The Global Lemon Essential Oil Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include inclination of consumers towards using products made of natural ingredients as compared to their artificial counterpart, due to the availability of products on various distribution channels and wide retail shelf space and focus on targeting new application area for citrus essential oil.
By end user, the market is segmented into pharmaceuticals, cosmetics & personal care, food & beverages, households and aromatherapy.
Based on the nature, the market is segregated into conventional and organic.
On the basis of distribution channel, the market is classified into hypermarkets/supermarkets, e-commerce, business to business, specialty retail and other distribution channels.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and the future investors.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc. The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub-segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
This report provides data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
- Rest of Europe
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Rest of Latin America
Rest of the World
- The report provides a detailed analysis of current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Table of Contents
1 Market Outline
- 1.1 Research Methodology
- 1.1.1 Research Approach & Sources
- 1.2 Market Trends
- 1.3 Regulatory Factors
- 1.4 End User Analysis
- 1.5 Strategic Benchmarking
- 1.6 Opportunity Analysis
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
- 3.1 Current Trends
- 3.1.1 Inclination of Consumers towards Using Products Made Of Natural Ingredients as Compared to their Artificial Counterpart
- 3.1.2 Due to the Availability of Products on Various Distribution Channels and Wide Retail Shelf Space
- 3.1.3 Focus on Targeting New Application Area for Citrus Essential Oil
- 3.1.4 Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
- 3.2 Drivers
- 3.3 Constraints
- 3.4 Industry Attractiveness
- 3.4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
- 3.4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- 3.4.3 Threat of substitutes
- 3.4.4 Threat of new entrants
- 3.4.5 Competitive rivalry
4 Lemon Essential Oil Market, By End User
- 4.1 Pharmaceuticals
- DATA TABLE Pharmaceuticals Market Forecast to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 4.2 Cosmetics & Personal Care
- DATA TABLE Cosmetics & Personal Care Market Forecast to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 4.3 Food & Beverages
- DATA TABLE Food & Beverages Market Forecast to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 4.4 Households
- DATA TABLE Households Market Forecast to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 4.5 Aromatherapy
- DATA TABLE Aromatherapy Market Forecast to 2027 (US$ MN)
5 Lemon Essential Oil Market, By Nature
- 5.1 Conventional
- DATA TABLE Conventional Market Forecast to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 5.2 Organic
- DATA TABLE Organic Market Forecast to 2027 (US$ MN)
6 Lemon Essential Oil Market, By Distribution Channel
- 6.1 Hypermarkets/Supermarkets
- DATA TABLE Hypermarkets/Supermarkets Market Forecast to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 6.2 e-Commerce
- DATA TABLE e-Commerce Market Forecast to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 6.3 Business to Business
- DATA TABLE Business to Business Market Forecast to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 6.4 Specialty Retail
- DATA TABLE Specialty Retail Market Forecast to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 6.5 Other Distribution Channels
- DATA TABLE Other Distribution Channels Market Forecast to 2027 (US$ MN)
7 Lemon Essential Oil Market, By Geography
- 7.1 North America
- DATA TABLE North America Market Forecast by Countries to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 7.1.1 US
- 7.1.2 Canada
- 7.1.3 Mexico
- 7.2 Europe
- DATA TABLE Europe Market Forecast by Countries to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 7.2.1 France
- 7.2.2 Germany
- 7.2.3 Italy
- 7.2.4 Spain
- 7.2.5 UK
- 7.2.6 Rest of Europe
- 7.3 Asia Pacific
- DATA TABLE Asia Pacific Market Forecast by Countries to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 7.3.1 China
- 7.3.2 Japan
- 7.3.3 India
- 7.3.4 Australia
- 7.3.5 New Zealand
- 7.3.6 Rest of Asia Pacific
- 7.4 Middle East
- DATA TABLE Middle East Market Forecast by Countries to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 7.4.1 Saudi Arabia
- 7.4.2 UAE
- 7.4.3 Rest of Middle East
- 7.5 Latin America
- DATA TABLE Latin America Market Forecast by Countries to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 7.5.1 Argentina
- 7.5.2 Brazil
- 7.5.3 Rest of Latin America
- 7.6 Rest of the World (RoW)
- DATA TABLE RoW Market Forecast by Countries to 2027 (US$ MN)
- 7.6.1 South Africa
- 7.6.2 Others
8 Key Player Activities
- 8.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
- 8.2 Partnerships, Joint Venture's, Collaborations and Agreements
- 8.3 Product Launch & Expansions
- 8.4 Other Activities
9 Leading Companies
- 9.1 Sunshine Products, Inc.
- 9.2 Citrus and Allied Essences Ltd.
- 9.3 Citrus Oleo
- 9.4 Citromax Flavors, Inc.
- 9.5 doTERRA International
- 9.6 Southern Flavoring Company, Inc.
- 9.7 Lionel Hitchen Essential Oils Ltd.
- 9.8 Aromaaz International
- 9.9 Paras Perfumers
- 9.10 Royal Aroma
- 9.11 NOW Health Group, Inc.
- 9.12 Young Living Essential Oils LC
- 9.13 Mountain Rose Herbs, Inc.
- 9.14 AOS Products Private Limited
- 9.15 Plant Therapy, Inc.
- 9.16 Symrise AG
- 9.17 Bontoux S.A.S.