Product Code: SR55ZA01
Arcluster' ‘2020 Agricultural Drones Market Report ’ covers the market sizes and forecasts of:
- Segments - Agricultural Drones Hardware: by Rotor: Fixed Wing Drones, Multi Rotor Drones; by Battery Life: <30 mins, 30 - 60 mins, > 60 mins; by Payload: <5 Kgs, 5 - 10 Kgs, > 10 Kgs; by Distance: < 1000m, 1000 - 5000m, > 5000m; Agri Drones Software; Services.
- Farm Size - < 5000 acres, 5000 - 10000 acres, > 10000 acres
- Regions: North America, APAC, Europe, Middle-East, Central/Latin America for the period 2020 - 2025.
Agricultural drones are UAVs (small unmanned aerial vehicles) and drones that are utilized in agriculture and farming. These farm drones are a subset of the larger commercial drones market, which in turn is a part of the overall Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market, popularly recognized as the drone market. Agricultural drones and commercial drones, for the purpose of the study, is sub categorized by drone hardware (drone, components), software (covering monitoring, measurement and tracking solutions, apps etc.) and services (professional, consulting, drones as a service etc.).
The Agricultural Drones market report covers the market dynamics, ecosystem, segments, sizes and forecasts of agricultural drones from the period 2020 - 2025 with extended forecasts for some of the key performance indicators and metrics. This report is an elaborate analysis of the agricultural drones market, and cover market size, forecasts and analyses of sub-markets in the ecosystem. It also provide insights from market trends, competitive landscape and product technology trends.
Questions answered in the report:
- What is the current size of the market?
- What is the market opportunity for technologies?
- What are the companies in this space and what do they offer?
- What are the perceptions of technologies among users?
- How ready is the market for new technologies and solutions?
List of companies:
- 3D Robotics (3DR)
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc.
- DJI Innovations
Table of Contents
1. Agri Drones Market Overview
- 1.1. Research Design
- 1.2. Executive Summary
- 1.3. Market Definition, Segmentation and Forces
2. Market Size and Forecasts by Segments
- 2.1. Agricultural Drones Hardware
- 2.1.1. by Rotor:Fixed Wing Drones, Multi Rotor Drones
- 2.1.2. by Battery Life: < 30 mins, 30 - 60 mins, > 60 mins
- 2.1.3. by Payload: <5 Kgs, 5 - 10 Kgs, > 10 Kgs
- 2.1.4. by Distance: <1000m, 1000m - 5000m, > 5000m
- 2.2. Agricultural Drones Software
- 2.3. Agricultural Drones Services
- 2.4. Agricultural Drones by Farm Size: <5000 acres, 5000 - 10000 acres, >10000 acres
3. Market Size and Forecasts by Regions
- 3.1. Regional Overview
- 3.2. North America
- 3.3. Europe
- 3.4. Asia-Pacific
- 3.5. Central America/Latin America
- 3.6. Middle East and Africa (MEA)
4. Agricultural Drone Companies and Products
- 4.1. Company Profiles and Products
- 4.2. Demand Side Analysis
- 4.2.1. Farm Applications User Ratings by Region
- 4.2.2. Crop Applications User Ratings by Region
- 4.2.3. Services User Ratings by Regions
- 4.2.4. Drone Sensors User Ratings by Regions