitive edge in the market.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the oilfield auxiliary rental equipment market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends in order to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers and challenges with their impact on the market
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 are provided to highlight the ongoing and future trends
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrate the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- Saudi Arabia
- Superior Energy Services Inc.
- Schlumberger Limited
- Oil States International Inc.
- The Olayan Group
- Key Energy Services Inc.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Key Benefits
- 1.3. Research Methodology
- 1.3.1. Secondary Research
- 1.3.2. Primary Research
- 1.3.3. Analyst tool & Model
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 2.1. List of Abbreviations
- 2.2. Scope of the report
- 2.2.1. Market overview
- 2.2.2. Product offerings
- 2.3. Market landscape
- 2.3.1. Market overview
- 2.3.2. Market size & forecast
- 2.4. Porter's five forces analysis
- 2.4.1. Moderate threat of entry of new players
- 2.4.2. Rising threat of substitutes
- 2.4.3. Threat of bargaining power of suppliers
- 2.4.4. Threat of bargaining power of customers
- 2.4.5. Higher threat from industry rivalry
3. OILFIELD AUXILIARY RENTAL EQUIPMENT MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY, 2013 - 2020 $MILLION
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. UAE
- 3.3. Saudi Arabia
- 3.4. Qatar
- 3.5. Oman
- 3.6. Kuwait
- 3.7. Bahrain
4. MARKET OVERVIEW
- 4.1. Buying criteria
- 4.2. Market dynamics
- 4.2.1. Drivers
- 22.214.171.124. Total cost optimization
- 126.96.36.199. Increased energy demands
- 188.8.131.52. Falling oil prices
- 184.108.40.206. Impact of market drivers
- 4.2.2. Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. Advent of automated systems
- 18.104.22.168. Lack of skilled workers
- 22.214.171.124. Impact of market challenges
- 4.3. Market trends
- 4.4. Trends and their impact
- 4.5. Vendor landscape
- 4.5.1. Competitive scenario
- 4.5.2. Key news
- 4.5.3. Merger and acquisitions
- 4.5.4. Importance of Merger and acquisitions in oil field auxiliary equipment Market
5. OTHER PROMINENT VENDORS
- 5.1. The Olayan Group
- 5.1.1. Business overview
- 5.1.2. Key Information
- 5.1.3. SWOT analysis of The Olayan Group
- 5.2. Key Energy Services Inc.
- 5.2.1. Business overview
- 5.2.2. Key Information
- 5.2.3. Business segmention
- 5.2.4. SWOT analysis of Key Energy Services Inc.
6. KEY VENDOR ANALYSIS
- 6.1. Superior Energy Services Inc.
- 6.1.1. Business overview
- 6.1.2. Key Information
- 6.1.3. Business segmentation
- 6.1.4. SWOT analysis of Superior Energy Services Inc.
- 6.2. Schlumberger Limited
- 6.2.1. Business overview
- 6.2.2. Key Information
- 6.2.3. Business segmentation
- 6.2.4. SWOT analysis of Schlumberger
- 6.3. Oil States International Inc.
- 6.3.1. Business overview
- 6.3.2. Key Information
- 6.3.3. Business segmentation
- 6.3.4. SWOT analysis of Oil state international Inc.
- 6.4. Weatherford
- 6.4.1. Business overview
- 6.4.2. Key Information
- 6.4.3. Business segmentation
- 6.4.4. SWOT analysis of Weatherford
List of Tables
- TABLE 1: OILFIELD AUXILIARY RENTAL EQUIPMENT MARKET REVENUE BY GCC COUNTRIES, 2013-2020 ($ MILLION)
- TABLE 2: GCC OILFIELD AUXILIARY RENTAL EQUIPMENT MARKET , 2013-2020 ($ MILLION)
- TABLE 3: KEY MARKET PLAYERS POSITIONING
List of Figures
- FIG. 1: PORTER'S FIVE FORCES MODEL
- FIG. 2: CRUDE OIL PRODUCTION, THOUSAND BARRELS PER DAY, 2006-2012
- FIG. 3: IMPACT OF DRIVERS, 2014 & 2020
- FIG. 4: IMPACT OF CHALLENGES, 2014 & 2020
- FIG. 5: SWOT ANALYSIS OF THE OLAYAN GROUP
- FIG. 6: REVENUE GENERATED BY KEY ENERGY SERVICES INC.
- FIG. 7: REVENUE OF KEY ENERGY SERVICES INC. IN PERCENTAGE BY GEOGRAPHY 2013
- FIG. 8: SWOT ANALYSIS OF KEY ENERGY SERVICES INC.
- FIG. 9: REVENUE GENERATED BY SUPERIOR ENERGY SERVICES INC.
- FIG. 10: REVENUE OF SUPERIOR ENERGY SERVICES INC. IN PERCENTAGE BY GEOGRAPHY 2013
- FIG. 11: REVENUE OF SUPERIOR ENERGY SERVICES INC. IN PERCENTAGE BY SEGMENT 2013
- FIG. 12: SWOT ANALYSIS OF SUPERIOR ENERGY SERVICES INC.
- FIG. 13: REVENUE GENERATED BY SCHLUMBERGER
- FIG. 14: REVENUE OF SCHLUMBERGER IN PERCENTAGE BY GEOGRAPHY 2013
- FIG. 15: REVENUE OF SCHLUMBERGER IN PERCENTAGE BY SEGMENT 2013
- FIG. 16: SWOT ANALYSIS OF SCHLUMBERGER
- FIG. 17: REVENUE GENERATED BY OIL STATES INTERNATIONAL INC.
- FIG. 18: REVENUE OF OIL STATES INTERNATIONAL INC.IN PERCENTAGE BY GEOGRAPHY 2013
- FIG. 19: REVENUE OF OIL STATES INTERNATIONAL INC.IN PERCENTAGE BY SEGMENT 2013
- FIG. 20: SWOT ANALYSIS OF OIL STATE INTERNATIONAL INC.
- FIG. 21: REVENUE GENERATED BY WEATHERFORD
- FIG. 22: REVENUE OF WEATHERFORD IN PERCENTAGE BY GEOGRAPHY 2013
- FIG. 23: REVENUE OF WEATHERFORD IN PERCENTAGE BY SEGMENT 2013
- FIG. 24: SWOT ANALYSIS OF WEATHERFORD