Product Code: MBS
Steel Scrap & Metallics Forecaster provides independent price forecasting, analysis and pricing updates for the steel scrap and metallics industry.
New for September 2013, MBR's Steel Scrap & Metallics Forecaster will provide subscribers with the tools necessary to make strategic decisions when analysing input costs and the purchasing activity of steel scrap and metallics:
Why MBR's Steel Scrap & Metallics Forecaster?
- 1. Monthly robust two-year price forecasts - the most cost-effective source of regular high quality price forecasts
- 2. Frequency and depth of prices are unparalleled by any single data provider or research house in the market with series discovered by MBR's analysts and publishing partners, AMM, Metal Bulletin, Steel First and Scrap Price Bulletin
- 3. The most efficient delivery of data - a monthly pdf report so you can digest the key developments in the market with weekly pricing updates of over 60 scrap prices downloadable into Excel
- 4. Access to the analysts - subscribers will have a full dialogue with Atilla Widnell, the editor, and leading analyst in the scrap and metallics field, to discuss the drivers of the market nad price forecasts
- 5. High quality, regional and global analysis and pricing - the team of international analysts are based in Pittsburgh, Shanghai and London. As part of the larger publishing group, the analyst team has a network of price discovery expertise in London, Shanghai, Singapore, Melbourne, Moscow and New York at its disposal.