Product Code: MWT
Topics covered: Prices, News, Scrap, Coke, Iron Ore, Pig Iron, Tin, Zinc, Ferro-alloys, HMS No1, HMS No1 & 2.
This weekly market tracker delivers independent market analysis and price forecasts for all the major key steel raw materials including: ferrous scrap grades, pig iron, iron ore, DRI/HBI, freight, coking coal and coke, energy, zinc, tin, ferro-alloys and energy.
With a subscription to MBR's Steel Raw Materials Market Tracker you'll get:
- Detailed and clear supply/demand analysis and pricing developments covering the iron ore, coking coal, coke, scrap, iron metallics and ferroalloys markets.
- Concise outlook on the direction of the steel raw materials markets.
- Robust two year iron ore, coking coal, coke, scrap and iron metallics price forecasts.
- NEW Industry developments covering the highlights of the latest news in M&A activity and capacity developments - links to full articles in MB/SF/AMM.
- NEW More in-depth coverage of global weekly and monthly quotations for key iron ore, coking coal, coke, scrap, iron metallics and ferroalloys benchmarks with 20 new prices overall.
- NEW Global monthly trade data for large steel raw material importing/exporting countries.
- NEW Futures commentary on iron ore, coking coal, coke and steel prices, open interest and trade volumes.
Weekly downloadable Excel data includes:
- Historical iron ore, coking coal, coke, scrap, iron metallics and ferroalloys prices.
- Weekly updates to Iron ore, coking coal, coke, scrap, iron metallics and ferroalloys prices.
- NEW Iron ore, coking coal, scrap, DRI/HBI and merchant pig iron trade data by major country.
- Monthly price forecasts for MBR's major steel raw materials benchmarks.
- NEW Future 3 month prices, open interest and trade volumes for iron ore, coking coal, coke, rebar, wire rod and HRC.
Use the expertise of the MBR steel raw materials forecasting analyst
Your subscription entitles you to regular discussions with MBR's analysts to expand on how their forecasts affect your business.
"I would recommend Metal Bulletin Research as a unique provider of steel and its raw materials market analysis and forecasts" Michael Amez, Manager, A.T.Kearney, USA.