A comprehensive analysis of the plans of major automakers and regional market conditions worldwide set against the cost/benefit ratios of emerging vehicles and battery technologies.
- Automakers: Benefit from the report's balanced analysis of the future cost, performance, and durability of advanced automotive batteries.
- Battery producers: Gain insights into the direction of both the advanced automotive market and individual carmakers.
- Material producers: Learn about the prospects of battery materials in the xEV market.
- Energy providers: Stay abreast of the technology and trends behind vehicle electrification.
- Corporate and financial investors: Use this comprehensive assessment of the technology and market challenges to better guide your investment decisions.
- EV and PHEV market expansion
- Recent developments in China
- Vehicle-market projections to 2025
- Battery-market projections to 2025
- 48V mild-hybrid challenges, opportunities, and energy-storage selection
- Tesla's success to date and its impact on the EV industry
- Status and future of Lead-Acid and Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries and ultracapacitors
- Performance, durability, and safety factors for automotive Lithium-Ion batteries
“The xEV Report is relevant, it is not wading through pages and pages of information... it is exactly what we are looking for.” - Ted Miller, Ford.
“There is certain data that you just cannot get elsewhere and we rely on the Report's analysis - especially cost information; so it is very valuable to us. It is worth the money - absolutely.” - William J. Wallace, General Motors.
- Continental AG
- Fuji Heavy Industries (Subaru)
- General Motors
- Mitsubishi Motors
- Opel AG
- PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Robert Bosch
- ZF Sachs
- A123 Systems
- Deutsche Accumotive
- GS Yuasa
- Johnson Controls
- LG Chem
- Li Energy Japan
- Primearth EV Energy
- Robert Bosch
- California Air Resources Board
- Hitachi Chemical
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- NEC Devices
Table of Contents
I. xEV Market Trends
- 1. Overview
- 2. Vehicle Markets by Region
- 3. Vehicle Market Forecast
- 4. Directions of Individual Automakers
II. Lithium-Ion Battery Technology for xEVs
- 1. Key Design Parameters
- 2. HEV Batteries
- 3. EV & PHEV Batteries
III. xEV Battery Market Forecast to 2020
- 1. xEV Market Overview
- 2. HEV
- 3. PHEV & EV
- 4. Demand for Materials
IV. Technology and Market Development to 2025
V. Directions of Individual Battery Makers
- 1. Levels of Vehicle Hybridization
- 2. Lead-Acid and NiMH HEV Batteries and Ultracapacitors